The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2004, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Q & A For New Babies N Lazy Cheonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076

Here is two questions which I cant find in Sammy Leong Website about special services..

1. If I request that she take off her all outer clothings, and keep her lingeries (bra and panties) on her body, and gave me a 30 min massages.. How much is her price for that ? I know that normal 30 mins massage cost me $30 .

2. Are all special services price same throughout the HCs in Singapore ? Is there any cartel which decide on price ?

Answer

1) Errrr never heard of this b4, u can try n post your FR.

2) There is no standard, but the gers r clever enough to know market rates. An old auntie won't ask for 200 for FJ n a pretty SYT won't ask 50 for FJ....
Cartel?? As in an organisation?? Health Club Asst? The 'pricelist' will be updated regularly??
Old 29-09-2004, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, thanks for your answers , bro waypastprime and naemlo.

I will try out one of HC gal and see whether she is willing to be strip down to her lingeries and massage me.
Old 03-10-2004, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Quote:

I will try out one of HC gal and see whether she is willing to be strip down to her lingeries and massage me.
Tips her on taking off her clothing will do..i believes its works sometime.

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 03-10-2004, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
KillBill2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Sometimes, the HC gal may be unwilling because scared of raid. Most of them will strip to do the special and then quickly get dressed again, or the shortest time possible. Because if there is a raid, they will be caught and licence revoked, meaning cannot work this line for a couple of years. For non-Singaporeans, it means cannot stay/ work here. In short, this is their rice bowl, so some have to play safe just in case.
But who knows? Just try lah, maybe your lucky day.
Old 04-10-2004, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Thks Gstringgal and Killbill2..

If Singapore/Chinese pretty gal massage me in her blouse and skirt, and when she says " want extra ?'' I will say " pls take of ur blouse ,and massage my cock, I will give you 70 bucks...( 50 buck for usual HJ plus 20 tips for letting me see her bra and peek thru the bra cups.)

Since I get to choose the gal in TN shops, ( that's what some bros say).. I will surely pick the gal who wear dress.. ( she has to reveal her bra and panties after her dress is removed). When AV come,other TN shops will know..
and she will quickly put on her dress..
Old 04-10-2004, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
horserider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Err. Wat happens if AV raids the TN shops and HC, and caught a guy fucking the lady inside the cubicle, will the guy be arrested?

I knew that gal will be arrested and jailed , what about guy ?
Old 06-10-2004, 12:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -106 / Power: 0
anyrider69 anyrider69
Wink Re: Q & A For New Babies N Lazy Cheonger

?? never heard of TN gers doing FJ in the cubicle......
.. hj....bj...bbbbj... only.
..if want FJ.... i at hotel only.......
Old 08-10-2004, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
horserider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is the bosses of TuiNa and Health Centre aware that their employees are fucking their customers ?

I read the New Paper ad" Need Masseues . Good pay and good commission ".

Is the claim true? No, that is why the masseues turn FL.
Old 09-10-2004, 03:54 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horserider
Is the bosses of TuiNa and Health Centre aware that their employees are fucking their customers ?

I read the New Paper ad" Need Masseues . Good pay and good commission ".

Is the claim true? No, that is why the masseues turn FL.

U asking a lot questions that if u use a brain to think, u will get an answer...
Old 12-10-2004, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
U asking a lot questions that if u use a brain to think, u will get an answer...
u actually bother to answer a no-brainer questions ........ the sperm getting to your head liao .....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 13-10-2004, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 20
MoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament
u actually bother to answer a no-brainer questions ........ the sperm getting to your head liao .....
Dun "Cheese Cake" (Hokkien is "Chi Kate") him.
Quite pityfully already cos

http://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=608388&postcount=4350
Old 19-10-2004, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBlaze
Dun "Cheese Cake" (Hokkien is "Chi Kate") him.
Quite pityfully already cos

http://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=608388&postcount=4350

U win liao... follow Lament.... come n disturb me...
Old 20-10-2004, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 20
MoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoonBlaze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
U win liao... follow Lament.... come n disturb me...
Bro. i did not. just ask Lament to spare you cos you already rather flare-up overseas. Come to think of it. you quite poor thing. Always cannot defend yourself when overseas. Anyway, think rest of bro just having a bit of fun nudging you once a while. Anyway, welcome back home.
Old 25-10-2004, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 21
orche is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorche is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re:short-form

There used to be a thread explaining the meaning of the short-forms. Where can I locate it? Thank you.
Old 25-10-2004, 02:03 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: short-form

Quote:
Originally Posted by orche
There used to be a thread explaining the meaning of the short-forms. Where can I locate it? Thank you.
Explanations of all the acronyms are contained in the FAQ..$$$$$ right hand corner.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1