The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 9
PrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lonely

I'm alone 95% of the time. I'm single lady in my early 30s. How do yall deal with loneliness? Commercial fucks, FB? I'm not interested. I crave for hugs. I crave for someone to lay on and rest. Anyone feels the same? What do you do?
Old 12-06-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

PrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPrincessPris is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So that time you got manage find your SD?
Nope. I also not searching anymore
Old 12-06-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessPris View Post
I'm alone 95% of the time. I'm single lady in my early 30s. How do yall deal with loneliness? Commercial fucks, FB? I'm not interested. I crave for hugs. I crave for someone to lay on and rest. Anyone feels the same? What do you do?
I do not know much about you, your character your life etc.

And i look at someone's facebook, she post some interesting day-to-day videos. So i interested to know more about her. Btw i dun post on facebook and rarely write on facebook forums.

And pls share ur life if u meet someone in real life. Otherwise, it's goodbye.
Old 12-06-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

having the same feel as TS.. just someone to hug, or even lying side by side watching shows to pass time.
Even doing nothing just knowing somebody is by your side is contented.

Just pick up phone to msg in group chat talking anything (e.g. talk about CB relaxing on 14 jun). If any friend that reply, then pm to chat if they are free.

If not just lay on floor watching the clouds drift
Old 12-06-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
How many hours per day that you spent in making the efforts to meet new people? Answer this honestly to yourself.

Companionship doesn't simply happen by itself. We need to make it happen.

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 12-06-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
silverpan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most people are lonely now
Old 12-06-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

where is the queue ?
Old 13-06-2021, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
melchensz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nobody asking for pictures?
Old 13-06-2021, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Last time you got use before the forum built-in java chat before?
Ya, got. Why?
Old 13-06-2021, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
How many hours per day that you spent in making the efforts to meet new people? Answer this honestly to yourself.

Companionship doesn't simply happen by itself. We need to make it happen.
Of course. How much do you know about me to know i am not making effort? Effort dont always yield results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryguy80 View Post
having the same feel as TS.. just someone to hug, or even lying side by side watching pp
If not just lay on floor watching the clouds drift
Oh yeah you got me there. I'm even actually conetent with just lying down watching stars or clouds drift. But that loneliness... i only have one group chat that people rarely reply to its annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
I do not know much about you, your character your life etc.

And i look at someone's facebook, she post some interesting day-to-day videos. So i interested to know more about her. Btw i dun post on facebook and rarely write on facebook forums.
And pls share ur life if u meet someone in real life. Otherwise, it's goodbye.
I actually do, it scared people sometimes.
Old 13-06-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Of course. How much do you know about me to know i am not making effort? Effort dont always yield results.
The whole idea of a relationship should probably be best viewed as an exchange of values.

The more time we spend out there meeting new people, the more we could 'promote' ourselves to the possibilities. Just think about it like marketing a product.

Say the product is not that good, then what can the marketer do? Enhance the packaging, provide better service, etc. And if all else fails, lower the barrier entry.

If after that, the results are not coming, then change the brand. Analyze how the brand perception was on the market and revise it.

Repeating the same things and expecting different outcome is the definition of insanity.
Old 13-06-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
The whole idea of a relationship should probably be best viewed as an exchange of values.

The more time we spend out there meeting new people, the more we could 'promote' ourselves to the possibilities. Just think about it like marketing a product.

Say the product is not that good, then what can the marketer do? Enhance the packaging, provide better service, etc. And if all else fails, lower the barrier entry.

If after that, the results are not coming, then change the brand. Analyze how the brand perception was on the market and revise it.

Repeating the same things and expecting different outcome is the definition of insanity.
How is that me anymore? Just to get companionship, I'll have to change so much of myself, i am no product. I am me. Accepting me has to come 1st. If i have to market myself so much to get a companion. I'm destined to be alone.

This is how the world works i suppose.
Old 13-06-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You don't have to change yourself. Just market yourself as you are, get out and try to meet as many people as you can. IMHO there is no perfect partner but someone willing enough to take a chance with who we are and make things work. That lonely feeling can be depressing. Just know that there is someone out there who feels the same way that you do. Chin up and stay positive. If it happens, it happens. If not enjoy life.
Old 13-06-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you a loner by choice? Do you enjoy to be alone?
I can be alone and yet dont feel lonely.
I guess its one of those days when we go into this mode.

To answer your question, do I feel lonely?

Yes, I do feel lonely at times but if there is no good company, I rather be alone than in a meaningless group.

Do I feel the same?
If it is hugging. Definitely. One of the thing I do with the lady is ask her to give me a hug. The feeling of arms around me and our chest pressing against each other gives security, warmth and release stress.

So to have a companion, lay beside & chill sometimes even without saying a word and know that she is there gives me comfort and security. A hug just tops it up.

What do I do about loneliness?
I read and understand more. I listen to music. I talk to different people and understand them. I do sports. Other than talking to people, the rest of the activities are usually done alone.
Old 13-06-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

when one has a lot of free time. he/she may tend to 胡思乱想. One way is to keep ourselves occupied with work and activities. Of course the best is still able to have one or a few close friends that we can share things with and truly care about each other.

Sometimes we just want to know there is someone there for us. It could be physically side by side talking/hugging, with them virtually, or in our mind.

One of the worst feelings is to feel lonely even though you are not alone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1