The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershark75 View Post
Agree on venturing out, in comfort zone for too long already. Agree on the part of picking up girl in Burger Stall, the Eurasian I BF from Iron used to work in Macdonald.

My next trip will most probably in lunar 7th month

Regards
Tigershark75,

I think you have spent way too much on the LDs.
Since you will be there until 14th, I suggest that you start budgeting how much u gonna spend each night. Otherwise, you might burn a big hole in your pocket.
Try venture the Soi 6, 8 and LK metro areas. There are a few gems yet to be discovered. Also the beer bars at walking street.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Samster

Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=tigershark75;5663521]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
The Burger stall or stand around Diana always will have a girl there sitting on the stools awaiting for things to happen. Not Ms Universe but you never know what you get till you unwrap the present!

Bro,

Paiseh, may I know where is Diana and Metro?

Regards,
Looks like you forgot to bring this map with u.

Old 10-02-2011, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
raysoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone hv been to devils den in pattaya? any adv?
Old 10-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysoh View Post
anyone hv been to devils den in pattaya? any adv?
best advise is to read this forum
Old 10-02-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=Jackboy;5663813]
Quote:

Soi Diana is not on the map. its the small road directly opposite no.11. The Soi is named Diana because Diana Inn , a very old hotel is just on the corner. If taking sangtow , drop when you see Mike's shopping on the left and cross the road. Enter the soi between Kiss food and Diana Inn

this is a good map for newbies. WS is great for people who want the rose without smelling it and apperciating the whole flower. If you are staying more than 2 days , exploring the other areas will bring your new adventures. In pattaya , never believe in recommendations. If a bar is not happening , MAKE IT HAPPENING YOURSELF! Anythng is possible with bahts!

even regulars are getting tired of WS as it is too much 'in your face'. Other bar areas are more relaxed and the 'interview' before the barfine is more errrrr ...... detailed.

i've walked from Soi Diana to Soi 2 via Soi Baukow , then back to Mike's via beach road , then down to Walking Street then back to Diana via 2nd road and still have not covered all the bar areas!
Old 10-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..getting tired of WS as it is too much 'in your face'. Other bar areas are more relaxed and the 'interview' before the barfine is more errrrr ...... detailed.
i've walked from Soi Diana to Soi 2 via Soi Baukow , then back to Mike's via beach road , then down to Walking Street then back to Diana via 2nd road and still have not covered all the bar areas!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy
Sound advice from 2 vets who have been (more than) around the block in patts ATL, seems you have done more than your fair share of patts walkabout and pressing flesh hehehe
Old 10-02-2011, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 22
tigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Day 4 (09/02/2011)

Dinner with Ang Mo friend in Pattaya Beer Garden (Just outside Walking St) before leaving @ 2200hrs to Fashion Club (Did invite the group but the don't really like the concept when I told them what it was. As such, we agree to meet back in Iron again at 0100hrs).

Took a slow walk on Pattaya 2 to Fashion Club. Along the way, scroll bar which are located along the way. I do agree with senior here that smaller joint do have gems, there are 3 which caught my eyes...

Reach Fashion Club @ 2230hrs... Drama happen here... I bump into Susan who work in Iron outside Model Club. She has just finish work there. (Please note that this joint is really for tourist, the operate from 1800 - 2200hrs only). Talk cock abit with her and told her I be going to Fashion Club. Request her to call me later when she finish her meal (She going for dinner with her friend, also a chiobu, both of them were on a motorbike when she called me).

I walk in further, to the car park of Fashion Club. Suddenly I heard my name being call from 2 direction behind me. I looked back, 2 girls walk toward where I was standing. The area was quite dark and they are from a distance, as such, I couldn't really figure out who was it till the come nearer! It was Ant, (refer to my previous trip, I tried my best to get between her leg but failed, in Singapore, I did my follow up but her attitude heck care type. As such, I had stop contacting her in end Sept 2010). The other one was J, a current model working in Iron who I brought drink for also. Now then I know the world of their is so small, the 3 of them basically know each other. Ant is currently working in Mixx Disco, located in the end of Walking St. I told her I will see her later. Don't know why, upon seeing her, my urge for seeking green pasture subside and I drop my idea to visit Fashion Club.

Took a Song Teow back to Walking St, reached 2330hrs. No targeted area in mind so just went bar hopping. Went Peppermint, nothing caught my attention after staying for 20min.

