The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-08-2010, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester999 View Post
Hi bros

I am planning to go thailand bangkok soon (first time).

doing some research and wanna get some advise from you guys who
are very experienced.

my question maybe very noob .. sorry in advance ! :P

1) from bangkok suvarnabhumi airport to Palazzo hotel (near emerald hotel), would you prefer go by train or cab? Is my first time there (more of a safety question here)

2) do you tip the cab driver ? who/when do you tip in general in bangkok (besides the girls)

3) do you carry you own condoms around ?

4) If wanna bring a girl back to ur room through the night, what's the thing i should look out for in terms of safety ? also, are the any hotel rules ? (the room i book is '2 person' room)

>.<
in general i'm traveling alone from the airport to the hotel la..
dunno what else to look out for ..

thanks
let me help u out..
1 - cab is the only option.. no need ask why dun take train,bus, or boat
2 - tip 20baht extra or round off , tip in general at restaurants , often just leave an extra 20baht..
3 - u can always stop by 7-11 to buy yr condoms..these girls have seen everything.. u r not dating...
4 - every girl is diff, they dun have the word im not a robber on their face..so just be normal and not paranoid..
5 - be brave and party, nobody knows who you are.. hahaha

ps - does not mean im not gng to zap u... haha
Old 03-08-2010, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to brother Naemlo and Garage1 for the tip and advises

It helps a lot when got people like u guys helping sharing experiences.

hehe !
Old 03-08-2010, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
my first time there (more of a safety question here)
4) If wanna bring a girl back to ur room through the night, what's the thing i should look out for in terms of safety ? also, are the any hotel rules ? (the room i book is '2 person' room)
Bkk must be 1 of safest and visitor friendly cities in region. Even for a virgin tourist, you shd do (more than) alright.

You got all your answers from well meaning bros here. New commuter train is still on trial, so obvious choice is public taxi. Go down 1 level upon arrival, look out for "public taxi" sign on exit. Say "Ratchada" to taxi counter, and you will be given a chit and guided by cabbie to his awaiting vehicle. There's a 50bht surcharge on top of meter, and ask to go by "tollway" (1-2 tolls for bht40-60). Cost of cab ride is <bht300. Ignore the well dressed men/ladies asking you for taxi (they mean expensive limo anything from bht600 up).

And for room safety, just hide your family fortune in room safe. Hotel rules? You probably mean girl friendly (no joiners), with Palazzo you can do no wrong. Just don't wake up your neighbour with your bed gymnastics

Enjoy, they don't call bkk city of angels for nothing. Was thinking of sneaking to bkk for naughty weekend, but was put off by outrageous fares (last minute) kns.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
1) from bangkok suvarnabhumi airport to Palazzo hotel (near emerald hotel), would you prefer go by train or cab? Is my first time there (more of a safety question here)
cab is the best option ..
Quote:
2) do you tip the cab driver ? who/when do you tip in general in bangkok (besides the girls)
u can tips anyone except the papasan and mamasan ...
Quote:
3) do you carry you own condoms around ?
no need to ... be like bro etct88 ...
"nowadays only use the world biggest, cheapest and branded condom ......... available 7/24 anytime anyday anywhere.....7 Eleven plastic bags....free just ask!"..quote by bro playman ...
Quote:
no worries ... hotel palazzo is gal friendly ...
Quote:
in general i'm traveling alone from the airport to the hotel la..
dunno what else to look out for ..
nothing to worried abt ...
relax and enjoy ur stay in bkk ...
in general ... bkk is a pretty safe place and thais r friendly ....
at least u dun get robbed at the petrol kiosk ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Enjoy, they don't call bkk city of angels for nothing. Was thinking of sneaking to bkk for naughty weekend, but was put off by outrageous fares (last minute) kns.
aiyah .. come over lar ...
me will be in bkk on thurs till end of wk ...
i need a sifu like u to bring me ard ...
Old 03-08-2010, 10:32 AM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
aiyah .. come over lar ... me will be in bkk on thurs till end of wk ...i need a sifu like u to bring me ard ...
How I wish, so envious. Tempted for stealth trip. Not just threading thin ice with visabut also just spent a bomb with phuket getaway 2 weekends ago.

Oi, you the middle kingdom sifu... making comeback to bangers ah? I'm sure you know the tricks and ropes man
Old 03-08-2010, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

May i know Baiyoke Boutique Hotel, Bangkok is it girl friendly hotel?
or how much will it charge if bring girl back?thx in adv all bros
Old 03-08-2010, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

cab is the best option ..

who say so! only Cash King say so...

there is the bus option, take the free feeler service from the Arrival level, go to the Airport Bus Terminal, take a bus to Victory Monument, from there, so many buses to where you want to go....

