The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
V.Helper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyV.Helper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile VISA application

Hi to all Bro,

Require help on all sort of VISA application or facing any problem when applying? You can consult me. You may drop me a PM with your contact and I will get back to you.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Re: VISA application

and what are the conditions?
Old 11-08-2008, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Boss.H deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro

Just happen to see wat u have advertise in here. I have a close friend friend from China wanting to do student pass but was rejected months back. Her application for Visa was also rejected recently. Is there anyway to get her in? Would appreciate if u can advise me. Thanks in advance
Old 12-08-2008, 02:29 AM
Samster

V.Helper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyV.Helper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: VISA application

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
and what are the conditions?
No conditions required, all consultation are FOC. Unless you required my service.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:59 AM
Samster

Smile Re: VISA application

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss.H View Post
Bro

Just happen to see wat u have advertise in here. I have a close friend friend from China wanting to do student pass but was rejected months back. Her application for Visa was also rejected recently. Is there anyway to get her in? Would appreciate if u can advise me. Thanks in advance
What happen to her application for student pass? Any clue why was she rejected? Did she commit any crime or was she being deported before? For her visa entry, when was her last visit here? You must understand that visa application must state the reason for coming and what was the reason given for this time round. Whoever did her 1st visa may have state certain reason and whoever did her 2nd visa may have state another reason. It usually require 3 to 6 months before her another entry to Singapore. The best way now for her is "STUDENT PASS". Do check on her documentation submited to ICA, eg(salary on herself or her parent, school cert, bank statement and etc). If you required my help, feel free to drop me a mail.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Helper View Post
For her visa entry, when was her last visit here? You must understand that visa application must state the reason for coming and what was the reason given for this time round. Whoever did her 1st visa may have state certain reason and whoever did her 2nd visa may have state another reason. It usually require 3 to 6 months before her another entry to Singapore. The best way now for her is "STUDENT PASS". Do check on her documentation submited to ICA, eg(salary on herself or her parent, school cert, bank statement and etc). If you required my help, feel free to drop me a mail.
You are absolutely right on this area. I have encountered once with a visa application. The ICA officer was so sharp and able to differentiate my frd's first application and 2nd application. First application he put relative, 2nd application he put "reason as marry". That officer really interrogate him damn jialat in the interview session. Luckily we were able to convince him.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
F O R C E is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I suppose all these you learn from experience ....
Old 12-08-2008, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ray8588 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro V.helper,

can advise me how to bring my gal fren over here for holiday?

problem is that she does not know how to apply for passport and visa.

please guide along.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Boss.H deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What happen to her application for student pass? Any clue why was she rejected? Did she commit any crime or was she being deported before? For her visa entry, when was her last visit here? You must understand that visa application must state the reason for coming and what was the reason given for this time round. Whoever did her 1st visa may have state certain reason and whoever did her 2nd visa may have state another reason. It usually require 3 to 6 months before her another entry to Singapore. The best way now for her is "STUDENT PASS". Do check on her documentation submited to ICA, eg(salary on herself or her parent, school cert, bank statement and etc). If you required my help, feel free to drop me a mail.
Bro her student pass was rejected in JUNE due to "NO REASON" given by her agent. I have check through her documents and I can't tell if there is anything wrong. All seem perfect to me. Her salary stated was 7200rmb working as an assistance manager in a Trading firm. Her highest qualification is High school and her bank statement having 180,000rmb. All of these stated fall in on a good range. There don't seem to have any problem with it.

Her first time here, the 2 months visa was done by agent in china (15,000rmb). Is this the reasonable price to pay for? After her student pass was rejected, I try to get her another social visa online but was rejected again. What went wrong??? Pls advise me.
Old 13-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
Eunuch is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I think to go into more details , please just use PM if you serious ..... no point stating everything for garment to see ....
Old 14-08-2008, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray8588 View Post
Bro V.helper,

can advise me how to bring my gal fren over here for holiday?

problem is that she does not know how to apply for passport and visa.

please guide along.

Bro, where is your gal from? PM me if you need any help.
Old 14-08-2008, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by F O R C E View Post
I suppose all these you learn from experience ....
Bro, you are right. Got to learn through the hard way for a start.
Old 14-08-2008, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss.H View Post
Bro her student pass was rejected in JUNE due to "NO REASON" given by her agent. I have check through her documents and I can't tell if there is anything wrong. All seem perfect to me. Her salary stated was 7200rmb working as an assistance manager in a Trading firm. Her highest qualification is High school and her bank statement having 180,000rmb. All of these stated fall in on a good range. There don't seem to have any problem with it.

Her first time here, the 2 months visa was done by agent in china (15,000rmb). Is this the reasonable price to pay for? After her student pass was rejected, I try to get her another social visa online but was rejected again. What went wrong??? Pls advise me.
Let me explain to you briefly:

1) How old is she?
2) Salary way too high
3) 15000 rmb too high price for a 2 months visa (that's norm in CHINA but still too high)

PM me if you need any help.
Old 14-08-2008, 12:59 AM
Samster

To all Bros,

PM me in future if you require or need my help. What Bro Eunuch said is right. I will try my best to read your PM asap as I am busy during the day. For those bros who cannot reach me in my PM, pls be patience. You can leave a msg in the thread too, I will do my best to help.

Cheers......
Old 14-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jia Qi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Hi to all Bro,

Require help on all sort of VISA application or facing any problem when applying? You can consult me. You may drop me a PM with your contact and I will get back to you.
Thanks for your offer but already there are lots of Robert offered to help me apply VISA. Some even willing to bluff marry me as long as I let him fuck me free once a month.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1