The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2004, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Kumcheng in Shenzhen

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagman69
Next time, I will change one for your Ah Dan. Like big bust gals.
Pass you one I have not tried but F*#kable mid 20+. OK?
Gladly exchange Ah Dan with one of yours lah. Gnn, if Ling Min confirm cannot keke

Btw this is my plan, u and me go to the hairstylist to do our hair and shampoo. I intro Ah Dan to u...and we double date them later for dinner. Wine and Dine them and then later own time own target

Glad to get rid of Ah Dan, must concentrate on Ling Min more. Btw, Ah Dan is very easy to sian. easy !!! Confirm can fuck FOC.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 04-04-2004, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Gladly exchange Ah Dan with one of yours lah. Gnn, if Ling Min confirm cannot keke

Btw this is my plan, u and me go to the hairstylist to do our hair and shampoo. I intro Ah Dan to u...and we double date them later for dinner. Wine and Dine them and then later own time own target

Glad to get rid of Ah Dan, must concentrate on Ling Min more. Btw, Ah Dan is very easy to sian. easy !!! Confirm can fuck FOC.
OK! We put up the same SOP for GZ. Anyway, I found a very good Hotel at RMB290 in GZ.
Old 04-04-2004, 07:19 PM
infofish

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Just to check up, any action in Xiamen? I'm there once a month.
Old 07-04-2004, 11:48 PM
Samster

cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Just had a phone conversation....

Hi bros, just had a 30mins long phone conversation with my china gf, Ling Min as mentioned in the previous posts.....

Quite sad man, she told me she missed me alot and made me a knitted scarf during her spare time and told me to go see her soon.

Saying things that she missed my hugs and kisses and wanna orgasm again, keke....

Gnn, these china girls really good at such sai-nai...ta boleh tahan....
Old 08-04-2004, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Hi bros, would like to start this thread to share your kumcheng story in china or shenzhen? Anyway u can include those even of working ladies but with a bit of kumcheng or story lah....here is my part 1 -

1. Japanese Restaurant Captain aka Moon

Had visited SZ very often in recent years, once a month a least. There is this japanese restaurant in Carina Entertainment Centre or Ganina as we call it.

There is this beautiful Captain called Moon who is still working there, sometimes she is afteroon shift sometimes morning, but nvm.

I got to know her during one of my lonely dinners there, she served me and we made small talk in the private dining room. I invited her to sit down and generally engaged in some good "conversation" The food is good there but expensive comparable to singapore lah but service is tokong and it is not unusual to have one or more girls to attend to you.

Anyway, i got her hp number but did not call her soon. I only called her during my next trip and viola! She is off early that day and i invited her out downtown to Dongmen for some shopping and makan. Blew about RMB 1000++ on some gifts for her and some hotpot makan, i remembered it was early january then when it is still cold about 10 degrees or so so makan hotpot is damn nice.

Asked her where she wanna go after shopping and she said she dun know so i invited her back to my hotel cafeteria at Penglian which has a revolving restaurant / cafe on top. Those brothers who are firmilar with SZ will know this, Penglian is the top hotel of SZ and seems it has almost magical effect on all girls, keke....

Price is about 700+++ RMB per night and it is machiam their Ritz Carlton lor....quite pricey but try to stay it once to experience their exceptional service.

Had some cocktails and mocktails in the revolving deli, got to know her better, got to know that she was from hunan and she used to have a rich business boyfriend who dumped her after his wife found out, etc u know all the cock and bullshit story.

We are sitting next to each other in the booth seats and slowly the alcohol is taking its effect and she lean her head on my shoulders, Ho SEI LIAO !!! My lanjiao immediately homa senja ta !!

Asked her if she wanna keep me company for the night and she said yes but wake her up by 10am so she can go to work, i said no problem, keke.

Went back to the room and she bathed immediately and dressed herself in the bathrobe, gnn how come she know the cupboard has bathrode leh? Nabei, confirm come her often, lol.

Ok, this is some information on Moon:-
Looks:9/10 Looks like those OL u see in shenton way with longhair and looks very eduated and has no chicken smell to her.

