The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hangingaround deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
STD risk from dirty massage place

Hi all,
Recently went for massage with hj, I know its basically 0 chance for STDs but was wondering if it is possible for any type of STD to be transmitted from bedsheet or towels? Feel like they don't clean the bedsheet after other people use and I lie on it naked for 1hr with possibility of bodily fluids on there..

Thanks
Old 30-03-2024, 01:01 PM
Samster

STD from dirty message environment

Hi all,
Recently went for massage ended up with hj. I know there is basically 0 chance for std from hj, but wondering if it is possible to get from just using the bed all that, since I lie on there naked for 1hr and they don't change bedsheet and i imagine got bodily fluid on there.. what are the chances?? Thanks
Old 03-04-2024, 05:27 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STD from dirty message environment

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangingaround View Post
Hi all,
Recently went for massage ended up with hj. I know there is basically 0 chance for std from hj, but wondering if it is possible to get from just using the bed all that, since I lie on there naked for 1hr and they don't change bedsheet and i imagine got bodily fluid on there.. what are the chances?? Thanks
There's a remote chance it could happen but you're far more likely to be run over by a bus on the way to the massage joint.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-04-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There's a remote chance it could happen but you're far more likely to be run over by a bus on the way to the massage joint.
Thank you for the response! I read online and on other forums that for STDs like HIV and Siphillis, they cannot be transmitted via hj, bedsheets or fingering, only some parasitic STDs. Is this true?
Old 04-04-2024, 01:25 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STD risk from dirty massage place

Quote:
Thank you for the response! I read online and on other forums that for STDs like HIV and Siphillis, they cannot be transmitted via hj, bedsheets or fingering, only some parasitic STDs. Is this true?
The sort of infections you end up with from objects such as bedsheets aren't considered to be STDs.

https://ethicalbedding.com/blogs/new...iene-and-germs
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 04-04-2024, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The sort of infections you end up with from objects such as bedsheets aren't considered to be STDs.

https://ethicalbedding.com/blogs/new...iene-and-germs
I see, in that case the risk of any type of STI infection (be it HIV, Gonorrhea or Syphillis) from HJ, fingering and direct contact with bedsheet/towel is little to none right?
Old 05-04-2024, 10:09 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
I see, in that case the risk of any type of STI infection (be it HIV, Gonorrhea or Syphillis) from HJ, fingering and direct contact with bedsheet/towel is little to none right?
There is no such thing as zero risk but I would say the chances are remote as is winning toto.

Old 06-04-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Templara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.asiaone.com/health/yes-y...nen-and-towels

This might answer your questions.
Old 07-04-2024, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templara View Post
Thanks bro for the link, inside the article say

"But for STDs like HIV, syphilis and hepatitis B and C, Dr Leong assures that these can not be transmitted via bedlinen and damp towels."

make me feel better
Old 08-04-2024, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!

say no to damp towels
Old 08-04-2024, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Progresslearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it’s still good to go for a test
Old 08-04-2024, 07:08 AM