The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2008, 04:00 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
ravid is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Exclamation Super hot n wet tarma with ah rou n Ah Si( 2hrs for just $90 only)unlimited shots

Hi to all brothers again, as mentioned in my previous thread on ah rou. Last friday, i already had a very horny tarma session with ah rou & Ah Si. Feeling very bored n horny last night at about 1.30pm, i called up my favourite gal ah rou again to ask her whether she can do another tarma session with Ah Si tonite inspite of her period. She straight away says "Of course I can!! My dear darling lao gong( husband in english)!!! Cock right away erected inside my tight underwear!!!! Cock should be red n very hot 4 sex now!! Also because i just saw some threesome actions on the internet, Really cannot TAHAN now!!!! So i quickly changed n went down to my favourite hotel in a cab.

While waiting for the 2 horny gals to come, i was already busy shaking my cock!! Cannot tahan liao ma!!!! Then within 10 mins after i booked the room, "DING DONG" the door bell rang, so did my 'ding dong' balls....hehe.
First gal that came in was ah rou, she was wearing a tight n sexy jeans mini-skirt, showing her pair of sexy white legs. And a flowery translucent tank top showing her pair of bouncing 34C (.)(.)...Yummmmmmmmy!! Her breasts were slightly bouncing up n down as she walks into the room.....that's why they r call BIG!! Follow by Ah Si with a horny smile behind, taller then usual as she is wearing high heels tonite. Ah Si's breasts also quite yummy to me as they were quite big(35b) n firm too!! Her plus points is of course her BBBJ( great suction!) n loud nicam stereo moaning when she is being sucked n bonked! We started by both gals eagerly stripping me like some hungry tigers not eaten for days, ah rou takes off my shirt and start to attack my nipples by sucking them really HARD n WET with many slurping sounds as though they were yummmy pancakes with sweet honey! While Ah Si hungrily strips down my pants n underwear and straight gave me a gooood n Hard BBBJ on my already going to burst cock! Licking deep down into her mouth while teasing my cock n balls with her wet tougne, licking n sucking every inches of them...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! YA!! THAT IS THE WAY TO BBBJ MAN!!!!!

Soon after i was busy stripping both of them, taking off each of their bras first! ALAMAK!!! CANNOT TAHAN AH!!!! 2 pairs of BIG (.)(.) (.)(.) in front of me!!!! I press my face into them straight n starts to licks n sucks them to my heart content with my hot tougne! "mmmmmmmm.....u naughty boy!!!.......suck me harder!!!!....yessssss..... is all that i can hear from their moanings! I was so scared that people at the coridoor might hear us, but who cares! While i was sucking their wet nipples, my hands were kept busy too. Squeezing one after the other of the 4 nipples in front of me, ah rou was moaning louder n louder at this time as she is really enjoying every sucks from me! The gals hands were busy too, s haking my cock from time to time n sometimes smacking me on my ass n sometimes slightly pinching my nipples. Song AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imagine me sucking ah rou BIG (.)(.) while she moans loudly n Ah Si BBBBJ vigourously down below!!! Just like a threesome XXX movie!!!! Sometimes i was sandwiched between the two horny gals with them rubbing their hot body against me...........OHHHHHHHHHH!!! And sometimes while sucking ah roubreasts, Ah Si was giving me a very very wet AR as i was on my legs n hands like a standing dog position. While Ah Si licks my ass, she was also busy shaking my cock!!! This really makes me moan in pleasure ohhhhhhhhh.....AHHHHH.....AHHHHHHHHHH.....ohhhhhhh hhh....AHHHHH yesssss!!!! Even though i didn't get to bonk ah rou because of her period, i DID NOT enjoy LESS AT ALL in anyway. Same good service from these 2 horny gals n same horniness!!!! Anyway i bonked Ah Si twice before i left the hotel as a very Happy man.

Kindly read my previous thread on Ah Si or ah rou if u want their details. BTW, ah rou period is ending soon today, brothers can book her for tarma today but can only start to bonk her tomolo. Anyway, Ah Si is very wet n horny waiting 4 u to bonk her now! Interested brothers who want to book them for tarma now please pm me asap now. Kindly put a title "TARMA AH SI & ah rou " when u pm me. Thank you very much n have a very nice bonking day ahead.
Old 14-01-2008, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
arsene123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Super hot n wet tarma with ah rou n Ah Si( 2hrs for just $90 only)unlimited shots

Bro, can pm me the contact? Thanks
Old 15-01-2008, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 23
kumweng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykumweng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Super hot n wet tarma with ah rou n Ah Si( 2hrs for just $90 only)unlimited shots

Can I have Tarma Ah rou & ah Si contact number.
Will post FR once i try

Thks
Old 16-01-2008, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

wearebros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ravid bro, pm me contacts !
Old 18-01-2008, 01:05 AM
Samster

alucardseedorf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

brudder can pm number? we share sui boooo haha? will FR after tryin these gems!!!
Old 01-02-2008, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
pucca22346 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro, please pm me her contact.
Will FR after trying.

Thanks
Old 09-02-2008, 04:32 AM
stonemilocold

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hi i v interested..can give me her contact asap if tmw have is e best!!
Old 23-02-2008, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
RunNGun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

This look like posted b4 by another brother. His nick is wagie888 or smething.

Brothers, dun get conned by this ravid f**ker! dunno wat he's up to.
Hijacking someone's else thread like tat??

In the 1st sentence, "in my previous thread on ah rou"

ravid only posted 1 thread,where got previous??
Old 20-05-2008, 11:00 PM
Samster

david47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Super hot n wet tarma with ah rou n Ah Si( 2hrs for just $90 only)unlimited shots

thank u bro ravid give me Ah si no. i try ah si liao service is good $50 2hrs 2shots
Old 23-05-2008, 01:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Darren80 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can I have Tarma Ah rou & ah Si contact number.
Will post FR once i try

Thks
Old 04-04-2016, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Adolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I have the contact number?
Old 15-04-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Skeletonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey TS, mind sharing ah rou ctc?
Old 19-04-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

fuzhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi may I have ah so an ah rou contact tks
Old 24-04-2016, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 20
n3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to behold

Still available?
Old 02-05-2016, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Nuru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3o1984 View Post
Still available?
Bro can share contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1