The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
FuckVirgin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Raw with ML

Do raw must do with virgin. Safer
Old 18-06-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammieFan View Post
Maybe will go for a saliva test but she said she's clean n do not do raw to customer. Juz that she treat me as good friend that's why. Somehow I believe her.
Clap clap, you are the champion Liao! Would anyone tell you she is HIV+ after you have bonked her? Ha ha....You really trust these MLs that she never did raw with others, only you? Ha ha....
Old 18-06-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
SureWinnner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Clap clap, he is the champion Liao! Would anyone tell you he is 9 power after someone upz him? Ha ha....He really trust these zap-free zone that he never receive zap with others, only forum admin? Ha ha....
Old 20-06-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 17
SammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to all

Thanks bro who have upz me! Really appreciated
Old 20-06-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
FuckVirgin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kai Seow virgin FL lai bonk leh
Old 20-06-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
cowlek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First thing first...

1) Are u married/attached?

If yes stay away from your wife or gf whichever applies.

2) go for the test.

3) Negative

3) Bonk around again and revisit these questions.
Old 20-06-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
blacksocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no hiv or std, next worry is whether she gets pregnant.

if she claims shes pregnant, are you going for a paternal test after the baby is delivered?

hope none of this happens...especially with a ml. worst if they go to your workplace/home and create a ruckus. but $$ hopefully can solve the problem.

i am not sure about the womens charter if it protects unmarried single mother. but if it does, imagine all the implications...
Old 20-06-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

jalan besar is very near the dsc clinic
Old 21-06-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksocks View Post
i am not sure about the womens charter if it protects unmarried single mother. but if it does, imagine all the implications...
Yes, the Women's Charter does protect a woman, girlfriend or masseur or prostitute, for pregnancy out of marriage. The biological father has to pay for child support. I suspect the court will also take into consideration the woman's loss of income (no job) during maternity leave and child-rearing years; that means, the biological father may have to pay higher child support during that period.

Last edited by maxman; 21-06-2016 at 12:12 PM.
Old 29-06-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 12
stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!

Seriously, bro! You have been here for so many years and still not learned the most important line to draw? Best thing to do before you see the ML, is to set the limit in your head and STICK with it. By the time you are in the heat of moment, you won't be able to think clearly anymore....
Old 29-06-2016, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 18
ROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammieFan View Post
I later told her I worry but she assured me again dun worry if tio accident
she will raise the child without bothering me.
I really dunno what to do now, feeling very worried coz I quite potent...really hope nothing happened.
I went back to find her again... I'm pretty quite sure she's clean but of coz can't be 100%. I'll go do a saliva test when I have time. Yah, as a bro mentioned, I'm more concerned abt the pregnancy, really scare if one day the child come find me. Anyway, this time we did it before the massage and with cd but the 69 was raw.

she is a good whore .....where can you find whore will keep your bastard child and fuck here and there to support your secrets bastards second family .....and make sure your family is safe..pls give me her our Sammy forum member contacts..i sure want to fuck her sideways to support her ...

They say the mighty lord shall protect the poor, the weak & the innocent.

But it is the devil who has your details !
Old 03-07-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I guess everybody got some raw experiences with the hoes which they know it is wrong but they can't stop themselves from doing it.

The raw experience is so delightful, exciting yet so guilty.

Old 05-07-2016, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Avenoir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Similar experience bro but I did it on the very first visit.mine was with a current tier 1 masseur on bro javabean's list. The frs didn't lie about her teasing being fake and exaggerated,so I gave her the impression that I didn't care at all by constantly telling her I'm just there for a massage.

Unfortunately(?) it backfired and it ended up with teasing and licking her south,then doing it raw and pulling out. We cuddled and did another round with her supplying the condom. Throughout the whole thing she was very persistent about me not creampieing and getting her pregnant. Personally I don't care if she's done it with others since I'm getting extra service for free.

We met up few more times till I got sick of her overly exaggerated teasing. Training our small head is extremely difficult indeed.
Old 24-07-2016, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Mauricio is Cool - loads of Potential

OMG !!! You're so brave. I won't be able to do it. Me scared.
Old 24-07-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Maximiliano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenoir View Post
Similar experience bro but I did it on the very first visit.mine was with a current tier 1 masseur on bro javabean's list. The frs didn't lie about her teasing being fake and exaggerated,so I gave her the impression that I didn't care at all by constantly telling her I'm just there for a massage.

Unfortunately(?) it backfired and it ended up with teasing and licking her south,then doing it raw and pulling out. We cuddled and did another round with her supplying the condom. Throughout the whole thing she was very persistent about me not creampieing and getting her pregnant. Personally I don't care if she's done it with others since I'm getting extra service for free.

We met up few more times till I got sick of her overly exaggerated teasing. Training our small head is extremely difficult indeed.
you are a real commando, kudos to you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1