The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ccrayne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Top memories of GL?

Can’t travel - My GL girl is still waiting for me in Shanghai. Had been asking me when can I visit her again. Before Covid, she missed me so much that she came to JB to look for me for a month.
Old 14-05-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playboy2015 View Post
I miss Lulu (2012-2014) and Ling long (2014-2016) the most. Can’t forget their French kiss immediately when the door was closed and the thorough bbbj and deepthroat. I also like the AR from Lulu - probably the prettiest woman I had with her head down to my butt. ling Long’s AR skill is also the top - she was naughty and always like to push her tongue really deep in my ass. In return I pushed my finger back in her ass when I had doggy with her, and finally a happy cim...
u mean ling long from 1654A...... she is ang pai....i remember i need to take annual leave to visit her during weekday....need to queue also....got few times i want to visit her during weekend....she is either off or super long queue....
Old 14-05-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -172 / Power: 0
storm11 storm11

Quote:
I miss Lulu (2012-2014) and Ling long (2014-2016) the most. Can’t forget their French kiss immediately when the door was closed and the thorough bbbj and deepthroat. I also like the AR from Lulu - probably the prettiest woman I had with her head down to my butt. ling Long’s AR skill is also the top - she was naughty and always like to push her tongue really deep in my ass. In return I pushed my finger back in her ass when I had doggy with her, and finally a happy cim...
1654A LuLu?
Old 14-05-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 10
Playboy2015 is one of the Best!Playboy2015 is one of the Best!Playboy2015 is one of the Best!

Yea I mean lulu and ling long from 1654A
Old 15-05-2021, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 8
Darge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yea I mean lulu and ling long from 1654A
Not to forget the short hair Ella from 1654A. 😍
Old 15-05-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Yi yi is one of the very chio Ang Pai and she is very hardworking, they start work at 10 am and works till late 11pm.
I love her BBBJ soft sensual and gentle. Sex with her is really like my gf, all the nice kisses lots of gfe. She is slim but has nice rack of B+ cup natural boobs

I don’t know why there are people who said GL has no quality WL. She will prove all of them wrong.

Oh she is Yiyi. Now that u mentioned her name and house, I remembered. Ya she's a hottie, one of the rare who looks good in short hair and quite petite rite

Tried her only once though. Cos that period I still got many other gems to rtf

The good ole days of GL. Now I can only live on the memories and sometimes remiscent those wonderful past experiences

Really envy those guys with a pretty GF/wife now. Regardless of situation still can fork a hottie.

For guys like me that depends on paid sex, now is really suck thumb. Gotta depend on pap's decision everytime
Old 15-05-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Oh she is Yiyi. Now that u mentioned her name and house, I remembered. Ya she's a hottie, one of the rare who looks good in short hair and quite petite rite

The good ole days of GL. Now I can only live on the memories and sometimes remiscent those wonderful past experiences

Really envy those guys with a pretty GF/wife now. Regardless of situation still can fork a hottie.

For guys like me that depends on paid sex, now is really suck thumb. Gotta depend on pap's decision everytime

Don't be too envious of guys with pretty wife....particularly if they have children....the fuck shop closes (in many but not all cases). This is a harsh reality of life no one speaks about...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 15-05-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Don't be too envious of guys with pretty wife....particularly if they have children....the fuck shop closes (in many but not all cases). This is a harsh reality of life no one speaks about...
That's true too. I see quite a no. of my frens/colleagues, even thou hab pretty GF/wife, but still go GL, spa or HFJ routinely
Old 15-05-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
men being men.. no matter how chio the wife is, the guy will also get sick of it.. especially if she's used to being pleased and not inclined to please.
Old 15-05-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

I also missed out a lot of ang Pai as well some of the WL mentioned like ling long , lu lu I can’t remember most likely I did not have the chance to up them
Old 15-05-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
men being men.. no matter how chio the wife is, the guy will also get sick of it.. especially if she's used to being pleased and not inclined to please.
men being men is a stereotype........everyone likes variety.....if one party is not inclined to please then obviously there is a problem waiting to happen.....
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 15-05-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 10
Playboy2015 is one of the Best!Playboy2015 is one of the Best!Playboy2015 is one of the Best!

There are two more ladies I remembered a lot:-

An An from 1654A, around 2015-2016. She is a pretty and tall lady who looks like a car model in China. She is icey at the beginning but perform professionally. However I only up her once as her review hasn’t been too good in her later days, and I chose to queue ling long who is friendly and able to sexify all my requests like deep AR and cim.

Xiao Yan Chi from 1649, around 2014-2016. To me she looks like Angelababy! She was my very regular at some points and I like to book her two hours so I can enjoy her thoroughly. To a surprise, she could be considered commando to me with her solid service. When I was lying on the bed with the legs arising, she will AR me automatically, so always I had two rounds of AR. And I also managed to ask for cim. Her look was so innocent when my cum was all released in her mouth!

My little regret in my gaylang life is I haven’t tried for a tarma...it could only be in my dream now to have two pretty sluts with one BBBJ and another AR...

Last edited by Playboy2015; 15-05-2021 at 08:24 PM.
Old 16-05-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cunninlingus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xiao Yun 1606a
No 3(forget name)JM 14
No 8 Candy JM14
Bao bei 1606A

My frequent to gos and love them pussy munching
Old 16-05-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

best memories is of my tirak from L18. We would go hang out at Golden Mile with her friends, also from the same house. It felt like a one night out at thailand. ahhhh, those were the days.

Old 19-05-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
best memories is of my tirak from L18. We would go hang out at Golden Mile with her friends, also from the same house. It felt like a one night out at thailand. ahhhh, those were the days.

Wow power

Looks like fun times!

The most i did is go out 1on1 to shopping

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1