The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-09-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
Fadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
All want to claim 1st blood

happen to saw her at hotel royal, got tattoo on arm. face cmi. short and stubby kind.
good luck to those commando! lol
Old 02-09-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Ducblack is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I frequent all the bbbj-cim princesses  now. Hehe. Joanne is the latest gem for me. And yes you do have to whatsapp. Thats what I do. I don't think they reply to smses.
Hi bro. Would you mind PM me the contact of Joanne? I can’t find it anywhere.
Old 02-09-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

It seems like a certain 公主 is back?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-09-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 11
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

if this is 7p, i'll be the joining the queue to RTM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
It seems like a certain 公主 is back?
Old 02-09-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Totally. And this ongoing asking of OMM contacts, why doesn't people realise that if a girl is not listed it means she is not keen to do business with those who do not have the means to reach her? Either wait for her to relist or just treat as the ship has sailed. The FOMO mentality is unhealthy.
Agreed...whats more she is already so hard to book, need days in advance
Old 02-09-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
matty23119 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
if this is 7p, i'll be the joining the queue to RTM.
Yup, she is back!
Old 02-09-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Commando fall in!!!

Abit disappointed with the new ML https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-xue-massage/. No reply from her.

Today work around golden Area. texted Ke Xin, recently MR from asdfjjj

Texted her . Ding! Just nice She changed to a new location at golden area and appt made right after.

Bring my FBO. Fully loaded and going to commando in!

Was given a instruction by her. Waited opposite. When given the right unit number. Then go in.

Ding dong. Out of surprise. SYT. Sweet face just like photo. Body model kind. Skin very white! Like white chicken. Wore a demin short with a tank top. Like going to polytechnic/ university student kind. Her actual person more Chio then photo. Guarantee plus chop. No fats kind. Slim legs. OMG.

Wait no further, leading to the room 1 person studio unit. Quite cosy but now messy because just move in only. Gave me clean towe and bath.

When I almost done. She’s already half naked bottom. Wow! First time chiobu auto naked body. Just imagine don’t need slow sensual chemistry all these shit.. my cock already Mari Kita liao.
Well shaven pussy. With a little bit of grass patch. Not full forest kind.

When during massage.. although she’s doing this same line back in her country. Her strength and sensual still very power. Full naked body sensual. Using b cups to stick with your body like buttering. Help you lick your nipples.

And full body auto roam! Need to gentle~

Tsk tsk. Say no further. RTM soon.

I think I post this it make me harder to RTM. But For all the commando brothers.
For honor and glory

Last edited by AwesomeGuy; 02-09-2021 at 03:30 PM.
Old 02-09-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/lucy-massage/

Visited her few weeks back but no time to write FR. Probably the worst cheonging experience i ever had.

Looks: 6.5/10. Look 80% similar to her photos.
Boobs: 7,5.10. Natural but too big to my liking. And she is really proud of her boobs. Keep saying why all the guys always find her and is it no other big boobs in SG...Quite a turn off really. You can roam and lick tho.
HJ: 1/10. Not sensual at all and very mechanical. Only use 2 fingers to do it, like she is disgusted by the cum.

No other services other than touching your dick. Keep offering me FJ (think is $200) but her bad breath and attitude really turns me off. Keep using her phone as well with no respect to the client. I was out in 30mins.

RTM: NO!!!
Old 02-09-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/lucy-massage/

No other services other than touching your dick. Keep offering me FJ (think is $200) but her bad breath and attitude really turns me off. Keep using her phone as well with no respect to the client. I was out in 30mins.

RTM: NO!!!
Thanks for FR! Upz
Old 02-09-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

just curious the description so diff from pic how u know is her lol
Old 02-09-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadedsquare View Post
happen to saw her at hotel royal, got tattoo on arm. face cmi. short and stubby kind.
good luck to those commando! lol
if the pic and real px so diff how u know is her ah just curious
Old 02-09-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Commando fall in!!!

Abit disappointed with the new ML https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-xue-massage/. No reply from her.

Today work around golden Area. texted Ke Xin, recently MR from asdfjjj
i too, had hardly a peep from the high potential xiao xue. but a commando is patient and stalks his prey, will await an opportune moment to try once more for mission objective.

we have the same taste re: kx lmao
Old 02-09-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Cheryl no longer takes late nights. WhatsApp not my preferred mode of comms even on my second line. Guess for value I might have to consider this again.

At least there’s still Vera. (Haha I frequent there too)
But Demi > Vera for me at least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I use business whatsapp with my second cheong sim card. Replies are quick.

Oh didn't know C ends earlier. Afternoon jizz is my thang... lol.

Ya Demi was great too. But oy saw her twice before she prematurely left for home. So I guess my connection with her didn't have time to build. But we got along fantastic though.
Cheryl is no longer in the forum right?

Demi is cute but the YF group is a bit light for me. Decent for JQ and very nice gals, but a bit limited for sensual.
Old 02-09-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

2/Sep/21 tang tang

Looks 8/10 Choi milf fair
Body 9/10 slim fit milf
Boob 7/10 enhance pointy c
Ar 8/10 not bad
Bbbj 8/10 not bad
Cim 8/10 not bad

Rtm not really but not bad, after Anan I realise that Anan is really good
Old 02-09-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty23119 View Post
Yup, she is back!
Who is this 7p?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1