The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-03-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kendal7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Genie from Reborn Lover

Solid Frencher and super horny. Super friendly and cheerful, chatting while waiting for second round . Be gentle with her bros, she’s slim and petite. Very accommodating and not a time watcher. Power pack deep throat.

Definitely will RTF.
Old 01-03-2020, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
lol123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Ice, Mansion

Visited this babe just now.

Location ok, room is nice and clean. Okt replies fast and communicates clearly.

Looks almost the same as pic, just slightly more tan. Sweet looking, great smile. Abit shy though.

Did the usual shower and straight to action. Bbbj was good, really know how to suck. Very willing to do whatever I requested. FJ IS SHIOK. TIGHT DOWN THERE. While bonking she will moan gao gao. Bonked for a good 30min! Great looking boobs, best position is missionary.

Not a time watcher too.

Will rtf if time permits.
Old 01-03-2020, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
lol123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Ice, Mansion

Okt replies fast and give clear instructions. Place is easy to find and the room is clean.
Ice looks like pic, maybe abit more tan. She has a nice smile, very sweet looking. Quite shy imho.

Bbbj skills quite solid, can really feel the suck! But the real deal is the Fj. So tight, once you're in, it's damn shiok!she will moan and take it all in. Willing to please, not a time watcher.
Old 01-03-2020, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
sam1qawsed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam1qawsed View Post
Coco from RP

Syt commando gem with max gfe.
Conversational english and natural tight body.
Best fuck of 2020 for me from dome 1 thus far.

Will rtf this week.
Rtf this syt gem. Same great experience as last time.

So far the only FL in all of dome 1 that I've RTF-ed. No regrets even with all the other great FRs and gems out there.

Dont really know what else to say other than she's a gem, and it feels alot more like bonking a gf than a FL. Bros that feel like they have a missing hole in their hearts can consider experiencing this gem to heal and nourish you.
Old 01-03-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3537 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackboi View Post

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=764971

60min slot with new blood Ray

Location central easy access

Looks 10/10.. Young sweet cute

Body 9/10 tight slim same model

Boobs 8.5/10 nice size with senstive nips

French 9/10 can speak french

Pussy 8.5/10 trimed pussy n easy wet

Bbbj 8.5/10 slow sensational feeling.. No rush(cim provided)

AR 8.5/10 ask me turn and she did her job

FJ 8.5/10 can accommodate with all the positions I want with great attitude.. Polite.. Great smile

Gfe 9/10 will take care same gf
thanks for sharing
Old 01-03-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
Ryujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seduction68 Kimmi

Look: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10
Frenching: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10 Lots of deep throat.
AR:10/10 Really knows how to turn and twirl her tongue on my back garden flower.
CIM: 10/10 Took it without fear, solid!
FJ: 10/10 Solid body to bonk, loads of trash talking and those moans OMG!
GFE: 10/10 Treat me like a husband coming back from work, her massage technique is the best i tried from a FL.
RTF material.
Old 01-03-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

FR on Donut (Pink Lady)

Friendly OKT and prompt response
Hotel is discreet but small

Girl is short but slim tight body. Bbbj is okay, once she got me hard, quickly capped me to bonk. Got nice stereo effect while doggying, couldnt last long as i was tired.

Only downside is she seems rather cold and not much gfe, in fact none. When i enter room, she got certain "policies" for me to follow, cannot do this and that etc...tbh a bit turn off. Boobs seem nice n natural big B, face looks cute, but i think got plastic.

Oh, and no cim and cof...so definitely no rtf for me as i am a cim/cof lover
Old 01-03-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
SelfFantasy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 quickies in a day 2 days back.
Want to try Felicia from RL as she looks really Chio mak mak to me. But heard about Bella's bbbj and Cim being really fantastic. So i decided to go both at quickie 45mins session instead of 1 girl 90min booking.

Quickie 1:

Bella from Affection Lodge.

Pretty girl looking around 90% like the pictures. Service orientated with a very welcoming attitude and high gfe.

Natural boobs with a slim body. Smile alot and french-able.
EXCELLENT skills during bbbj and did CIM like a pro.
Sexy moans during sex and pussy gets wet easily.

RTF worthy even for just the bbbj and cim.

Quickie 2:

Felicia from Rebornlover.

Fantastic gym body, slim and toned. Face pretty as the pictures.
Speaks good English and Very High Gfe as well.

Friendly and outgoing attitude. French-able as well.
Bbbj was really good too, but did not have cim.