Drink - Barcardi Breezer (175baht - 25tips)

Next was Living Doll. Went in because 2 out of 5 door maid are SYT, those kind which I like. However, inside not that happening. The Agogo dancer didn't suit my taste and the waitress keep pressing you for LD. Susan called at this moment, just in time so I told the 2 waitress who were prestering me that I need to answer a call.

Drink - Barcardi Breezer (180baht - 20tips)

Susan is off tomorrow and asked me am I in Walking St. Told her 'yes', she said she is off tomorrow and ask if she can come over to join me. Tough choice, I set Ant as priority and thus act blur trying not to understand. Told her to go to bed early and call me tomorrow for dinner and movie when she wake up and she agree...

Received a sms from Ang Mo friend @ 0010hrs, informing me they are already in Iron. Track back, J was inside dancing already. The Eurasian I BF was also around, brought her a LD when she came over but alsi told her I will not be BFing her tonight. Brought J a drink as well. Eurasian look 'sian' when I told her no BF cause I promise her I will look for her again, (her hair band still in my room), before she left when J came over, chunck 200baht to her as tips cause during conversation, itch hand cannot stay still and had been roaming her body.

J make fun of me saying 'You really butterfly, so may choice of ladies'. As she is a friend of Ant, I told her because Ant isn't my gf, I didn't do anything wrong. She then ask me about 'What about Susan?' I answer, 'same, however, if I got pick one among 2, I pick Ant because I got to know her first. All answer were answered with care cause they know one another. She then pop the question of 'what about Dawn (the Eurasian)?' I just smile cause lost of word...

One thing you got to hold your cup well when you drink with Ang Mo. In 1hrs, I think I down more then 5 shot of Tequila and 2 bottle of Breezer in Iron. They brought me some and I buy them some in return as appreciation. Was already 50% drunk @ 0130hrs. Still remember that I have an appointment with Ant, I told them I will be leaving now but coming back later. Reach Mixx Disco @ 0145hrs, Ant was a GRO there and is entertaining a customer. Signal her to come over, she came and the 1st question was, 'You very interested in Susan, right'? I throw my stunt of acting innocent, try my best to convince her it is all communication break down and even show her my phone log that infact I tried calling her a few time but she didn't respond. Brought 4 Tequila (2 for her, 2 for me) through the conversation cause got to make it short as she need to go back to entertain her customer. Like mention, I am not a good drinker and already around 70% high at this point, I confess to her that actually I have a date with Susan tomorrow. Her reply was 'go ahead, up to you'. (I took a bet, trying to hid isn't going to make thing work cause they share information amony themselves). I ask her, 'come my hotel and spend the night with me, be my girl tonight, ok?' She didn't answer, I press on and she ask 'You take me for what?'. 'Girlfriend'. 'I go back think, tomorrow we go eat, I tell you answer, ok?'. 'No problem, I go back 15/2, I hope to spend my night with you before I go back.' 'ok, I go take care customer now, ok?' 'K, see you tomorrow'.

Drink - 4 Tequila (750baht - 30tips)

Went back Iron to meet up Ang Mo, another few round of don't know what shot + 2 Breezer. It had been almost 7yrs since I am so high. Brought J and all her model friend 2 drink each, 2 for a bar maid which I already know since my last trip. Bad for her, I remember roaming into her bra twice before she left. Real drunk and I feel sorry when sober up. Lucky J already left when I did the naughty deed, if not, sure will spread to Ant.

Drink - 3800baht (Don't ask me what I order, loss count and memory during that period, only remember I brought drinks for the Ang Mo and the girls, when the bill come, it was 3785baht).

Iron close @ 0400hrs, bid Ang Mo farewell as I am already drunk. Called Ant, still harbour the thought of getting her for the night, didn't answer phone... expected. My second night without a woman in bed in Pattaya...
Old 10-02-2011, 03:22 PM
Samster

tigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Tigershark75,

I think you have spent way too much on the LDs.
Since you will be there until 14th, I suggest that you start budgeting how much u gonna spend each night. Otherwise, you might burn a big hole in your pocket.
Try venture the Soi 6, 8 and LK metro areas. There are a few gems yet to be discovered. Also the beer bars at walking street.
Hi Bro Jack,

Thanks for your advise. I too think that I spend to much on LD. Will try to control... Last trip didn't brought enough cash, this time round I brought 4.5K and now still left with 2K and 7000baht. I believe I will have enough to last.

