The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-09-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 18
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Same thoughts and similar experience bro. Managed to find a ML who gave me the same feeling about 10 yrs ago as most of the MLs nowadays are more money minded. I will say goodbye to her when her time is up and won't even bother to know how she treats her regular customers and i will still look for other MLs. Like what she posted in her wc moments...没关系是最好的关系
Ah bitter sweet memories. At least we had that from a bygone era. The golden years both here and China of early 2000s. But we need to adjust if not we only become grumpy old men which does not help but make us less attractive. Hopefully we were also wise enough to capitalize on the boom years and have accumulated enough to now afford to still play. Cheers
Old 28-09-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi Bros,

Anybody can help me out and PM me summer's number or wechat please?

Thanks in advance!
Old 28-09-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
That's what I've been saying.. used to be $110 / 2 shots FN, but now its $120 / 1 shot SN and most demand $30 top up for 2 shots.. so it's actually $40 more* for less services..

But oh well, only reason we are in this state is because we have willing takers.. Been to many places, and only SG has this model of "HJ only" at such prices, no wonder all the China ML's want to flock here. In cities like HK, they at least have to provide BBBJ etc.
Having a hard time finding good mls with 2x hj. Can count with 1 hand.
Wonder if okt suggest to make mls life easier or mls all learn from one another, then laugh behind together work here so easy to satisfy men.
Old 28-09-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Having a hard time finding good mls with 2x hj. Can count with 1 hand.
Wonder if okt suggest to make mls life easier or mls all learn from one another, then laugh behind together work here so easy to satisfy men.
Yes, it used to be listed clearly on ads as $110 / 2 shots / 60 mins but now it’s $120 / 1 shot / 60 mins

Now if want go for 2, most will act blur and say “怕不够时间帮你打出来”
Then ask you to top up $$ or extend..
I mean that’s their job to figure out how to 打出来..

Years ago, ML’s like Tian Niu offered $100 / 1 shot but allowed 2 shots for a $20 top up, so $120 was still reasonable lol.

Recent ML’s I saw really CMI.. $120 / 1 shot with half assed service.. just lie beside you like a dead fish and position themselves strategically so you can’t roam.

Only reason why I stopped this scene. I know I’m just one person but the current market really doesn’t justify spending my hand earned money when my right hand can do the same job.
Old 28-09-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
youka284 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Emily
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/emily-massage/

My 2nd visit aldy.

Look: mid 20, face look exactly like photo. Quite pretty in my opinion. Only she is thinner than photo

Body: super skinny. maybe about 156cm.

Boobs: B+/C- i think. At first i tot she so skinny so cfm no boob but was surprised coz her boobs look gigantic in proportion to her tiny frame. Firm also and im quite sure is natural.

Massage: wont complain coz she got put strength

HJ: better than average in my opinion

GfE: Was quiet at first, but later on we flirt like bf gf.

Location: nice condo near MRT. Seem like she stay w another girl (who i din get to see)

Last edited by youka284; 28-09-2021 at 11:45 PM.
Old 28-09-2021, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
I see a number of them taking down their listings already, are they still working?
There is a lunatic who is disturbing some MLs and their neighbours by doing some sabotage and unscrupulous doings to instill fear and unsettle them. Some MLs already made a police report and are lying low now.
Old 28-09-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
There is a lunatic who is disturbing some MLs and their neighbours by doing some sabotage and unscrupulous doings to instill fear and unsettle them. Some MLs already made a police report and are lying low now.
You sure its a job of a lunatic or something more sinister?
Old 28-09-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks View Post
Guys..anyone try her before?

Does she look old or still pretty?

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-lin-lin/
Bro since u r in SLG and it got so many good listing of MLs who are not based in Spa. Try looking for other MLs who are not spa based one. You may just be duly rewarded.

In my experience cheonging Spa, the ML maybe pretty restrictive on their playbility. Unless u manage to KC a good ML based in Spa and jio her out then its a different story altogether.

Then again my Fxxx Buddy is working in a spa and our best fun happen not in spa if u get what I mean...hehe

Cheers and happy hunting bro

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 28-09-2021 at 08:27 PM.
Old 28-09-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
GiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to behold

MR for Zhuli

Location is very accessible for those taking public transport and driving. quite private.
Looks wise - petite girl and wearing quite a bit of makeup. boobs seems like a small B.
Massage is pretty good and strong, done on a normal bed.
HJ and BJ was average. nothing to shout about, with CIM at the end of the action.
She makes sure you get your time worth by giving you a head massage for the rest of the hour.
This is quite enjoyable as you get the rest after release.

rtm: maybe for nuru
Old 28-09-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Tried Kelly before the cases rose above 1k now hiding up the mountain everyday 1500-2000 cases.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/kelly-massage/

looks: mid 20s quite SYT to me.
Body: feels young right and fair skinned. There’s right amount of flesh on her bod.
Boobs: feels natural and very culpable… I suspect C+ Very nice to zhut!
Service: for me maybe we gum, very good sensual and boobs rub. Also manage to explore her body further maybe we just manage to click well.
RTM: confirm after the cases go down. Wanna book at least 2 hours for next session!

Pls up my points if you find this useful thanks

Last edited by cuty; 28-09-2021 at 08:53 PM. Reason: ..
Old 28-09-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
While in the hotel saw alot of gals. As some walk around. Some open door. Some take lift up with some bros. 90% the look all cannot. So be careful before u choose. I will not try this again. Really is a scam.. haha
HAHAH maybe can go the hotel to tour 1 round, see 1 not bad one then go in the room
Old 28-09-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ragingblizzard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried her before?

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/bella-n...ssage-hj-bbbj/
Old 28-09-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
Only reason why I stopped this scene. I know I’m just one person but the current market really doesn’t justify spending my hand earned money when my right hand can do the same job.

Dude, why stop? Come on, look at all the great FRs these days. So many gorgeous girls with 8s and 9s ratings! It's a bountiful bevy of beautiful babes running wild all around us. Even skinny old Emily is a 9 rated syt! So many chiobus in Singapore! Wow, we are so lucky to be living in paradise! 
Old 28-09-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 5
keith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried CC last week.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-cc/
Looks: quite chio, big eyes. Think she looks better in real life than photos, maybe too much meitu and photos look fake.

Massage: so-so. she uses oil but more like rubbing only, not much strength.

Body: well maintained, boobs are nice and firm.

RTM: NOT WORTH $120 But what to do in these times. If she offer full service maybe more willing to try

Can feel her KC game very strong for some reason, maybe not enough customers?? Keep mentioning about her room mate, hinting for tarma maybe.

Last edited by keith1124; 29-09-2021 at 02:34 AM.
Old 28-09-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Dude, why stop? Come on, look at all the great FRs these days. So many gorgeous girls with 8s and 9s ratings! It's a bountiful bevy of beautiful babes running wild all around us. Even skinny old Emily is a 9 rated syt! So many chiobus in Singapore! Wow, we are so lucky to be living in paradise! 
Yeah, old skinnyEmily is 9/10. 😱 wasted my bullets
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1