The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: My favourite sex stories

Sifu stopped licking her cunt and keeping her legs spread out while kneeling, he bunched her skirt up her delectable ass while he kissed her forcefully, asking her if she like the taste of her cum in his mouth while his hands snaked cloyly inside her skirt from her behind, fingering her ass and pussy as she squealed like a pig, pleading with him to let go of her

Lips were pressed to hers and a long sensuous soul kiss ensued with her and the 3 men as they took turns to kiss her. One after another she was kissed, fingered and played with, until she could stand it no more. Her knees buckled as love juice rained onto the cushion beneath her, her moanings grew louder as her inhibitions faded away.

Now unable to restrain himself, Mr. Chan quickly disrobed himself and positioned his groin inches away from my mom's face. To silence my mom's whining and moaning, he swiftly grabed her head tightly and just as my mom pouted her lips, thinking he was going to kiss someone, he jammed his engorged dick into her mouth, mouth-fucking her to kingdom come as he snorted away, egging her on to suck on him.

My mom gagged initially but was back to her horny self and continued licking the front of his dick and enjoying the dickflesh in her mouth. Her hands though tied up were most likely desiring to pump him further.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fatboy_lim919 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i really like the way u tell yr local stories bro, you really can metally fu_k with a guy's brain... .. ...
Old 06-03-2008, 07:17 PM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Thanks bro for the compliment but I'm not lah, it may contain quite abit of emblishment but I'm just telling it from the best of my hazy memory...
Old 06-03-2008, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 17
QQgame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQQgame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow lots of good stuff to read here! thxs guys
Old 09-03-2008, 04:18 PM
thefirstname

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
Thanks bro for the compliment but I'm not lah, it may contain quite abit of emblishment but I'm just telling it from the best of my hazy memory...
One of the best stories I've read in a while.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raidster1 is Cool - loads of Potential

so many pple can tell a story in sbf
Old 11-03-2008, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
loba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is my favourite story too... are you the original writer of this story?
Old 11-03-2008, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

This is one of the most steamy localised sex stories around. I only read the 1st part of it before. This version is more complete. Hope that TS continue. Thanks for the interesting story
Old 14-03-2008, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awesome Story... never fail to steam my lil' bro even juz clicking on your new posts.. loads of anticipation...
Old 15-03-2008, 03:50 AM
Samster

With his hands holding her hair at the back of the head, he thrust his hips back and froth, lodging his dick firmly between her moist lips and with each stroke deeper into her warm, wet oral cavity. She moaned at the putrid taste of his dick but her tongue returned for more lapping up and down the shaft of his penis, grazing his foreskin with her teeth.

Egging her to give him the best suck of his life, my mom pushed herself forward, her tongue seemingly everywhere, dancing elegantly over the tip, caressing the underneath of the shaft though blindfolded as if she had memorize every nook and cranny of Mr. Chan's dick.
Old 18-03-2008, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fatboy_lim919 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.. ... with a fire going to boil some hot coffee

Hope the wait won't be too long bro.....
Old 19-03-2008, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, please continue
Old 30-03-2008, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ryanlwc is Cool - loads of Potential

Waiting for more bro.
Old 30-03-2008, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
Floyd Rose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice bro, keep it coming
Old 03-04-2008, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
loba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

boss(TS), this is one of the best stories I have read till now. and because it's good, I keep checking sbf for updates. My question is, when are you ever gonna finish this up? or is it one of those never-ending 10 yr series kind of thing?

It gets disappointing when you start having high hopes of a new update and yet nothing new gets posted on this thread.

Please Continue...pretty pls...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1