The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Honestly lah... anyone know any PR in person? Even if get PR, what is the difference? Cannot buy land, can only buy condo and own business without the 51/49. Can work without WP? What company you want to work?
Got people open company and use their company to buy land instead of using wife name wor...
Old 22-09-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
I prefer marriage extension...extend 3-5 times can apply pr.
The 4th year can apply PR already but condition applies...
Most important, learn to read and understand the thai words...normal conversation will do..

I'M CIM KING
Old 22-09-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
you need to know the Thai law again if you think after register marriage and buy house and she can kick you out..
this law not only applies to local thai to thai but also thai to foreigner spouse.
After officially register marriage, any assets bought after that, will be consider 50-50 and if to split , the court will do the splitting for both parties.
Some or many local thai dont even know about this... You have to know your rights first before putting your head in for a long commitment and of cos, get a trustworthy lawyer in Thailand, there are many English speaking lawyer, if lucky also can get a Singaporean who happens to station here too...
There already have cases that Thai wife kicked out their farang husband and he go file court case and in the end, they have to split ALL assets bought after their registered of marriage, some even some of those bought before the marriage.. The judge even label the Thai girl as greedy..
Didnt know about this.. i thought in law... thai marry thai only 50-50..
if marry foreigner everything will go to thai wife/husband?
New for me
Old 22-09-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
The 4th year can apply PR already but condition applies...
Most important, learn to read and understand the thai words...normal conversation will do..
.i only can read a few thai words nia.. but speak i can
my plan is to stay here till i die... if long liao.. maybe give up pink IC and get my cpf money slowly enjoy here
some people will say i stupid..but i think thailand is a place where very relaxing and slow pace.. in singapore u can feel everyone rushing here and there.
Old 22-09-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Honestly lah... anyone know any PR in person? Even if get PR, what is the difference? Cannot buy land, can only buy condo and own business without the 51/49. Can work without WP? What company you want to work?
Big difference...
you can work without WP and work just like any local Thai...no need any more quota 4-1. no need minumum wages for foreigner. only downside is cannot buy land...but seriously for land, if you want land for commercial use.. a contract of 30 years with addition another 30 years x2 is always available...total 90 years...way more than enough for you to get back your own invested capital...but i understand , most prefer to own it...but again in another perspectives, just becos cannot own the land and stop you from doing and expand your biz, thats a wrong decision..just like a person who want to save enough then buy house in cash and not wanting to get bank loan(worry about interests)..the duration of getting loan to buy now and by the time you save enough to buy the house, the price of the house is a very much difference already...

I'M CIM KING
Old 22-09-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
I have a customer here managing a fabrication yard, he has been here for 15 years already and he never bother to get PR, cause he said it will cost about 500K and there is no benefit except you can use the Thai automated lane at immigration. He advised me not to bother with it.
myself under thai wife visa, always use the Thai immigration counter which cater for Thai at the extreme right beside the Automated lane.. never a time have any problem..

I'M CIM KING
Old 22-09-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
PR for 10 years, and after renew the 2nd time you can have a choice to apply for citizenship and give up your SG pink IC & passport and of course your CPF too.......for some people like me who have no intention to go back sg especially when i grow old and sick, I may want to use that "choice" when I reach 65+ or when the time i feel I need to throw in my pink IC.
PR is lifetime and after 10 or 15 years later can apply for Thai citizenship, you will get back all your CPF if you give up SG.
i think the issue holding us back is Parents still around in SG and the most importantly, "just in case" the last Plan for ourself when everything dont work out...
but who knows, people will change as the time past...now say no, later will say yes... just stay happy and enjoy life bah...

I'M CIM KING
Old 22-09-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
If he doesn't have a Thai wife and kids then really don't bother with it, end of the day he will still go back to SG to grow old........but for some of us, PR and finally convert to Thai citizenship will be one of our choice in life later on.
Yes, if we have family commitment then will be different..
Just like Er Ger Fong and Ah Pek Rongsi... 555555

I'M CIM KING
Old 22-09-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Didnt know about this.. i thought in law... thai marry thai only 50-50..
if marry foreigner everything will go to thai wife/husband?
New for me
but did you realise, exclude those modern thai couples...
Many of the couple we see in mall or etc, most have kids and they are not officially registered...They are shielding from responsibility...

I'M CIM KING
Old 22-09-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
.i only can read a few thai words nia.. but speak i can
my plan is to stay here till i die... if long liao.. maybe give up pink IC and get my cpf money slowly enjoy here
some people will say i stupid..but i think thailand is a place where very relaxing and slow pace.. in singapore u can feel everyone rushing here and there.
True...but retirement , bangkok is not the ideal place...too many crouching tiger and hidden dragon around
if really retire, other province further will be better..even korat will be better than bangkok... Loei has enter my list of retire place...
Nobody is stupid, we make decision according to our needs and not to other's.. so dont need to bother what other says...

I'M CIM KING
Old 22-09-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
but did you realise, exclude those modern thai couples...
Many of the couple we see in mall or etc, most have kids and they are not officially registered...They are shielding from responsibility...
Yes. most of them are not marry..but they call their boyfriend as husband...
Old 22-09-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
True...but retirement , bangkok is not the ideal place...too many crouching tiger and hidden dragon around
if really retire, other province further will be better..even korat will be better than bangkok... Loei has enter my list of retire place...
Nobody is stupid, we make decision according to our needs and not to other's.. so dont need to bother what other says...
Bangkok confirm not a place... traffic jam everyday till sian..
i live at northeast.. just only rice farm..buffalo,cow,chicken,duck
quite enjoyable honestly. street start to quiet at 7pm..everyone sleep at 8pm
No car horn.. no noise.. very peaceful to stay in farm area...bad thing is dont have big c , 7-11... i and my wife plan to buy house at khon kaen. which much better than the place i staying...
Old 23-09-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
maybe you miss the point he made ie spend 300/mth to stay in thailand vs marry and lose alot more if you buy a house etc, does it really matter if you lose 50% or 100%? either way you lose more than what it would cost you with a elite visa or some other method.
I dont know how old all you guys are but i fully retired and lived on passive income since my early 30's before that i had gf etc and since then i have never felt the need to marry esp when girls are so easily found for sex or companionship. It now been nearly 15yr since i retired and i still havent changed my mind regarding marriage etc and even as "young" as i am its still only 5 more years before im eleigible for a thai retirement visa, why isnt that a cheaper option rather than a elite visa or a spousal visa.
if you are single and dont plan to get marry and not above 50 or 55 for the retirement visa then go for Elite visa which is better. if you are eligible for retirement visa then retirement visa will help you save alot.
just now i read online they proposing for 1mb fee elite visa can find job in thailand. If you able to find some thai girl which is good.. then why not get marry..
not all thai girl want money only !
Old 23-09-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Bangkok confirm not a place... traffic jam everyday till sian..
i live at northeast.. just only rice farm..buffalo,cow,chicken,duck
quite enjoyable honestly. street start to quiet at 7pm..everyone sleep at 8pm
No car horn.. no noise.. very peaceful to stay in farm area...bad thing is dont have big c , 7-11... i and my wife plan to buy house at khon kaen. which much better than the place i staying...
I quite like Khon Kaen in Isaan too
Old 23-09-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
I quite like Khon Kaen in Isaan too
Yes.. got central..and everything.. but wont traffic jam like bangkok
best city in issan.. korat also not bad
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1