The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
rifles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MCO sexcapade

Bro. Got any girl or OKT contact??? so steaming reading your post..
Old 27-09-2021, 08:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
energy9912 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Me too . Itched already
Old 06-10-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
cheong4lyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently had my eye on a viet SYT, her name is Amy. Called the agent to arrange a slot with her. It's been quite a long while since I last bonked a SYT, so I'm quite horny at the time around. Arrive at the place, waited for her for a while and she came to greet me. Upon seeing her, I got really excited down there. She has a petite and slim figure, cute face as shown in picture too. Follow her up to the room and immediately strip naked already.

We went for bath and she washed me all over gently. All I can say is, buaytahan liao. We proceed to the bed and she starts doing her job. Licked me from top to bottom, when it comes to BJ, I nearly got KO. Luckily I got experience and can hold on and not explode. However, she doesn't do DFK or kiss with me. She proceeded to cap me and ride on top. It was super tight and wet as she starts riding up and down in cowgirl style. This time, I really can't hold it dy, grabbed her waist and exploded in the cap.

We rested a while and she starts playing with my tool again. Got hard, she cap me again and we continue making love. This time, I went down on her to eat her pussy. Really nice and delicious, sweet and young taste. Slurp her real hard and I can tell she likes it a lot. Meanwhile, I tear the cap for second round while slurping her pussy. It was super easy, found out that she uses Sagami 0.01 later on. However, I was tired already and didn't get to blast my soldiers inside her this round. So I pulled out, pretended to take the cap off and dispose so she doesn't know we just made love RAW.

Fast forward 3 days later. I got horny again checking her slot. So I called the agent and book a slot with her again. This time I made sure that I'm going to impregnate her deep. So I went there and did the same things that we do few days prior. Comes the time she BJ, almost got KO again, then cap and cowgirl FJ. I was on the verge of cumming by her riding, but managed to control and ask her switch position. I requested for a doggy. While she's in position, I took a quick move to break the Sagami 0.01, really easy as it's super thin. Thrust my tool in her RAW.

Pound her hard a few minutes before switching again. I went down on her pussy again with some strong slurps and sucks. She's extremely wet down there. While eating her out, I made sure to pull back the torn cap all the way to make sure I will feel her raw salmon entirely later. Got up and thrust my tool in her deep, we're in missionary position. It was really warm, moist, and tight. Start fucking her hard, as we grabbed each other and her love hole wrap my tool tighter. I no longer able to hold off my army of sperms, exploded deep inside her throbbing raw pussy. I stayed inside letting it drip for a while longer before pulling out. As soon as I pulled out, sperms ooze out of her wet love hole. She was in shocks as she saw the ripped cap, thinking I pound too hard that it ripped. I made a remark saying it was too thin and small for my tool while her pussy was too tight. I quickly clean up and left, while she's still left shocked getting filled with deep and thick creampie.

Last edited by cheong4lyfe; 06-10-2021 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Adding missing details
Old 06-10-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side2side View Post
Bro cheong mind share?
This girl no more dy
Old 06-10-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifles View Post
Bro. Got any girl or OKT contact??? so steaming reading your post..
Recently got one, come pm haha
Old 06-10-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy9912 View Post
Me too . Itched already
Itch then go hunt haha, dont let it itch so long
Old 12-10-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Many places are already back to full force working, so are the MP. Woke up sibeh horny today, browse through a few site where they also announce service start fully running already. Saw one in Bukit Jalil, they have 1 local CKT aged 26 with decent FR. Got really curious, so wondered if I should hit the call to the agent. Nearing lunch time, my horniness really took over dy. Quickly ask the agent whether the girl is available in 1pm. Lucky! She is available on that time slot. So I quickly take a shower, get dressed and went over to the place.

Upon arrival, I went upstairs, paid the damage and waited for about a minute before this petite CKT comes and greet me. Her working name is Momo, about 155cm tall only which is quite cute. When to the room with her, undress and take shower together. She's quite the talkative type and really entertain customer. She gently washed my tool and gave me a really soft and warm blowjob while washing.

After the shower, I went to lie down on the bed. She sat on my leg with her naked body while we're chatting. The feeling of her warm pussy on my leg was really arousing. She would takes the time to chat with her client and wouldn't rush just as any other FR about her said. Finally, after some decent chat she then starts licking my nipples, body, part of the legs, towards the balls, then my rock hard tool.

While giving me blowjob, I can feel the warm, slow, and gentle but arousing lick from her mouth that normally you wouldn't get from Vietnam or other nation girls. This is why I like a lot of these chio CKT, they're the killer. For a moment there, I thought I was gonna get KO by her bj. Luckily, I managed to take some breath and control. If she suddenly increase her pace while I already feeling syiok, confirm going to get KO.