Then there is also the walking option, not advisable.....

u can tips anyone except the papasan and mamasan ...

these parent-san, don need your tip.... the gals will have to tip them, so that the recommendation will be forthcoming.

no need to ... be like bro etct88 ...
"nowadays only use the world biggest, cheapest and branded condom ......... available 7/24 anytime anyday anywhere.....7 Eleven plastic bags....free just ask!"..quote by bro playman ...

by the way, the 0.015 is the plastic bag option, just forgot to mention can get from 7-11.....

no worries ... hotel palazzo is gal friendly ...

we all are gal friendly.... Cash King is Cash friendly....

nothing to worried abt ...
relax and enjoy ur stay in bkk ...
in general ... bkk is a pretty safe place and thais r friendly ....
at least u dun get robbed at the petrol kiosk ...

definitely safer than JB..... hee hee...

aiyah .. come over lar ...
me will be in bkk on thurs till end of wk ...
i need a sifu like u to bring me ard ...

never chio me.... i bring you around, just send me the air line confirmation code... I no need gal friendly hotel..... I el cheapo, you wouldn't even know you spent money on me.... just don't fark me with 7-11 plastic bags... but can tip me...
Old 03-08-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

who say so! only Cash King say so...
there is the bus option, take the free feeler service from the Arrival level, go to the Airport Bus Terminal, take a bus to Victory Monument, from there, so many buses to where you want to go....
Then there is also the walking option, not advisable.....

brudder ... u r resident in bkk .. sure know how to take bus lar ...
even when u walk "goes-stun", u can still know ur way ..
for a newbie like me ... after take the bus and go holland leh ..

these parent-san, don need your tip.... the gals will have to tip them, so that the recommendation will be forthcoming.
that's right ... suck the money from the poor puyings ...

never chio me.... i bring you around, just send me the air line confirmation code... I no need gal friendly hotel..... I el cheapo, you wouldn't even know you spent money on me.... just don't fark me with 7-11 plastic bags... but can tip me....
cum cum .... u resident of bkk can bring me to all the "unknown" holes to explore ...
Old 03-08-2010, 01:54 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
How I wish, so envious. Tempted for stealth trip. Not just threading thin ice with visabut also just spent a bomb with phuket getaway 2 weekends ago.

Oi, you the middle kingdom sifu... making comeback to bangers ah? I'm sure you know the tricks and ropes man
If you look careful enough you can still find traces of his leg...hairs all over Bkk clubs, MPs and so forth....so he definitely know Bkk in and out.....his fingers does the walking!

He can get top notch models without even have to lift a toe....image that...hahahahahah!
Old 03-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
If you look careful enough you can still find traces of his leg...hairs all over Bkk clubs, MPs and so forth....so he definitely know Bkk in and out.....his fingers does the walking!

He can get top notch models without even have to lift a toe....image that...hahahahahah!
I thought his sperm stain all over the places.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 16
madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1128138 View Post
I dun think baiyoke boutique is gal frenly, cos i made queries abt few mths back. Not sure u can pay to bring in though, why not u jus book a guest frenly hotel. U can go check at Book Thai Hotels thread under International Field Report.

Good luck n hv a safe trip!
Old 03-08-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
his sperm stain all over the places.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman
find traces of his leg...hairs all over Bkk clubs, MPs and so forth....so he definitely know Bkk in and out.....his fingers does the walking!
Oi, you guys kena vampire love bites (some loving reminder) or other way around?. Some lagi worse, maybe got rubber stamp in offspring running around in Huay Kwang area
Old 03-08-2010, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

this week huge troops of singaporeans coming to bkk..
enjoy bros and have fun!!!!!!!!!!

make sure to make singapore proud!
Old 03-08-2010, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
For your information.....and also to refresh all buddies' memory here (last few pages) that our Hero Etct88, nowadays only use the world biggest, cheapest and branded condom ......... available 7/24 anytime anyday anywhere.....7 Eleven plastic bags....free just ask!

Disposable or reuse (hand-wash only)!
Oh ya... remember reading this in the past. Wonder if those food wraps work the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1128138 View Post
Nope, don't think its gf. Most hotels in Pratunam area not gf. Joiner normally 600bht. How i know? Cos I goon-du goon-du book one of the hotels there in the past, and gotta pay the joiner for bringing a gal back. That's why I stay in Sukhumvit now.

Next trip....2 more weeks to go Bangkok, Here I CUM!!!!

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
motoji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
hee hee hee.... I use this world thinnest 0.02, (also akamoto brand) long ago oredi...... 0.03, so so.... have one 0.015, waste of time....
sagami should be available at boots store in bkk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1