The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2002, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 22
Voodoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wow!!! All of u kanna BJ while i only got HJ....

Shit must go back and get it blown! haha Must choose those happening time to go!
Old 26-11-2002, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
Tomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My First Visit

read so many posts here, beh tahan, went to visit today. made a 1:45pm appt for xy, and arrived too early, so i stationed myself at level 3 to spy spy. got 3 girls hanging around outside the salon, one of them in a light blue top and grey leather skirt. looked rather chio. i guessed that she must be xy.

went in a while after the girls had disappeared into the salon. they recognised me as the guy who had been standing around outside earlier. i was right about the chio girl. indeed the girl i was there for. was i lucky or what, no customers at all, and i got the happening area straight away.

had about 10 minutes of sop massage, and later xy started massaging my chest. i got the hint, and i proceeded to touch her all over.

xy was very playful, and a few times said she wanted to see how my didi looked like. i didn't let her do the hj till i had enough of playing, coz i know i come very fast. so for some time i sucked and fingered her breasts and made her lie on me, sometimes pulling her towards me as i leaned backwards. really fun. when it was time to do the "thing", she merely sayanged my didi a little while we were kissing, and i came in no time.

xy said she didn't do bj so i thought it was safe to do frenching. now as i go thru past posts i realise mabbe i've been wrong. she also didn't allow me to unbuckle her bra. *shrug*

i like her playfulness and good attitude, which more than make up for her small breasts. somehow i felt much more comfortable there than in an hc. maybe it's more cozy than an hc and also the price's much lower. will definitely return.

by the way, one bespectacled guy in a light blue (?) shirt got up from his seat as i was leaving (around 2:05pm), with a smile on his face. he had been waiting for the cubicle. must be one of you out there. hee...
Old 26-11-2002, 06:11 PM
Samster

Hi Bro tomahawk,

glad that u enjoy ur session with her. btw how much was the damage to pocket??

i got a feeling she getting more and more ang pai liao cos of all the people looking for her. Let's see if her service and attitute will maintain at the same level??
Old 26-11-2002, 07:03 PM
Samster

Tomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Queries

hi bro voodoo,

thanks for your reply. when i saw the first article after my post, i thought praps you were that guy in blue i saw earlier today. kekeke.

ok my damage today was $52 ($22 + $30). i'm surprised that some bro managed to spend only $42. hmmm. maybe my $52 is a little steep, considering that i had no bj.

must try to ask xy for bj next time. and after reading what latebloomer said about cat, i must try her too. she actually walked into the bed area to use the basin or something today, and i think i found her chio (can't rem how she looks like now, though).

so voodoo, you been to my yourself?
Old 26-11-2002, 08:04 PM

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tys90246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
big wind blow....
hear from my friends, he 'kena' something after when to MY for a session...be ware leh..
Old 26-11-2002, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 23
jetabout2001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjetabout2001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Went to checkn out MY today.
Ask for XY but she just started on someone.
So settled for XN.
She started SOP on head, then she took acloth to wipe my face, then my body. Then started to touch my chests, and I responded. Soon my hands were all over her. Unbuckle her bra....
Later we went to the bed, and she started to work on my didi, while i hug her and work on her puss.
Good value.......
Old 26-11-2002, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 23
leekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Care to elaborate more? What services did you friend had? If it's just HJ, wonder how he 'kena' comething or what thing can he 'kena'. Don't tell me just by raba raba can kena things!

Leek
Quote:
Originally posted by tys90246
big wind blow....
hear from my friends, he 'kena' something after when to MY for a session...be ware leh..
Old 27-11-2002, 09:26 AM
Samster

Worried

yah, getting a little worried now. i had been abstaining from bj and fj for a long long time, but yesterday gave in to the temptation of frenching.

now a little worried. i don't have ulcers or sores in my mouth, but who knows for sure? can the brothers who have had bj or fj from xy before let us know whether she uses cap? anyway i hope this xy didn't have ulcers yesterday...
Old 27-11-2002, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cbdicker is Cool - loads of Potential
hav not hear of any joker contacting virus thru hj. as for bj, since it is perform on wet land, possibility exist. those on bbbj, that's the risk u r expecting. if u r only into hj or protected bj, cont. to cheong!! 4 what u know, the rumor may be intended to bring down the crowd in MY for individual advantage. ???
Old 27-11-2002, 10:07 AM
KIAA

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
I believe XY won't dare to perform BBJ if she got any ucler coz this is not hygiene to her also. Any brudders ever ask her whether she went for any rountine check up?
Old 27-11-2002, 11:57 AM
Samster

Re: Queries

Quote:
Originally posted by Tomahawk
hi bro voodoo,

thanks for your reply. when i saw the first article after my post, i thought praps you were that guy in blue i saw earlier today. kekeke.

ok my damage today was $52 ($22 + $30). i'm surprised that some bro managed to spend only $42. hmmm. maybe my $52 is a little steep, considering that i had no bj.

must try to ask xy for bj next time. and after reading what latebloomer said about cat, i must try her too. she actually walked into the bed area to use the basin or something today, and i think i found her chio (can't rem how she looks like now, though).

so voodoo, you been to my yourself?

Yah i have been to MY once. but the guy u saw is not me lah! haha. cos i long time no go .......

i also had XY but i din enjoy as much as most bro here..... read my previous post and u will know why..
Old 27-11-2002, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by tys90246
big wind blow....

Yah.. maybe u wld like to elaborate abit..... dun make a molehill out of a mountain.... If ur frend really so suay kena then i think maybe its a gd idea to cautiion all bros here.....
Old 28-11-2002, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hcfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoo
Yah.. maybe u wld like to elaborate abit..... dun make a molehill out of a mountain.... If ur frend really so suay kena then i think maybe its a gd idea to cautiion all bros here.....

Hmmmm ..... must provide more details, if there's an alert ....
Old 28-11-2002, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
pengs..

knn

tys90246 comes in here to scare ppl and tells story again...

guys he bull shit lah.. pengs.. dont worry.. worry dont play..

kekeke

lawry
Old 28-11-2002, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 23
leekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleekme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro lawry,

Why you so sure? You caught him red handed before or something like that? See in the BHC thread also got someone spreading STD warning. Wonder if they are in sync.

Leek
Quote:
Originally posted by lawry
pengs..

knn

tys90246 comes in here to scare ppl and tells story again...

guys he bull shit lah.. pengs.. dont worry.. worry dont play..

kekeke

lawry

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1