The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
flyingbullet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I知 so screwed...

Been working in China for a number of years now. Recently hooked up with a syt online and the relationship is spiralling out of control. I having a family in Singapore whom I treasure and love. Covid prevented me from going back home for more than a yr now and I was feeling very lonely.
The syt was meant to be groomed as a FB, but quickly got emotionally attached. She recently told me a lot about her very traumatic past and she痴 taking a lot of medication for mental illness.
I am very afraid of her hurting herself if I tell her that I have a family in Singapore, but I really do not want to destroy my family in Singapore.
Really at a loss now, I知 so screwed...
Any bro with advise on how to carry on the relationship without getting caught by either side? Or another way to break up with the syt without her doing anything dramatic?
For guys that wanna burn me for what I知 doing, I can only say you are right, but I just need advise on how to get it right at the moment.
Old 19-07-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 15
james38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to all
Re: I知 so screwed...

Bro... just break off slowly with the china girl. u got to pretend that u yourself is having mental problem... let her break off with u instead.

try talking to yourself with her around, laugh for no apparent reason, purposely shit or pee inside your pants... etc...
Old 19-07-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
viola06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingbullet View Post
Been working in China for a number of years now. Recently hooked up with a syt online and the relationship is spiralling out of control. I having a family in Singapore whom I treasure and love. Covid prevented me from going back home for more than a yr now and I was feeling very lonely.
The syt was meant to be groomed as a FB, but quickly got emotionally attached. She recently told me a lot about her very traumatic past and she’s taking a lot of medication for mental illness.
I am very afraid of her hurting herself if I tell her that I have a family in Singapore, but I really do not want to destroy my family in Singapore.
Really at a loss now, I’m so screwed...
Any bro with advise on how to carry on the relationship without getting caught by either side? Or another way to break up with the syt without her doing anything dramatic?
For guys that wanna burn me for what I’m doing, I can only say you are right, but I just need advise on how to get it right at the moment.
Not gonna burn you but i know. Guys got to be guys. I can understand what you are going through. Just make sure your handle her properly because mental illness can be very scary. You got to treat it with the upmost care. Try letting her know the true but dun just leave her alone to dwell on it. Try to be there in case she do anything stupid.

If worse comes to worse, seek medical professionals to help you deal with the situation. Sometime we think we know what we are doing but ended up doing it wrong, causing more hurt and harm then we realised.
Old 19-07-2021, 07:34 PM
Sponsor (S)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17042 / Power: 63
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by james38 View Post
Bro... just break off slowly with the china girl. u got to pretend that u yourself is having mental problem... let her break off with u instead.

try talking to yourself with her around, laugh for no apparent reason, purposely shit or pee inside your pants... etc...
Prince Devitt +51
Old 19-07-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Thanks for the replies @james38 and @viola06.
I will try to slowly try to ease myself out of the relationship. Monitor her reactions as time goes by. The last thing I want is for anyone to be physically hurt.
Old 19-07-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Timing is everything -including relationships
Slowly, gradually be less caring and loving and wait for an argument to blow up before you cut ties
In that situation it will appear like a spontaneous and not deliberate action on your part.
Old 19-07-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No one has spend time and understand this lady痴 personalties, dont know how true she is.. 逢场作戏 is ok, never get into the messy situation..
Old 19-07-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Ask for a big loan... Maybe she will leave you. 患难见真情
Old 19-07-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
H20Summit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Ask for a big loan... Maybe she will leave you. 患难见真情
Fastest way to make friends run away
Old 21-07-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=flyingbullet;20747155]Been working in China for a number of years now. Recently hooked up with a syt online and the relationship is spiralling out of control. I having a family in Singapore whom I treasure and love. Covid prevented me from going back home for more than a yr now and I was feeling very lonely.

Why cannot come home? it a matter of quarantine only. dont mixed up and give yourself excuse. you stay on because of the job and money.

The syt was meant to be groomed as a FB, but quickly got emotionally attached. She recently told me a lot about her very traumatic past and she痴 taking a lot of medication for mental illness.
Really at a loss now, I知 so screwed...

clean break will be best. or let her know she need space to heal herself first.

you are under moral kidnap and held ransom by your heart. whether she got mental issue or not, it a matter of time you will break up or she will find out. also there is no certainty she will do anything dramatic. but for sure, she will make hell for your job in china. so best to break up early and let her pursue others.
Old 21-07-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Talking Re: I知 so screwed...

Tell her U are bisexual.... Or U have HIV
She sure run fast fast
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 21-07-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingbullet View Post
Maybe cut down frequency of meeting up with her. Use heavy workload as an excuse.

do not think about status quo moving forward. It is unlikely to happen. This type of girl will cling on tightly one. and as you are also emotionally involved, you need to make the hard decision. family or love. It is never easy. Good luck.
Old 21-07-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I believe TS has started on the wrong foot. Usually what I do is I tell the lady I am married. Sometimes as both spend more time together, things gets intend and always starts to enjoy one another. However as I always say upfront, the lady accepted the fact. Most continue fucking until they find a husband. Then we say goodbye to each other. I attended their wedding also. Quite fun. 1 time a lady was fucking before her wedding. Both of us fell asleep but heng I woke up to pee at night. Haha!!! Immediately asked hotel to arrange for transport to send her back! Haha

Well, if from day 1, u bluff her say u r single, quite likely die cock stand. In the end, they may ask their jie mei or gui mi to come create trouble till you die cock stand. Really have to be careful.
Old 22-07-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

If u lied to her about being married from day 1, i hope that karma will bite u real hard.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 23-07-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

@bignehneh, I took your advice and told her that I知 married with kids in Singapore. But to lighten the blow, I told her that the reason why I came to China was becos I wasn稚 getting along with my wife and wanted out. But is remaining In the marriage now for the sake of the kids.
I was expecting her to cry or blowup, but instead she said that she had expected it due to my age. We talked about it and she was surprising calm and happy that I opened up to her.
I felt better now that she knows I知 married, and the KC seems even deeper now. My plan now to is keep a certain distance so that I can maintain both sides. I think I知 in kind of a sweet spot at the moment, but am worried she will start talking about moving in to my place soon.

I appreciate all the replies as they help me look at the problem from different angles. Many thanks brothers. Burn me if you must becos I am a dick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1