The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-11-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/luo-luo-massage/

This is my first SLG experience. A belated MR because, at that time, there was nothing to compare with.

Looks: Foxy, maybe 30s, a bit like those Thai pre-MILF, face was quite attractive but could be enhanced. But then, the room was very dim.
Sensual/GFE: Almost non-existent. By the way, she asked for money the minute I entered the unit. Chided me for messaging her 10 mins earlier than agreed meeting time (which is weird cos' we need time to find the exact location right).
Body: Petite with big (slightly saggy) boobs.
Massage: ML poured warm liquid over my body and then used her pancakes to rub against my body. The process was so mechanical that I didn't find it erotic at all. Followed by finger teasing of my groin and inner thigh areas, which was so ticklish to the extent of torturing. It would be -10 if I were to give a rating. It is my first and only Nuru massage so I am not sure if this experience is the norm.
HJ: Cowgirl so can easily fondler her boobs but cannot touch the nips and areola. Needless to say, cannot zhut zhut too.
Attitude: The Nuru massage and HJ took at most 20 min. After that, I had to wait for her to finish showering (which took at least 5 min) before my turn. So, in and out about 30 mins. When I thought my trip couldn't be any less fruitful, she claimed that she couldn't help me enter my number into the database (her exact words: 你好 已经退出那个群了 抱歉), which is disastrous for newbies like me.

Overall, a very traumatic experience.
There's plenty of landmine experience like this to come. That's the typical journey of a newbie. I had the similar experience when I first started, and same that ML didnt want to add my record to database.
Old 17-11-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6683 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Still no response from Lin Lin but I think i'm giving up. Been visiting other girls to build up some record but i'm gonna stop so that I can RTM my regular more often.

Recently paid a long overdue visit to Jessica and she is still my absolute favourite even after so long. Dk what it is that keeps me coming back to her because I think by most people's standards she is quite vanilla.
Sorry to hear abt your not getting a response from Lin Lin, she doesnt take those not in the data base she uses. For me, i also never try too hard to be in any particular database, just do my normal thing n was able to book all the girls that i want to book.

Jessica is the one i have visited the most times even tho less often nowadays but even after long time, i find she still gives the same consistent standard that makes me very comfortable n relaxing. From time to time i do notice little touches like a change in towels to the soft and super absorbent kind. She also bothers to decorate her place for Xmas & CNY.... takes pride in her work and makes customer experience enjoyable. It's the little things....
Old 17-11-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
ya her boobs do not belong to the bigger category, but definitely its better than those plastics boobs.

I just like foxy & sultry look on her face when my aeroplane is taking off. Really turns me on.
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/love-massage/
For me is no neh neh no talk, only exception is Elmi who is on my rotation list
Old 17-11-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
For me is no neh neh no talk, only exception is Elmi who is on my rotation list
I like da neh bu as well, bro. I will rotate between da neh with good services or med neh with good looks. No plastic neh for sure.
Old 17-11-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros who tried her yet? https://sglonelyguy-17.com/anqi-massage/

Finally someone in the north
Old 17-11-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun567 View Post

This is FL.
Old 17-11-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:

HDB…? Time bomb man…
Old 17-11-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
I got zapped for posting an honest MR? -_-|||

No wonder there are so many fake ones around ...
Prob tio zap cos of the low looks ratings, although it looks like you are happy enough to want to RTM.

To me she is not a RTM material. Not a bad girl but did not impress either. Can see why others like her though, but preference is subjective anyway
Old 17-11-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
FR for https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xiao-xiao-bing-massage/

Heard leaving off shore very soon. So fast hand fast leg to book before she go back.

It was my first time visit this young lady.

I will keep it short and simple!

Video look more alike , photo as usual 96% Ml got photo shop. very good face feature. The 5 guan very nice. oval face , round eyes. nice big nose straight teeth. Very sporty lady.

House is very tidy! Neat and clean person. Clean freak. Feel the zen when u step in the house. Very impressed.

Hard to book! As her condo is very discreet and she very picky on her customer as well.

Sensual super impressive! The tongue skills is really solid. Can fight with top 5 ML. 4g roaming. No issue but gentle.

Lastly very chatty can talk like long time Gfe. Straight forward.

Overall very good session!

Will RTM. Very hard to find this standard of ML. Book while it last. Hehe.
Oh wow you still managed to book her? I thought she long stopped working.
Seems like she does not want my business anyway, can sense that since she does not seem as keen to arrange a suitable timing for appointment even though I thought we had good rapport. Brushed it off as she maybe left but seems like she is still taking business oh well
Old 17-11-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

was able to book lin lin when she first came 1st mth into spore, now into her later mths, cant seem to book and no response on whatsapp or sms already.
Old 17-11-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:

I visited a few in the North before, Woodlands, Sembawang, Admiralty... all couldn't make it.
Old 17-11-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
Personally, I've found a replacement for JJ/LL, no need to contest with the busy schedule and yet get similar services....worth a try.

Location: nice clean apartment, with basement parking. Some walking distance for foot soldiers....will be moving soon
Looks: 30+/- friendly, will not reject...better than pictures
Body: nice big C/D, natural and soft
Personality: simple, easy going, chatty, accommodating, my cup of tea
Sensual: FN and not restrictive, but show her due respect.

Did not try her bbbj this time..will try it when rtm.
Upz me please since no prior FR
I think she came before, rem the pictures.
Old 17-11-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Oh wow you still managed to book her? I thought she long stopped working.
Seems like she does not want my business anyway, can sense that since she does not seem as keen to arrange a suitable timing for appointment even though I thought we had good rapport. Brushed it off as she maybe left but seems like she is still taking business oh well
Don't think she is working though still listed...

TMT
Old 17-11-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
was able to book lin lin when she first came 1st mth into spore, now into her later mths, cant seem to book and no response on whatsapp or sms already.
Totally no response from her? Hmm, i know she's not those that wish to have whole day fully booked de, it's too tiring for her. Or maybe she's just not free? I could be wrong la, but maybe she got her blacklist too lols
Old 18-11-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
I visited a few in the North before, Woodlands, Sembawang, Admiralty... all couldn't make it.
Amen brother those in the north really cmi... those in the good old days were good and in walking distance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1