The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-08-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
CallS? Why would u want to call a ML? During sessions, I seriously hate people who keep trying to call ML. Jin irritating as a customer. Best not to make phone calls, if too irritating, she might even blacklist ur number.

If you already have the WeChat, likely means her would have verified you, just wait for her reply. Or just moved on if there isn’t.

Else, how would we know you not AV?
No lah bro, I only gave a miss call. Anyway, it's always engaged. Lol! Not those Ah-long style call.
She looks like a former hao lian colleague. That's why the fantasy. Lol!
Yeah, guess got to move on
Old 11-08-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
How come bro? It's always been about 50-55mins for me. Also, zero phone usage till the very very end when I'm showering. And it's usually I who choose to go because I don't want to bump into next bro. And it'll give her a little bit if time to tidy up.
Yeps she is good in all aspects lah... no phone usage during the session, only once before and she asked for permission.

Think it depends whether you shoot fast cos the session ends there. For me it is fine and I know I could have stuck around to chat with her but I rather leave early and let both of us have somemore freetime.

C
Old 11-08-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=askm;21536150]Been dormant for a while but recently came back to try some ML
An An
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-an-an/
Have texted her a few times b4 managing to get a slot. Quite like how she will reply even when requested slot is not available and offer you her available timing.

Many FR on above An An.
Any Bro tried below link An An?

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/an-an-massage/

Last edited by Ray06; 11-08-2022 at 12:49 PM.
Old 11-08-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/amy-massage/

Paid her a visit recently.

The good.. very nice figure and she is quite pretty really. Her HJ was good and took her time. I requested for her to dress like in her last photo and she obliged.

The bad.. I am not sure if she smokes but the whole room reeks of cigarette smell which went on my clothes.

Massage was almost non existent. Even though she did take her time to HJ me, I was in and out in 40 mins or so.

Overall.. RTM, no.
The thing that broke the deal for me was the cigarette smell.
Old 11-08-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
Blackgold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Nicole
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-nicole/

Thanks bro for sharing this ap-to-be during the dry season. I am sure we will hard to book her in no time.

Location: The place hosted lots of mls, the converted one.. I know u know

Looks: Chio, definitely young dongbei girl who look like a chio pub girl u want to up. Can be top in the current slg mkt
The photo she holding her nehneh is considered close to real life and she is prettier than the video.

Massage: hmm non existent, wait for other bros to rate..

Body: Fair and smooth skin, B cup natural with light brown small tits, all in right size.

Gfe: Bubbly and chat well, can see she is a laojiao, never show a shy, and her naughty hand keep playing ur balls when chatting

Sensual: She told me she only came sg one mth ago, but her ad seem listed for a long time iirc but she is not green, she worked as a ml in SZ too. Strip to panty, cat bath, light kiss, zhutzhut all can be done, better than those fake vanilla. Her hj teasing is very syok.

Rtm: yes, looking forward to unlock more

Yes this girl is chio and will make you wanna keep looking at her. Can't take my eyes off her. Overall sure will enjoy for sensual part. And she can talk cock quite well. I will RTM.
Old 11-08-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yeps she is good in all aspects lah... no phone usage during the session, only once before and she asked for permission.

Think it depends whether you shoot fast cos the session ends there. For me it is fine and I know I could have stuck around to chat with her but I rather leave early and let both of us have somemore freetime.
Ah, OK so you chose to leave earlier...

Well maybe next time, after the deed, if still got time, just cuddle and caress her juicy mounds till it's time to go, like I do. Lol. Sometimes we'll chat about silly stuff, and sometimes she'll take a power nap in my arms, but all the while my hands will still be firmly attached to her gorgeous boobs gently ruba-ing...wahahahaha.

This is what I also do with Bi Er too.

Speaking of ample natural boobs with good attentive service, KK https://sglonelyguy-14.com/kk-massage/ recently made it to my list too! KK is a petite, slim girl (about 26yo), quite pretty, with very decent big B to small C cups. Gentle and loving kinda of service, she has no airs and listens to what I like. Nice.

Might as well compile my current favourite SLG MLs with beautiful ALL NATURAL breasts. These are sincere girls with good work ethics and who also provide quality service and value.

My Current Fav Natural Boobs Babes
1. Jing Jing (C/D cup)
2. Bi Er (E cup)
3. Xuan Xuan (D cup)
4. KK (B/C cups)

Natural Boobs MLs who I will not rtm because boring and not worth it!
1. Lol... should I mention..... ?
Old 11-08-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackgold View Post
Yes this girl is chio and will make you wanna keep looking at her. Can't take my eyes off her. Overall sure will enjoy for sensual part. And she can talk cock quite well. I will RTM.
Thanks for affirmation
It will be better if she moved out her current place
Old 11-08-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanTk View Post
There is a popular ml who has been reported by neighbourhood. Don’t know how long she can stay in Singapore to earn flight ticket to rtc!
Who?

Too bad, she must be in a rather busy neighbourhood.
Old 11-08-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Who? Shan Shan? But she rtc liao.
Still got who? Xiao Xue? Haha

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 11-08-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Who? Shan Shan? But she rtc liao.
Still got who? Xiao Xue? Haha
Hahaha, you got it!! You guessed both correct!! Lol. Yes and one still here.

I mean wearing shorts and being restrictive is boring enough, but she just doesn't have the charm, joie de vivre and savoir faire to compensate. Very meh.
Old 11-08-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
Can't get a reply thru calls or wechat with AnAn. Can any kind brudders help to establish link with AnAn. My wechat username is JL. Kamsia very much
if you got her wechat means you visited before mah. she should reply.

when i visited her, she mentioned as long as she receive customer message. she will try to fit in even if its late at night.

maybe you try just drop a normal text to her listed phone number and try lo
Old 11-08-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
When i visited her, she mentioned she gained abit of weight. Overall meat in the right places and I won't consider her fat but again don't expect a slim body like Sugar.
Any more sugar kind of bods to recommend?
Old 11-08-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
FR for Xiao xue li

You can locate her on slg. Her face is blurred but I have tested water so you don't have to. She is legit, good body shape with b cuppers. You won't reject.

Xxl is very attentive and doesn't use phone. bros trying to book her may experience some lag so plan ahead. She is a legit masseuse and can do ear waxxing, ba guan etc if you wish to. I went for a $10 top up to try her yoga massage and didn't regret.

Xxl hj and sex moan skills are okay. She managed to pump 2 shots out of me, which I think is quite a feat already.. Xxl can talk dirty during the feat.

Hygenic lady and the room was clean and towels dry. I left off a happy man. Not too sure if I will rtm as I very rarely return for the same lady.
I heard from other bros she's on a slightly meaty side? can elaborate on her figure?
Old 11-08-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ah, OK so you chose to leave earlier...

Well maybe next time, after the deed, if still got time, just cuddle and caress her juicy mounds till it's time to go, like I do. Lol. Sometimes we'll chat about silly stuff, and sometimes she'll take a power nap in my arms, but all the while my hands will still be firmly attached to her gorgeous boobs gently ruba-ing...wahahahaha.

This is what I also do with Bi Er too.

Speaking of ample natural boobs with good attentive service, KK https://sglonelyguy-14.com/kk-massage/ recently made it to my list too! KK is a petite, slim girl (about 26yo), quite pretty, with very decent big B to small C cups. Gentle and loving kinda of service, she has no airs and listens to what I like. Nice.

Might as well compile my current favourite SLG MLs with beautiful ALL NATURAL breasts. These are sincere girls with good work ethics and who also provide quality service and value.

My Current Fav Natural Boobs Babes
1. Jing Jing (C/D cup)
2. Bi Er (E cup)
3. Xuan Xuan (D cup)
4. KK (B/C cups)

mention la... haha. there was one tang tang or tang bao or something I tried sometime ago... totally attitude problem
Old 11-08-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
mention la... haha. there was one tang tang or tang bao or something I tried sometime ago... totally attitude problem
Actually already mentioned. Look a few posts up.

This Tang Bao is a known FL/ML. The way she flip flop her pricing and from other boros feedback, I have steered clear from her. Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1