Body is great for FJ, flexible and flexible to do in many position, Pussy wet and tight. Did not take long before i was defeated by her. lol.

One of the best built and body condition anyone would appreciate, friendly and nice girl with excellent service attitude.

Will probably RTF a full session with her before she goes back.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
robbielee111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobbielee111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nuny (Temptation)

Looks: Good GND looks, very kawaii with her big eyes. Beautiful smile.
Body: Shapely with meat at right places.
Boobs: Slight sag but they are naturally big.
Pussy: Shave, clean and so nice to paint. She is so tight that i can only insert one finger in.
French: A total lover girl.
BBBJ: From head to base all covered, she licked my balls to her heart's content.
FJ: Tried her in doggie, standing doggie against the window finallywhacking the daylights out of her in missionary deep in frenching. She hugged really tight and whispered innocent filled moans into m ears till I cummed.
GFE: Like a lover, with her physical assets i was like wowed by her throughout the session. In spite of all her tattoos she is not intimidating, she is 101% ladylike in behavior. She is a real gem.
RTF: Definitely before she leaves on the 6th.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4012 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzlapq2947 View Post
Look discount 50% face rough, age add 50%
Cbj no BBBJ. Ask for extra if want bbbj.
Fj good
Like your FR, straight to the point. Upped you!

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 01-03-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 779 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Just send off the very pretty and chio girl that I mentioned in my previous post. She got raid by AV because 1 of her customer go report her Don't understand why people go do this. If you not happy about service or attitude go kpkb with OKT la. I mean working ladies also human. You can't expect them to switch on their GFE mode all the time right.

She was super sad. Slept at immigration for 2 nights and they release her yesterday. Contacted me thru FB for help. Book a room for her and brought her around to the usual attractions then when drinking at night. She was pretty drunk because she was really upset. Keep repeating she did her job to make sure every customer is happy but why this guy need to do this to her. She only left few days more. Hiaz.. I hope this bro don't do that to other girls again.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4012 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believerss View Post
FR for Ice from mansion

FJ: for this I rate her below average as she always keep a look out at time. On top of that she always messaging and phone keep ringing. Half of the time she just texting people and when I ask she say her boss is trying to teach her what to do and what not to do when with customer. Maybe her boss forget to teach her not to play phone.

Really not a pleasant experience.. won’t be doing a RTF for this girl.
Boss to FL...

Step 1: Undress

Step 2: Lick

Step 3: Suck

Step 4: Check phone see whether left out any step... If left out, repeat the steps...

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 01-03-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
indianimo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol123456 View Post
FR for Ice, Mansion

Visited this babe just now.
Wow Mansion bro has more gems now too, power la
Old 01-03-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
reaper141 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodgame141 View Post
Barby from love affairs.
Her 2nd day in town. I went in a man. Came out worse than a worm. She knows her stuff man. Both shots out in 45min (including bathing). Tall, smooth skin, beautiful full back tattoo on the back, with superb English. And french. Only slight blemish a pimple on the nose. Especially turned on with her pink lingerie and heels.

Once washed up, I was totally 'managed' by her. Like a spider spurning web on the little fly. She controlled the whole tempo. Decided I needed to man up a bit. Took over and went down on her. Gawd her rthym was in sync with the tongue. And her moans and dirty talk. Immediately buay tahan and went for main course with me on top. Bed was shaking and she was bouncing up and down. And seriously, her vagina can suck! Could hear sounds machiam water pump sucking my dick in.

After msn1, thought could rest a bit. Lied down both of us thinking can recuperate. But innocent ruba ruba became full blown petting. She started to masturbate while I sucked on her tits. How to tahan? Straight away start round 2. Flip her over and pumped in lying doggy. She shows her skills again when she turns halfway so that u can still see her face. Can french and fondle her tits while pumping.

When I couldn't go on anymore (30min Sprint really no joke), she say cannot! Flip me on the bed and started riding me. Full bounce, grind, all styles all came out. Totally subdued.

My session was 645. I'm already finished with this fr written on my car. Make sure u all dun fight with me when I rtf ah. Cfm ippt gold if I keep doing this.
Must grab her before she leaves, seldom got such commando service girl
Old 01-03-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
Ahtest Ahtest

Coco from RP

Syt skinny petite girl syt looks exactly like 20 young girl , can speak simple english. Overall a good experience with the girl. Place is quiet and dont need to check in with the hotel can just go straight up.

Boobs will be A/B small but looks cute for her small body size. She tries hard to please. 8/10 for overall experience. Left tired but a happy man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1