The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-07-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
Possesses001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: jalan kayu

Hi Bro, i tried Suki in S8 and her massage is good too
Old 21-07-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any one can recommend. any spa along that stretch
Old 21-07-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Hi Bro, Can PM me the gal name? Thanks
Old 21-07-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

one man's meat is another man's poison. What is good for or enjoyed by one is not necessarily so for someone else.

Last edited by markbryant272; 22-07-2020 at 06:08 PM. Reason: As per request by ML
Old 21-07-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
akiki15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can i know what is good along that stretch and how much?
Old 21-07-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
sash1401 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gd fr bro...

Last edited by sash1401; 22-07-2020 at 06:20 PM.
Old 21-07-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
ratmountainking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbryant272 View Post
Receive a few PM regarding Sandy from Super 8, decide to consolidate here and reply one short.

one man's meat is another man's poison. What is good for or enjoyed by one is not necessarily so for someone else.
Nice share bro, thanks!
Old 22-07-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

Thanks Bro, will try her out soon...
Old 22-07-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 12
jerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to all

I******* spa is totally clean. Very strong massage from Je***** .

Those who had worked in V*** Massage before covid no longer works there. All china aunty. Hear le also sian.

Any recommendation for H** spa?
Old 22-07-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 5
Grandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to behold

As I'm staying around that area. I used to always frequent I Spa till H spa opened. Pardon my long FR.

Firstly, the massage per hour is cheaper by a lot at H Spa and they do not sell packages which is a plus point as the Recep at I Spa will always hardsell the package which cost $550 or $1100 which is insane.

Next, H Spa has shower facilities inside every room which is very convenient and have lots of privacy for the customer. I Spa shower facilities is outside the rooms and is shared with other customers. There were a few instances where I wrapped my half naked body and walked 10m to the shower area after the massage. While showering halfway, another customer came in and shower beside me wtf.

Lastly is comparing the playability of the MLs, as I used to be a regular customer at I Spa, I have tried all of their MLs and I dare say their playability is extremely low. A few of them are quite arrogant also by demanding higher tips and providing lesser quality of massage and eat time after getting close to them. They will take advantage of you by coming in the room late and halfway will go out take hot towel then coming in 10 mins later. Since H Spa opened about a year ago, I have stopped going to I Spa. The masseuse at H Spa are so much better with their service and are quite playful too after knowing them. I have a few regulars there who provide extremely good GFE as well. There was once I forgot to bring enough tips and this ML was nice enough to say that it's fine.

I have yet to try the newer spa next to the prata shop.

Bros who frequent the massage in this area can PM me we can exchange info discreetly or we can even chiong tgt. Hope to hear from you all soon.
Old 22-07-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

I agree H is better than I

Tried one syt at H name Jxxxx but limited.

But overall place is better

Old 22-07-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 16
coolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsr21 View Post
I agree H is better than I

Tried one syt at H name Jxxxx but limited.

But overall place is better

Would prefer S Spa as I visit it every week. Beside 1 bro talk about Sandy but I prefer the Viet ladies there. Today I just came back and 1 new Viet lady started working but did not try. If you want to try out of the world feeling, Sn** will be the best option.
Old 22-07-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolieboy View Post
Would prefer S Spa as I visit it every week. Beside 1 bro talk about Sandy but I prefer the Viet ladies there. Today I just came back and 1 new Viet lady started working but did not try. If you want to try out of the world feeling, Sn** will be the best option.
Good to know some other option. Dont mind share us more info (or PM) as the FB dont show ML picture and name. Hard to choose the Sn** without knowing the real name. Thank In advanced.
Old 22-07-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 19
everytime is a Helpful and Caring Samstereverytime is a Helpful and Caring Samstereverytime is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The viet has all old birds left for another branch in AMK. Any new ones worth trying out? Seems all quite MILF?
Old 22-07-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 12
jerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by everytime View Post
The viet has all old birds left for another branch in AMK. Any new ones worth trying out? Seems all quite MILF?
Really? Cox when I check for my regular ml, they say don't have but got other ppl. I see their package exp so never go try. Location also seems far.

Got one new one beside prata store? Wow I must be blind not to see it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread