The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute
how to get work visa here?

been doing abit of trawling here but could only find answers on student visas and tourist visas mainly here....... bro who can point me to WORK visa thread pls advise!!

been trying to help a prc ger who wants to turn over a new leaf (if u get it) and wants to find a factory job like those seagate factory assembly line or factory operator kind of job but i dunno wats the procedure like..... can anyone advise??

don't worry just trying to find out more money wise the ger will be paying for everything herself so no need to advise me about being carrot lol..... just trying to find out if there's a cheaper way by going through here cos the agent at her side quote her sgd 8k to secure a 2 year work visa in a factory here......
Old 01-09-2007, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 20
louis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud of
Re: how to get work visa here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
been doing abit of trawling here but could only find answers on student visas and tourist visas mainly here......quote her sgd 8k to secure a 2 year work visa in a factory here......
Maybe you can try getting thru an employment agency. Can prearrange one lor.…. My associate employed some PRC workers for his factory, I heard from the China guys they actually paid only around 4k to 5k to secure a job in Sillipore…..

But 1 thing for sure… factory salary is terribly miserable. Basic is around $900 plus before overtime.

You sure she can survive with this salary???

My 2 cent worth of thought……
Old 01-09-2007, 11:02 AM
Ma Hai

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by louis2002 View Post
Maybe you can try getting thru an employment agency. Can prearrange one lor.…. My associate employed some PRC workers for his factory, I heard from the China guys they actually paid only around 4k to 5k to secure a job in Sillipore…..

But 1 thing for sure… factory salary is terribly miserable. Basic is around $900 plus before overtime.

Agree, can the ger take it
Old 02-09-2007, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You sure she can survive with this salary??

survive is sure can survive from wat i know seagate after OT get around 1100 so they plus the employer cpf get around 1260 take home can lah most important thing is whether she want to do something she can HONESTLY tell the parents about so if squeeze rent one month maybe 300+ minus food around 100+ (eat canteen food), transport provided by company (bigger factories lah) can lah... problem is dunno how to contact seagate lol went to their website can't find any email add zzzzzzz any any factory lobang or those restaurant waitress lobang pls PM me hor gam sia

any contacts for employement agencies you can recommend??? only one i know of is tat stupid kelly services
Old 02-09-2007, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 19
Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!
Lightbulb Re: how to get work visa here?

Quote:

Correct Bro louis2002, operator wages in big manufacturing plant is $950 pm excluding lunch & overtimes pay. Only PRC at technician & engineer level comman higher basic pay.

Ex-WL will find it siong to survive no only with this kind salary but the 12 hours shift in the manufacturing plant plus no freedom at all.
Old 02-09-2007, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 19
Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!
Lightbulb Re: how to get work visa here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
survive is sure can survive from wat i know seagate after OT get around 1100 so they plus the employer cpf get around 1260 take home can lah most important thing is whether she want to do something she can HONESTLY tell the parents about so if squeeze rent one month maybe 300+ minus food around 100+ (eat canteen food), transport provided by company (bigger factories lah) can lah... problem is dunno how to contact seagate lol went to their website can't find any email add zzzzzzz any any factory lobang or those restaurant waitress lobang pls PM me hor gam sia

any contacts for employement agencies you can recommend??? only one i know of is tat stupid kelly services
Bro cavemao... if not wrong restaurant waitress only make around $800 pm ?
Old 03-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Lao Bird

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I think most big company actually send their staff to PRC and mass hire at one go ,..... not ad hoc basis hire leh ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1