The great bj was then followed by her placing cap on me and going to fj. I chose to go missionary. She laid down and I went down on her first to slurp the cute pussy. It was tasteless and odourless, really clean and nice. My tool gets harder while I perform DATY on her and hearing her natural moan. I get more and more thirsty drinking her pussy juice that I feel like I don't wanna stop. But my tool can't wait any longer to feel that pussy as well, so I position myself, took some quick lick on her natural breast and insert my tool into her.

This time round, I did not rip the cap seeing that she's such a cute, nice, and friendly CKT and the fj was really good with her cute and tight pussy. Plus the room has quite some limited space to do anything else, so I didn't bother to try. While fucking her, I slowly kiss her lips, really nice lips I gotta say. Then I slowly intro my tongue to invite her for a tongue fight. It got more and more intense that my fucking rhythm gets faster. I can no longer hold back and gave her a few pounding while I blew my loads into the cap.

After pulling out, she helps me take off the cap then proceed to give me another bj to clean any cums remain on my tool. It felt really really good I gotta say. Then we sat for a while and keep chatting until times nearly up. Gave her a hug before I leave.

Name: Momo
Nationality: Local CKT
Language: Can communicate in Mandarin, Cantonese, English with me.
Face: 8/10 - Not the prettiest. But quite nice looking and hot. Her hot lips are slightly thick and cute.
Boobs: 9/10 - Natural, not too big, but not too small. Nice boobs.
Body: 9/10 - Petite and cute, slight tummy but it's cute and nice, the sexy kind. I prefer this than most girls who slim to the point of seeing ribcage.
DFK : 9/10 - The kiss is just very nice, not too much not too less.
BJ: 8/10 - She can KO you anytime, but she's not that cruel and will let you keep until FJ one.
Fingering: Didn't try with her.
DATY: 9/10 - Cute, no smell, no weird taste, properly trimmed.
FJ: 9/10 - Tight and wet pussy, she'll hold and touch you like she's your gf.
Moan: 9/10 - Her moans are all natural and she'll hug you like a gf if you hug her. Really turn on!
RTF: Definitely will! But I'm still thinking if next time wanna create an accident where the cap ripped apart. I bet it'll feel really good when I unleash all my little army inside her, letting it drips out from her love hole and see her reaction.
Old 17-10-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rogerr88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah those were the long sexy fr I ever read. make me feel horny especially I love good bj that lead you to paradise. Boss possible to have contact of momo
so I can look for her when on KL? thank boss.
Old 22-10-2021, 03:55 AM
Samster

1337420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share any tudung/nl setiawangsa area?
Old 25-10-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

You may pm me

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerr88 View Post
wah those were the long sexy fr I ever read. make me feel horny especially I love good bj that lead you to paradise. Boss possible to have contact of momo
so I can look for her when on KL? thank boss.
Old 25-10-2021, 12:11 AM
Samster

It's been a long while I haven't play with NL dy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337420 View Post
bro can share any tudung/nl setiawangsa area?
Old 25-10-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
therocka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I have contact for Momo also boss
Old 28-10-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Today got really horny, so I went to check on a few website. Saw a few girls back to work already at one of my favorite go to area. Quickly hit up the agent and booked a Vietnam girl named is Stella, aged 26 years old.

Arrived the place on time, messaged the agent and he send me the room number. I quickly go up and knock on the door. A lady roughly 160cm with quite nice body greeted me. We went for a shower, and I kissed her while she was washing me and my tool. She was a bit shy.

After the shower, I went to lie down to wait for her services. She will licks the ear, down towards the neck, then slowly moving on to both the nipples. She would do it really gently down to my balls and subsequently my tool. Not the best bj I've gotten, but it was nice nonetheless.

After a good 5 minutes long of bj, almost buaytahan liao. She asked whether wanna proceed to fuck. I said yes and she capped me. Before going to fuck, I asked her to lay on the bed facing down and let me eat her pussy. While doing so, I ripped open the cap. Her pussy doesn't smell or taste, really nice and clean. While getting eaten out, she lets out some really lewd and horny moans.

After a few long slurps on her pussy, she also can't take it anymore and stops me from continuing, asking for my tool to go in already. Gave her a doggy fuck first, then move on to flatiron fuck position, and finally flip her over to missionary. Each position change, I would fuck her harder, deeper, and faster. She would moans with really lewd tone.

I could feel that I'm on the edge already feeling her raw and wet pussy rubbing my tool. So I lean forward and hug her while in missionary position. She did the same and gave my neck some kiss, and ear licking with a few soft lewd moans. I blew my loads deep inside her as we're hugging each other tightly. I gave a few more finishing in and out pumps while I'm still ejaculating inside her.

Then I slowly pull out and she saw a ripped cd and gasp. So I acted not knowing what just happened and was surprised. She checked her wet pussy and found my cums dripping out from her love hole. She then asked to go shower. Proceeded to pay her after the shower and dress up. Overall, I'm satisfied getting to release all the seeds to impregnate another lady today.

Last edited by cheong4lyfe; 28-10-2021 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Adding missing details
Old 08-11-2021, 07:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
energy9912 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I also itched . wan to release
Old 12-11-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster (M)