Height :7/10 About 1.65 lah without shoes
Weight : 7/10 Nice weight of 55kg
Tits : 8/10 Sibei soft sibei nice with pink nipples and slight sag
CB : 6/10 Bushy with low slit, not so delicious as the rest of her body
BJ : 7/10 Only about 5 mins or so, will give her more points if she make it longer but skills is ok with even licking of side shaft.
FJ : 6/10 CB dun feel so tight lor but alot of juice lah.

Comments : Love it when she lick her own lips when i pump her hard what a turn on it was. Did her missonary and doggy, she prefer missonary so she can also touch her own tits. Nice! Love it when a woman can please herself but too bad she dun rub her own cb. Very girlfriend feeling, love a china girlfriend fucking. With loud screams of "laogong" and "da li yi dian" thrown in for good measure.

Woke up next morning but no time for a 2nd shot, send her downstairs to hotel lobby and had a cab arranged for her. Still see her each time i am in SZ and will date and fuck her if time allows. Now she is quite my gf in SZ and we exchange emails from time to time.

Thats all for part one of my kumcheng in SZ, will post more when i can and i am looking forward to you brothers comments and experiences.
Nice and juicy piece of FR ! Make me feel like going to Shenzhen also...

Old 10-04-2004, 01:54 PM
Samster

Cold Winter Night, Sperm fly out :)

Yo, here is another story of my kumcheng fucks in Shenzhen.

Name : Moon
Looks: 8/10 (Chio OL looks without chicken smell at all)
Origin : Guizhou
Height :7/10 About 1.65 lah without shoes
Weight : 7/10 Nice weight of 55kg
Tits : 8/10 Sibei soft sibei nice with pink nipples and slight sag
CB : 6/10 Bushy with low slit, not so delicious as the rest of her body
BJ : 7/10 Only about 5 mins or so, will give her more points if she make it longer but skills is ok with even licking of side shaft.
FJ : 6/10 CB dun feel so tight lor but alot of juice lah.

Remembered it was some one week to Chistmas, picked her up after work and brought her to clubbing at Night Cat (Yeah Mao) near Carina Entertainment Centre. Was recommended this place by her that this is a good place for some live dancing shows and good crowd. She is btw a frequent goer to this place with her collegues.

This place huh...is good reminds me of Zouk in Singapore with its size and crowd. Alot of ppl for sure, and it is a disco who attached KTV rooms. Needed to sign up a room if going there to meet the minimum spending (RMB800) but Moon knowing some of the waitress working inside gotten both of us in without this restriction.

Went inside and was urshered into this tall and small bar table with 2 chairs. Ordered 1 x bucket (6 bottles) of heineken beer for 300rmb. Not cheap as compared to Singapore. Surveyed the crowd...huh...alot of chiobus with guys but also got some chiobus groups also. Some ppl of the crowd are obviously taking drugs...tsk tsk tsk.

Anyway the music played that night was a mixture of trance and lousy techno. I was drinking away while Moon was dancing next to me. Oh man she is wild. I can see her twitching and shakign her cute bums.....grab her close to me several times that night and frenched her in front of all people. Sibei shiok, she gets really hot and horny after a few beers. Well, before 2 hours is up we finished about 10 bottles of heineken.

Left the place and brought her back to my hotel Penglian, i laid onto the bed tired after a long day and belly full of beer. She opened her legs and sat on me. Started licking me all over and kissing me very passionately. Her face is very rosy and red at this point. Very warm to the touch also, huh...she drank too much for her capacity.

Guess what happen next? She took off her panties and shove her cunt into my face..Gnn.. a bit of smell but no choice lah. I still lick and shove my tongue into her cb hole. She was moaning away and very very fast took out my hard cock from my pants and stroking it. After 5 mins or so, she turned over and we did a 69.

Gnn, we are tearing each other clothes off. Very hot and sweaty at this point in time as i forgot to on the room's aircon. Hot and stuff but sibei erotic. Grab her tits and started ramming her for all she's worth soon. About less than 100 strokes only before i cum all over her tits and belly. She went to the bathroom and washed up and came back to clean my dick up before blowing me again. Did a 2nd round....of more patterns aka doggy missonary...with the help of a chinese made tonic pill 72 hours cannon tonic.

She is a damn good fuck, kumcheng fuck very nice. Hugged her to sleep after 2nd round before sending her back home with a cab in the morning.

Mission accomplised.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1