The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2024, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 5
sexysexybomb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexysexybomb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Undertable worth it?

how to get cheryl attention?
Old 17-03-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexysexybomb View Post
how to get cheryl attention?
She will get yr attention instead
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 17-03-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 1
denisee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
She will get yr attention instead
Haha, just dm her there on undertable
Old 17-03-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She will announce if she doing meetup or she give hint on where can spot her.
Old 17-03-2024, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 5
samtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think occasionally they will grant random complimentary 1 month VIP Membership, so its mean't to entice you to being a full annual member.

There's perks to joining Undertable, like getting some adventurous sex ideas or sharing lobangs for exotic locations (across S.E.A) where singles and married people can chiong for a great time.
An of course the usual discrete hook-ups, couples/couples and couples/singles.

Last edited by samtoy123; 17-03-2024 at 03:10 PM.
Old 17-03-2024, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 5
sexysexybomb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexysexybomb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by denisee View Post
Haha, just dm her there on undertable
dm her will get reply?
i dont have VIP dont know should get or not
Old 17-03-2024, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
dm her will get reply?
Wait for her upcoming meetup prob. See hw. The Lynn or notty Rachel also quite naughty there.
Old 18-03-2024, 07:55 AM
Samster

samtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
dm her will get reply?
Depends on your physique (body) and your way with text messages (e.g. if you are able to charm her with your words or entice her) There's loads of good looking (body-wise) hunks who bought the VIP, also angmoh men are in demand because their KKB are huge. Competition there is tough.

So essentially these guys are your competition. Buying VIP doesn't garuntee you NSA Fun in that platform, going to one of the brothel houses in lorong has a 100% chance
Old 18-03-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtoy123 View Post
Depends on your physique (body) and your way with text messages (e.g. if you are able to charm her with your words or entice her) There's loads of good looking (body-wise) hunks who bought the VIP, also angmoh men are in demand because their KKB are huge. Competition there is tough.

So essentially these guys are your competition. Buying VIP doesn't garuntee you NSA Fun in that platform, going to one of the brothel houses in lorong has a 100% chance
As a single male ex-swinger I'm actually quite turned off nowadays by the idea of having to be the one to put in most of the effort to seduce with words and hope my physique is to her liking (not all girls like six packs, not all girls like dad bods) so that I get picked by a single woman or couple to hook up or swing with. After years in the lifestyle and finally retiring for a few years now, looking back on everything from an outsider view I cannot believe just how much power us single men give over to women especially in the swinging world that is totally not commensurate with their looks, personalities, or skills in bed.

Single men have to present themselves to females and couples like they are the single man's main priority of desire to meet and fuck. Whilst to females and couples single men will always just be one option out of a whole list of options that they can pick and choose like food at a buffet. Nowadays I'd only put in this kind of effort to woo someone for long-term relationship or marriage. If it's just sex or orgies I'm after, I rather just pay for it and be done with it. Much more equal and ultimately healthier emotional/power balance.

The power imbalance in swinging is very real. And very toxic. Undertable from its very beginning always had its toxic aspects and cliques/backstabbing/community drama, and I'm saying this from like almost 10 years ago if not longer when it first started. I cannot imagine it's gotten any better today in 2024. Pretty much everybody who was in there from 10 years ago and beyond are gone now. The whole swinging community isn't even really based in SG anymore nowadays due to privacy reasons.

Would I say VIP membership of Undertable is worth it? Back then and now, the answer is no. Use it as a free member, can try luck, if you get lucky great, if not honestly it's no big loss.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 18-03-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
As a single male ex-swinger I'm actually quite turned off nowadays by the idea of having to be the one to put in most of the effort to seduce with words and hope my physique is to her liking (not all girls like six packs, not all girls like dad bods) so that I get picked by a single woman or couple to hook up or swing with. After years in the lifestyle and finally retiring for a few years now, looking back on everything from an outsider view I cannot believe just how much power us single men give over to women especially in the swinging world that is totally not commensurate with their looks, personalities, or skills in bed.

Single men have to present themselves to females and couples like they are the single man's main priority of desire to meet and fuck. Whilst to females and couples single men will always just be one option out of a whole list of options that they can pick and choose like food at a buffet. Nowadays I'd only put in this kind of effort to woo someone for long-term relationship or marriage. If it's just sex or orgies I'm after, I rather just pay for it and be done with it. Much more equal and ultimately healthier emotional/power balance.

