The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-03-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Thanks bro for helping me save time n money! Was apprehensive as well about this one.
Glad I could help bro. Save your money & time for the better ones.
Old 10-03-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lochness123 View Post
After reading all these reviews, decided to try my luck at an ang pai.
Texted Long Nu yesterday morning and managed to get an appointment in the same day.

Location is convenient and apartment is great with an attached bathroom.

Massage: 8/10
She massages pretty well and also checks if strength is sufficient.

Sensual: 9/10
She really know how to teases and asks what you want. Also very patient and does not attempt to rush you in anyway. Teasing continues even after your shot.

It was not hard to see why she's so popular given her great attitude and service.
am i seeing things or is long nu really back as susu?
Old 10-03-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by intergce View Post
am i seeing things or is long nu really back as susu?
Nope, you’re not. She’s really back.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-03-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Nope, you’re not. She’s really back.
weeeeetttttttt
Old 10-03-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HungryBox is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros here tried Yao Er(SLG) , is she any good ?

https://sglonelyguys.info/yao-er-massage/
Old 10-03-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryBox View Post
Any bros here tried Yao Er(SLG) , is she any good ?

https://sglonelyguys.info/yao-er-massage/

here you go from other
Old 10-03-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
No she doesn't limit herself to regulars. But you tried on weekends? I'm not sure about her, but a lot of "local" or long time PRs don't work Sundays. It's their family day.
Thanks I tried Saturdays for 2 weeks...guess I should stick to weekdays
Old 10-03-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
FatBroSlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone! I have been a long-time "stalker" of this thread, and would like to thank everyone for the reviews so far. I have visited a number of MLs so I thought it would be good if I can share my experience too. Many have been reviewed already so I will keep it short and sweet.

https://sglonelyguys.info/baby-massage/
Looks: 9/10.
Body: 8/10. A-B cup (I'm not a boobs person so it doesn't matter to me), smooth skin, no tummy, and cleanly shaved.
Massage: 7/10.
Sensual: 10/10. Whole body roaming, shower together (start & end), varying hj position, and provides BBBJ.
GFE: 10/10. From the start to the end, she treats you like her lover and there is never an awkward moment between us. She also did not rush despite me taking some time to release.
Rtm: On the top of my RTM list, will definitely do so when Vitamin M allows.

https://sglonelyguys.info/ai-la-massage/
Looks: 8.5/10. Her looks grows on you~
Body: 8/10. B-C cup, tall, nice hair smell, smooth skin, and no tummy.
Massage: 6/10.
Sensual: 7/10. Offers everything that is listed, I never try BF so I am not too sure about that.
GFE: 10/10. Nope, you didn't see wrongly . As some bros have mentioned previously, to enjoy a session with Ai La, you need the right chemistry. My session with her is never reserved and quiet, rather there is a lot of laughter and teasing.
Rtm: Definitely, and have been doing so - she is my favorite girl. Despite not offering as many services as Baby, I totally enjoyed my session with her. Perhaps she gives me the visit wife feel (which I prefer) as compared to the visit mistress (Baby) feel. Nevertheless, she is going off soon so those who are interested better fast hand fast leg.

https://sglonelyguys.info/mango-massage/
Looks: 8/10. Sweet and cute type.
Body: 8/10. B-C cup which matches well with her frame, smooth skin, and no tummy.
Massage: 9/10. She excels in it, so for those who wants a good massage with happy ending by a sweet looking girl, she's the one.
Sensual: 6/10. Not on a high side, but within acceptable boundary she is ok.
GFE: 9/10. Chatty girl, won't feel bored around her. But it lacked the spark, just marginally, which I had with Ai La.
Rtm: On the top of my RTM list too, will visit her especially after my favorite girl RTC
Old 10-03-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
FatBroSlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Due to word limit, this is my 2nd part and last part.

https://sglonelyguys.info/lily-massage/
Looks: 8/10. She has her own unique charm.
Body: 9/10. B cup, tall, nice legs, smooth skin, and no tummy. In my humble opinion, she has the best body so far. Best in terms of overall frame - her body is toned (you can see a little of her abs line) as she exercise. Toned body turn me on than big boobs
Massage: 7/10. She is not as good as Mango but she does have strength (not the piano type) and knows where to press.
Sensual: 7/10. She is willing to please. I never try to roam south nor did I experience CBJ so I can't vouch for that.
GFE: 10/10. Chatty girl, she offered me drink, and gave me hugs and kisses.
Rtm: Definitely, I believe she is one of my to go list after my favorite girl RTC

https://sglonelyguys.info/aimee-massage/
Looks: 7-7.5/10. Won't reject type.
Body: 8/10. C-D cup, surprisingly she has a pair of nice boobs (feels real to me), no tummy.
Massage: 9/10. She is as good as Mango or if not better. She does back-stepping which is rather interesting.
Sensual: 6/10. Similar to Mango, she has her restrictions but anything within that is alright.
GFE: 6/10. She is more reserved I believe, perhaps I lacked the needed chemistry
Rtm: Not anytime soon. For massage, I will go to Mango. But for those who wants a quiet environment for massage, Aimee would be a good choice.

https://sglonelyguys.info/le-le-massage/
Looks: 7-7.5/10.
Body: 8/10. C-D cup (feels enhanced to me), no tummy.
Massage: 7/10. She has strength but of course, nowhere as professional as Aimee and Mango.
Sensual: 8/10. Auto roaming as listed, we didn't shower together and I didn't try the BJ services as well. However, she is willing to accomodate.
GFE: 9/10. Another chatty lady who can hold conversation well.
Rtm: Not anytime soon.

[Heaven and earth number 2191]
Looks: 7/10. Baredface when I visited her. With make up, I believe she could warrant a 8 - 8.5.
Body: 7/10. C-D cup, a little tummy.
Sensual: 6/10. Didn't shower together and did not roam south (she told me she was on code red).
GFE: 6/10. While she is not a reserved person, I can't seem to 'click' well with her so yup.
Rtm: Unlikely. I believe she is ideal for boobs lover but I am more of a 'feel' person. FYI, she offers FJ currently.

There are currently others which I would like to try such as Mei Mei. Will share review after I visited them .
Old 11-03-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 15
intense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
MR (sort of) for Elle

https://sglonelyguys.info/elle-massage/

Pics and stats gave me a red flag but I still booked a slot to check her out because boobs are my weakness.

Opened door, she was dressed in a loose T-shirt but her assets were indeed huge enough to show outline. Not just the boobs but also a belly

Sadly her appearance is nowhere near her website pictures. I don't mean to be rude but truly look like coffee shop auntie. This is not a MILF or even "looks will grow on you" sort of ML, site pics versus IRL version really too different.

I politely declined and left. She seemed a little sad but not too surprised so I guess she understands too.
Thanks for hippo alert
Old 11-03-2019, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 15
Hosah is one of the Best!Hosah is one of the Best!Hosah is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBroSlim View Post
Hi everyone! I have been a long-time "stalker" of this thread, and would like to thank everyone for the reviews so far. I have visited a number of MLs so I thought it would be good if I can share my experience too. Many have been reviewed already so I will keep it short and sweet.

https://sglonelyguys.info/baby-massage/

https://sglonelyguys.info/ai-la-massage/

https://sglonelyguys.info/mango-massage/
Quote:
Wow. U perpetually tried all the APs. Review for some that I’ve visited is pretty similar, so ur scoring will be really a good comparison for me to gauge.
Old 11-03-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by intense730 View Post
Thanks for hippo alert
Always wanted to try her.thanks for thr MR.
Old 11-03-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
if you have pls share, i don't mind top up for her
On second thought.. I don't think any bro who have fucked her (be it for free or top up) would share it here la.. haha silly me
Old 11-03-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Due to word limit, this is my 2nd part and last part.

https://sglonelyguys.info/lily-massage/
Looks: 8/10. She has her own unique charm.
Body: 9/10. B cup, tall, nice legs, smooth skin, and no tummy. In my humble opinion, she has the best body so far. Best in terms of overall frame - her body is toned (you can see a little of her abs line) as she exercise. Toned body turn me on than big boobs
Massage: 7/10. She is not as good as Mango but she does have strength (not the piano type) and knows where to press.
Sensual: 7/10. She is willing to please. I never try to roam south nor did I experience CBJ so I can't vouch for that.
GFE: 10/10. Chatty girl, she offered me drink, and gave me hugs and kisses.
Rtm: Definitely, I believe she is one of my to go list after my favorite girl RTC

https://sglonelyguys.info/aimee-massage/
Looks: 7-7.5/10. Won't reject type.
Body: 8/10. C-D cup, surprisingly she has a pair of nice boobs (feels real to me), no tummy.
Massage: 9/10. She is as good as Mango or if not better. She does back-stepping which is rather interesting.
Sensual: 6/10. Similar to Mango, she has her restrictions but anything within that is alright.
GFE: 6/10. She is more reserved I believe, perhaps I lacked the needed chemistry
Rtm: Not anytime soon. For massage, I will go to Mango. But for those who wants a quiet environment for massage, Aimee would be a good choice.

https://sglonelyguys.info/le-le-massage/
Looks: 7-7.5/10.
Body: 8/10. C-D cup (feels enhanced to me), no tummy.
Massage: 7/10. She has strength but of course, nowhere as professional as Aimee and Mango.
Sensual: 8/10. Auto roaming as listed, we didn't shower together and I didn't try the BJ services as well. However, she is willing to accomodate.
GFE: 9/10. Another chatty lady who can hold conversation well.
Rtm: Not anytime soon.

[Heaven and earth number 2191]
Looks: 7/10. Baredface when I visited her. With make up, I believe she could warrant a 8 - 8.5.
Body: 7/10. C-D cup, a little tummy.
Sensual: 6/10. Didn't shower together and did not roam south (she told me she was on code red).
GFE: 6/10. While she is not a reserved person, I can't seem to 'click' well with her so yup.
Rtm: Unlikely. I believe she is ideal for boobs lover but I am more of a 'feel' person. FYI, she offers FJ currently.

There are currently others which I would like to try such as Mei Mei. Will share review after I visited them .
Bro you're the champion man!! Two thumbs up for you! Detail and hones FR. I feel thee samee for aila an lily.
Old 11-03-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 11
William1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just a simple FR for this young gal I encountered recently …..

https://sglonelyguys.info/qing-chuan-massage/

Name: Qing-Chuan
Looks: 8.8 /10 ( 70% looks like mermaid actress in Stephen chow movie as stated previously by a bro)
Body: 9/10. ( Tall like model -168/170cm and with firm breast, tight body and long silky legs )
Massage: 8/10. (strength is just nice for me/never use or touch phone when massage for me , PLUS point)
HJ : 7.5/10 ( Good but there is still room for improvement)
GFE: 8.5/10. ( sweet and like gal next door type , my cup of tea )
Rtm: Sure , 2 times already and still counting / fall in LOVE with her ...LOL

Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1