Regards,

Last edited by tigershark75; 10-02-2011 at 03:39 PM.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Samster

Who's the joker who zapped me? I spending my own money, is that any of your concern?
Old 10-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who's the joker who zapped me? I spending my own money, is that any of your concern?
very good information map... up you my little points...
Old 10-02-2011, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dont worry about points la! Many points also cannot change for money and cheong more places. People who zap are people who PCC in front of their PCs and drool over what you do in real life! 5555555 Anyway , I up you to compensate your lost points.

Anyway , snice you're staying so long , take perodic breaks like a non cheongday after 2 or 3 days. You'll apperciate it even more. Take the 'off' days exploring with no agenda and take what ever comes. Go look for chicken rice and pop into the closest bar for a beer and see the rest go about their business. Cheaper and see more!

I cant wait for my 10days in April!
Old 10-02-2011, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Sound advice from 2 vets who have been (more than) around the block in patts ATL, seems you have done more than your fair share of patts walkabout and pressing flesh hehehe
i spent a lot of time chilling in Pattaya a few years ago ; before central festival was built. thanks to the budget airlines , there was a time I visited Pattaya once every 2 months just for a week's break.

1 cannot cheong everyday or the trill would be gone. Taking some time to walk the circuit benefits me so I know the area better.

I am proud to say that I know how to go .......... Ninja Moo Ka Ta! 5555555555 cheapest and best seafood BBQ steamboat .... only 250B hehehe.

Besides booze and women , food is also very good in thailand.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 536 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I am proud to say that I know how to go .......... Ninja Moo Ka Ta!
Welcome to our domain..... I'm glad you liked our place
Old 10-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Samster

Thanks for all the points given by Bro here. Some FL/OKT request you to have certain no. of point before the allow you to book...

Meet up with Ant and Few (Her friend who I also know) in Central Centre Pattaya for early dinner @ 1640hrs in Fuji (A Japanese Resturant). Still try sweet talking her to take off for the next few days and accompany and even to the extend that I compensate her losses. She still decline, ok, 1 step down, ask her if she willing to spend night with me till I leave Thailand, also rejected. OK, chapter close, spent to much time, mission to bed her abort. Through conversation, I ask about Model Club and understand all girls strip to butt naked during the show and there a total of 15of them and I know at least 8. OK, decide to give it a go later. We part @ 1745hrs.

Walk around Central Pattaya, saw a handphone shop and decide to have my Thai Sim card trimmed into mini Sim. Cost 150baht, confirm I kena carrot but I didn't ask the price before the shop owner do his job, so just paid without arguing.

Walk over to Model Club @ 1820hrs. Already there are a few PRC with their tour guide out. I asked how much, the door man point to a note written in Chinese, 1500baht. I told him to step aside, away from those tourist, told him I am not a tourist and I am here because a friend is working inside. In the end, paid 600baht. I did mention it was only 500baht previously, he act blur... Drink of bottle orange juice are free flow btw.

Nothing much inside and show 1845hrs, Yeah, indeed all was butt naked but well, don't expect to see anything more than their pubic hair cost they don't spread their legs. It is not Tiger Show anyway. Side track abit, if bro here view Asia4you picture before (There's where Petchara become famous and she really make a big hooha when she came to Singapore as FL under Thaiboy. However, now she is happily attached to a bro here, wish her all the best). Areeya Oki (Another model from A4U, is working in model club as well). The entertaining factor is definately there but I would said it only a one time deal. Ant was naked as well, somehow my doubt during my last trip about whether she is a ladyboy aroused again...

Left @ 1945hrs after trying to clear my doubt whether she is a post op LB, which obviously fail cause when all model parade naked, she didn't came on the stage again like the 1st round. I guess I will be leaving Pattaya with this question mark, anyway J did predict that I would be able to bed her when I TCSS with her in Iron last night, had lost the bet of 5 LD to her.

Upon existing Model Club, there is at least 7 tour bus @ the toilet area and with a rough calculation, 30 PRC were forming a queue to enter!! Took a slow walk back by Second Rd, brought some 3D tiger drawing along the way...

Regards,
Old 11-02-2011, 12:57 AM
Samster

Nice to read your posts
Keep continue.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1