The power imbalance in swinging is very real. And very toxic. Undertable from its very beginning always had its toxic aspects and cliques/backstabbing/community drama, and I'm saying this from like almost 10 years ago if not longer when it first started. I cannot imagine it's gotten any better today in 2024. Pretty much everybody who was in there from 10 years ago and beyond are gone now. The whole swinging community isn't even really based in SG anymore nowadays due to privacy reasons.

Would I say VIP membership of Undertable is worth it? Back then and now, the answer is no. Use it as a free member, can try luck, if you get lucky great, if not honestly it's no big loss.
Really appreciate your sharing big bro!🙂
I was on the platform previously, and did notice some of those cliqueish behavior you alluded to. Them seem to manifest in the events organized on the platform.

Had a female ex-colleague that used the app, she mentioned the attention she got from it was overwhelming. But she definitely enjoyed it hahas. The description of her experience really mirrors what you mentioned on the imbalance of power. There were also different types, most of them would do mini paragraph writeups of why they be a good fit for a bedroom rendezvous. Then there were some writing like they were olympians. With that said there was one dude she connected with (they became friends as per her last sharing with me before she left the company). They aren't married, she settled down with someone she met on CMB.

But with that said, i feel you would benefit the samsters here from sharing some of your more detailed experiences as the single M in the MMF (Especially those who wish to go down the pathway of swinging or being 'the bull' to a hotwife)!

Perhaps do a thread if you are comfortable, or maybe you have done up one previously? Because far too often we hear/read stories from the wife or hubby in the hotwife/swinger lifestyle, but some of us rarely know the single M's side of the story/experience.🙂
Old 18-03-2024, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15999 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think occasionally they will grant random complimentary 1 month VIP Membership, so its mean't to entice you to being a full annual member.

There's perks to joining Undertable, like getting some adventurous sex ideas or sharing lobangs for exotic locations (across S.E.A) where singles and married people can chiong for a great time.
An of course the usual discrete hook-ups, couples/couples and couples/singles.
Quote:
dm her will get reply?
What’s the cost like?
Old 18-03-2024, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
What’s the cost like?
Hi Bro Steven, i think they are having a promo for 1 year membership at around US$1xx.xx per year. But best to check and confirm. But as what the other big bro mentioned, if the person just wants to browse the platform and chat in the forums then no need for VIP.

However some posters will set their shared images to (VIP Only), so that one the normal members cant see. I feel some users, especially female users, do it because they feel the ones who pay for VIP are 'serious' lols
Old 18-03-2024, 06:46 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Johnlost is stuck in moderation for some time to come

There also gt malaysia, thailand and indonesia ones too. Worth it to pay for membership
Old 19-03-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really appreciate your sharing big bro!��
I was on the platform previously, and did notice some of those cliqueish behavior you alluded to. Them seem to manifest in the events organized on the platform.

Had a female ex-colleague that used the app, she mentioned the attention she got from it was overwhelming. But she definitely enjoyed it hahas. The description of her experience really mirrors what you mentioned on the imbalance of power. There were also different types, most of them would do mini paragraph writeups of why they be a good fit for a bedroom rendezvous. Then there were some writing like they were olympians. With that said there was one dude she connected with (they became friends as per her last sharing with me before she left the company). They aren't married, she settled down with someone she met on CMB.

But with that said, i feel you would benefit the samsters here from sharing some of your more detailed experiences as the single M in the MMF (Especially those who wish to go down the pathway of swinging or being 'the bull' to a hotwife)!

Perhaps do a thread if you are comfortable, or maybe you have done up one previously? Because far too often we hear/read stories from the wife or hubby in the hotwife/swinger lifestyle, but some of us rarely know the single M's side of the story/experience.��
I think my personal experiences from swinging are considered quite outdated already. We're talking about the entire 2010s era, one full decade from 2010 to 2020 before Covid came and the world changed forever. Some of the experiences I share will literally involve platforms and avenues for organising swinging meets that have fully vanished like Craigslist Personals: I will not be surprised if some people today won't even know what Craigslist is let alone what the Personal sections used to be like there.

The general dynamic I've detected in swinging communities not just in SG but in the West is that it is regressing from the 2010s era golden time before it got overwhelmed by too many mainstream people during and after Covid who either treated swinging like Tinder, or were simply jumping on the bandwagon of open relationships repackaged as "ethical non-monogamy" aka ENM. Single males nowadays face much higher barriers of entry into the swinging world as there is much more gatekeeping done now about how only couples can be seen as real swingers "because singles don't bring another partner along to swap with others".

Last time USC used to have a member-organised social event held monthly at this now-defunct BQ bar called London Underground or something. Besides being one of the most obvious demonstrations of single men are seen and used as cash cows in the swinging community for attending events (or if you're overseas attending sex clubs), that event ultimately collapsed because Mac found out that the lady who was organising the event and collecting attendance fees for it was actually pocketing all the money for herself: he was fine with the monthly social but he thought it was all just a free social event where people just arranged to turn up and all buy our own drinks and nothing more, but the lady organising the event had misappropriated his name and the forum name to claim that since it was a forum social, there would be attendance fees required. Wasn't much, something like $10 per pax I believe, but when you had like 30 to 40 people attending each social it all adds up.

Events are becoming more and more exclusive and couples-restricted, communities are becoming more and more fragmented into individual social bubbles whereby you basically can't just go swinging/fucking around with anybody and everybody because once you're associated with a clique/social group, you'll basically be excluded from all the others. Why this mentality? I don't know. But it certainly fits in with the wider trend of the world becoming a much more protectionist place.

Some things never change though. As it was back then and now, single men are at the bottom of the swinging hierarchy pyramid. Women are still worshipped like goddesses, because dicks care more about getting wet than pussies care about being stuffed with real meat. Sometimes couples invite single men to have threesomes or gangbangs with them, but they themselves have their own marital or psychological issues about swinging and basically sharing themselves sexually with strangers they haven't worked through so end up at best the single male experience with them is very awkward, and at worst they get blamed for not meeting expectations and rumour-mongered behind their backs by the very couples/women that hooked up with them in the first place. Swinging for single men back then and now is exactly like trying to find a job: send 100 applications out, you're lucky to hear back from 1 or 2 and even then most of the time it isn't a yes. Oh, and don't even get me started on the ageist discrimination in swinging: many swingers will not treat you seriously if you are a young single male, and I personally suffered that during my time in USC even with some people outright asking me to my face why is it I'm young and single and male, but instead of going out to hook up with other single girls at nightclubs I want to come and "play with the adults" and fuck couples or join orgies.

And as for your point about bulls? Two things: for most local or Asian single male swingers, they will never be seen as bulls by any female swinger seeking such men. The "bull" term will in the majority of cases only be used to describe a black or a white guy. Hard truth, accept it. Also, it's not up to single men to call themselves bulls: the real bulls in the scene are described as bulls by the women they fuck through word of mouth, and THAT is the real currency of credibility and social standing in swinging. Not what you say about yourself, but what others say about you. So for better or for worse, many single men will find that their experience of swinging be it successful or not is actually in a big part not something they can influence with their own behaviour or how they present themselves. Especially because of the nature of swinging: it's seen as a lifestyle for people to live out sexual fantasies, so there's the lack of realism in expectations and judging/accepting diverse individuals from the get-go.

Many single men including myself enter the whole lifestyle and community thinking that the best way to success is to be ourselves and be authentic to everyone around us or women we want to hook up with, but in reality if your authentic self doesn't fit the fantasy/stereotypical ideal of man female swingers already have in their heads to fulfill their sexual fantasies (threesomes, gangbangs, orgies, hotwifing, whatever), you've already lost before you even started introducing yourself. To be a successful single male swinger means having to lose or suppress a part of yourself. You find yourself moulding your identity as a single male swinger according to what others (single women, couples) want you to be for them, instead of being true to who you are to yourself. And take it from me, I spent the better part of my 20s as a single male swinger for my sex life. I did relatively well sexually speaking, but the emotional and psychological price I paid is something I am still struggling to come to terms with and rebuild for myself. Many single male swingers will one day wake up and suddenly realise that they no longer want to be just an option for others to use and lose for fulfilling their weekend sexual fantasies, and instead wish to be the priority and be desired by a woman (or a couple if the single man is into ENM) just by being themselves.

That's how a lot leave the life. That's how I left the life.

OK, this ran on for much longer than I expected. Hope it all makes some sense to all of you reading. I may or may not share specific stories in future, IDK, because not all of them were local to SG or USC to begin with.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 19-03-2024, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
I think my personal experiences from swinging are considered quite outdated already. We're talking about the entire 2010s era, one full decade from 2010 to 2020 before Covid came and the world changed forever. Some of the experiences I share will literally involve platforms and avenues for organising swinging meets that have fully vanished like Craigslist Personals: I will not be surprised if some people today won't even know what Craigslist is let alone what the Personal sections used to be like there.

The general dynamic I've detected in swinging communities not just in SG but in the West is that it is regressing from the 2010s era golden time before it got overwhelmed by too many mainstream people during and after Covid who either treated swinging like Tinder, or were simply jumping on the bandwagon of open relationships repackaged as "ethical non-monogamy" aka ENM. Single males nowadays face much higher barriers of entry into the swinging world as there is much more gatekeeping done now about how only couples can be seen as real swingers "because singles don't bring another partner along to swap with others".

Last time USC used to have a member-organised social event held monthly at this now-defunct BQ bar called London Underground or something. Besides being one of the most obvious demonstrations of single men are seen and used as cash cows in the swinging community for attending events (or if you're overseas attending sex clubs), that event ultimately collapsed because Mac found out that the lady who was organising the event and collecting attendance fees for it was actually pocketing all the money for herself: he was fine with the monthly social but he thought it was all just a free social event where people just arranged to turn up and all buy our own drinks and nothing more, but the lady organising the event had misappropriated his name and the forum name to claim that since it was a forum social, there would be attendance fees required. Wasn't much, something like $10 per pax I believe, but when you had like 30 to 40 people attending each social it all adds up.

Events are becoming more and more exclusive and couples-restricted, communities are becoming more and more fragmented into individual social bubbles whereby you basically can't just go swinging/fucking around with anybody and everybody because once you're associated with a clique/social group, you'll basically be excluded from all the others. Why this mentality? I don't know. But it certainly fits in with the wider trend of the world becoming a much more protectionist place.

Some things never change though. As it was back then and now, single men are at the bottom of the swinging hierarchy pyramid. Women are still worshipped like goddesses, because dicks care more about getting wet than pussies care about being stuffed with real meat. Sometimes couples invite single men to have threesomes or gangbangs with them, but they themselves have their own marital or psychological issues about swinging and basically sharing themselves sexually with strangers they haven't worked through so end up at best the single male experience with them is very awkward, and at worst they get blamed for not meeting expectations and rumour-mongered behind their backs by the very couples/women that hooked up with them in the first place. Swinging for single men back then and now is exactly like trying to find a job: send 100 applications out, you're lucky to hear back from 1 or 2 and even then most of the time it isn't a yes. Oh, and don't even get me started on the ageist discrimination in swinging: many swingers will not treat you seriously if you are a young single male, and I personally suffered that during my time in USC even with some people outright asking me to my face why is it I'm young and single and male, but instead of going out to hook up with other single girls at nightclubs I want to come and "play with the adults" and fuck couples or join orgies.

And as for your point about bulls? Two things: for most local or Asian single male swingers, they will never be seen as bulls by any female swinger seeking such men. The "bull" term will in the majority of cases only be used to describe a black or a white guy. Hard truth, accept it. Also, it's not up to single men to call themselves bulls: the real bulls in the scene are described as bulls by the women they fuck through word of mouth, and THAT is the real currency of credibility and social standing in swinging. Not what you say about yourself, but what others say about you. So for better or for worse, many single men will find that their experience of swinging be it successful or not is actually in a big part not something they can influence with their own behaviour or how they present themselves. Especially because of the nature of swinging: it's seen as a lifestyle for people to live out sexual fantasies, so there's the lack of realism in expectations and judging/accepting diverse individuals from the get-go.

Many single men including myself enter the whole lifestyle and community thinking that the best way to success is to be ourselves and be authentic to everyone around us or women we want to hook up with, but in reality if your authentic self doesn't fit the fantasy/stereotypical ideal of man female swingers already have in their heads to fulfill their sexual fantasies (threesomes, gangbangs, orgies, hotwifing, whatever), you've already lost before you even started introducing yourself. To be a successful single male swinger means having to lose or suppress a part of yourself. You find yourself moulding your identity as a single male swinger according to what others (single women, couples) want you to be for them, instead of being true to who you are to yourself. And take it from me, I spent the better part of my 20s as a single male swinger for my sex life. I did relatively well sexually speaking, but the emotional and psychological price I paid is something I am still struggling to come to terms with and rebuild for myself. Many single male swingers will one day wake up and suddenly realise that they no longer want to be just an option for others to use and lose for fulfilling their weekend sexual fantasies, and instead wish to be the priority and be desired by a woman (or a couple if the single man is into ENM) just by being themselves.

That's how a lot leave the life. That's how I left the life.

OK, this ran on for much longer than I expected. Hope it all makes some sense to all of you reading. I may or may not share specific stories in future, IDK, because not all of them were local to SG or USC to begin with.
Upped you, thanks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1