The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
PhantomGT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Never try Juagen before, maybe it's time for a try as age catching up and unable to perform like younger days.
Old 06-05-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 0
sglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
( Click to show/hide )
For me i think is quite good. Just do
maintenance often and you should be able to see the results.
Yes. I agreed with this statement.
Old 06-05-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Yep I'm also looking for a good JG, preferably discreet place. Thanks to PM me !
Old 08-05-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Yep I'm also looking for a good JG, preferably discreet place. Thanks to PM me !
PM replied bro!
Old 08-05-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
michael_jack69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Does Juagen really work?

Hi bro,

Would love to try JG. 。

Can share with me ornot? Thanks 😊
Old 08-05-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
xerxes996 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am 25 this year I had some problems getting hard.. do u all think I should try juagen also?
Old 08-05-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

I only need JG in my mid 30s but you only 25yo. Guess you need it as well.
Old 08-05-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
lovethem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
shared with several bro's via PMs on my contact for Juagen, hoped those who tried can post your humble FRs.
Bro can PM me the contact too? Thank you
Old 08-05-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2837 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Someone send me a JG contact which is a hybrid mixture of Thai and TCM juagen along with a lot of teasing. The teasing is to stimulate blood flow. However she also spends a lot of time unclogging the veins and increasing the hardness of the dick. When I first pee after seeing her, my urine is dean smelly and murky.

After a few sessions, I find that when I pee, I shoot very far, and I become quite horny and hard easily, so I think it’s good. Each time I cum, my cum is a lot now. My partner even said it’s like milk, hahaha.

The downside is that her spa works in such a way that the massage has to always come first before the JG. Cannot go straight to JG. The spa mandates this.

Another downside is while she is quite pretty, she do not have boobs and don’t really allow auto roam.

But it’s an almost complete package as her massage is strong and she offers cupping too.

I am open to share as she’s a hardworking lady and every brother can benefit
Old 08-05-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
boss13 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
Anyone have JG expert who are more to the east? Most i have are central or west 😥
Can pm west contact bro. Thanks!
Old 08-05-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Halfaheart is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Someone send me a JG contact which is a hybrid mixture of Thai and TCM juagen along with a lot of teasing. The teasing is to stimulate blood flow. However she also spends a lot of time unclogging the veins and increasing the hardness of the dick. When I first pee after seeing her, my urine is dean smelly and murky.

After a few sessions, I find that when I pee, I shoot very far, and I become quite horny and hard easily, so I think it’s good. Each time I cum, my cum is a lot now. My partner even said it’s like milk, hahaha.

The downside is that her spa works in such a way that the massage has to always come first before the JG. Cannot go straight to JG. The spa mandates this.

Another downside is while she is quite pretty, she do not have boobs and don’t really allow auto roam.

But it’s an almost complete package as her massage is strong and she offers cupping too.

Bro dont mind can share contact? Understand that this one is clean but must say your report on the health benefits is really something. Never try JG before but think can give it a shot.
Old 09-05-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
mejihi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Think her JG is good enough. You can look for others if you want roaming or more
Old 09-05-2021, 03:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
sed999 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi bro, can share contact of the Jg? Thanks!!
Old 09-05-2021, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 6
Jotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJotosan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Nice . Most important it works for u
Old 09-05-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
subsonic is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
thanks bro for your FR, glad you've found her services great, please continue to support her!
Bro

Please share contact, thank you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread