The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-09-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
But she's so cute when she is angry
Omnia bona finienda sunt
Uh uh siol.. Never fails makes me to go hnnng..

Well I certainly hope I can find an apt replacement for my sensual queen..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
She still stays in the same place?
Yeah same place..

TT also departing soon so gonna pay her 1 more visit..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-10-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Uh uh siol.. Never fails makes me to go hnnng..
Well I certainly hope I can find an apt replacement for my sensual queen..
Replacing her is gonna be a bitch.... Goddamn it! Just thinking about it makes me upset.
Old 01-10-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meropenem View Post
Around 45 min. I choose to leave , I think she will continue
u alr very lucky she never cut your time to 30min
Old 01-10-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Anyone else getting Carrie in semi nude?
Old 01-10-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Replacing her is gonna be a bitch.... Goddamn it! Just thinking about it makes me upset.
She will be missed but happy for her
Old 01-10-2020, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 17
D_Beckham84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyD_Beckham84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonerhi View Post
She mentioned that she got to quarantine for a week, that was her reply last week when I ask her. Not sure of the current situation now though
Which anxin is this? There has been a few anxin around. Got her pic or wechat? I rmb there used to be one anxin super hot and chio. Booked her a few times but there was 1-2 years ago
Old 01-10-2020, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Strong Wind detected in central area. Take cover
Old 01-10-2020, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 14
forwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to behold

It's been quite a while since I visited any FL or ML, but I came across this new song by Taiwanese band 茄子蛋:

Man the MV really hit me in the feels...
Wanna share it with bros here and let's all remember that MLs are also human too.
They are in this line to pursue their dreams and goals.
Other than that, they can be quite lonely.
Let's treat them nicely and they'll do the same to us.

Stay safe bros ����
Old 01-10-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Agree with Bro Jason haha, you will not ask want any playability when you actually met her , yup own place in amk, a nice lady that provides decent massage + JG release. She looks exactly like that in the photos listed.
really JG or hdly only
Old 01-10-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
I think it has been mentioned many times. Never use your real phone number and identity when booking these ladies. There are cam everywhere and with your phone numbers , you never know what you are getting yourself into
no bad frs also sold once you do booking, experiences before
Old 01-10-2020, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
You will find the question irrelevant if you see her.

Otherwise, her massage and version of JG is quite effective.
yuan yuan did not advertise she do jg, her weight is 60kg , sound like quite heavy weight
Old 01-10-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardlove View Post
let's all remember that MLs are also human too.
They are in this line to pursue their dreams and goals.
Other than that, they can be quite lonely.
Let's treat them nicely and they'll do the same to us.

Stay safe bros ����
Bro, dont you worry about them. In Singapore they are guaranteed not lonely la

Pay a visit to any of them and you'll know. Singapore guys treat them very very very well !

We are better than Grab or Panda Food. Pizza from high end Italian restaurant? No problem. Famous Bak Kut Teh or Black Thorn Durians? Done! All delivered on time and best of all, free of charge!

For conversation and some press press here and there, we pay an average of $110 per hour. I'm sure minimum wage if instituted wont be anywhere close.

Daily invitations to dinners, outings and staycays. I've seen the text messages. Fuyoh! I'd be so much a happier person if I get these kinds of invites even once a week. Hahaha.

The only stress they have is being tired from all the cuddling and conversation. So no need to worry about them

PS. Oh the pizza was really delicious! Thanks bro, whoever you are.
Old 01-10-2020, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 4
Gridline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGridline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGridline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice joke! ROFL. Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Recently i heard a good joke, thought i will share it with everyone

Person A: bro let me tell u the secret to getting good sessions with internet mls

Person B: what is it bro, pls share with me

Person A: First you have to pay her money, then you have to por cb for her until she wet, then u lick her cb until she shoik, thats how u get good service

Person B: wow bro, i was just thinking the same, great minds think alike

Person A: Exactly, we are so smart right? I always like to give them money, give them service and treat them like queen, because im a giver.

Person B: thanks bro u are so smart indeed, next time i will pay money, treat them well and service their pussy for them..... hopefully i can also get good service from Internet ml

Person A: hahaha, now u know how power i am, i have been getting good service from internet ml all the time

Person C: actually u guys don't need to act like dog so jialat just to get good attitude from a working lady, i have been getting both good service and good attitude from spa and geylang. I only paid $150 to $200 for a nice massage, bbbj and sex.....

Person A: dun bluff la! Spa all very dirty 1,i lick all their cb before so i know. I even know all the spas in singapore have dirty bed because when i lick the bed i tasted some dried up sperm. Why did i lick the bed? Because im a giver!

Person C: learn the difference between good attitude and good service, just because she give u GFE and smile at you does not mean you are getting good service.... good service is when they.....

Person A: nonsense la! u all go and find xxxx. Follow my advice and give her money, talk to her nicely, compliment her, treat her good good, service her pussy shoik shoik, and then u can also get good service from her like me ! Maybe even can top up for sex, wow!
Old 01-10-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Pay a visit to any of them and you'll know. Singapore guys treat them very very very well !

We are better than Grab or Panda Food. Pizza from high end Italian restaurant? No problem. Famous Bak Kut Teh or Black Thorn Durians? Done! All delivered on time and best of all, free of charge!

For conversation and some press press here and there, we pay an average of $110 per hour. I'm sure minimum wage if instituted wont be anywhere close.

Daily invitations to dinners, outings and staycays. I've seen the text messages. Fuyoh! I'd be so much a happier person if I get these kinds of invites even once a week. Hahaha.

The only stress they have is being tired from all the cuddling and conversation. So no need to worry about them

Haha. High pay job
Hit 15-20k easily per mth
Guys always willing to spend on girls, we can’t deny
Old 01-10-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

That why a lot of them are waiting in China for the gate to open and they will all be rushing back here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1