The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-08-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
FR for Ke-er SLG

https://sglonelyguy.online/keer-massage/

Location: 8/10: easy access to public transport and drivers alike. surrounding location is abit busy, but apartment is quiet/discreet and clean.

Looks: 6/10: for milf lovers only. meaty body (not fat) but big boobs think C to D cups. face is typical older china lady type. not for bros into SYT.

attitude: 9/10: no phone usage, and very chatty. you can talk anything under the sun with her.

massage: 7/10: massage on normal queen bed. has strength. does not use oil. use powder, which is a refreshing change. she can step back too although i did not opt for it.

sensual: 8/10: finger teasing first, then followed by oil hj with her lying beside you. end with boob fk and came in her boobs.

RTM?: Can consider again if around her location, but not on a regular basis.
Ke Er is my number 1 for boob-fuck and cum in boobs
There are no other girls doing that liao after Laura left .
Old 31-08-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Is there any ml to go now for good sensual. I went to xiner last time and I think she is one of the best that is I guess.

I guess Nat and xueer are up there too, but I would rather jot go to Nat now due to the chance of aeroplane and xue er is not listed.
Old 31-08-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckycole View Post
Thanks for the info!
Can let us know here if she gets?
Nah bro, you want you ask her yourself lah
Later every thing also ask me, I ain’t got time for that

You can wait for me but maybe few days later when I want to find her then I ask her again
Old 31-08-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Texted her. She gave me the postal code of a certain hotel.

Next!
Old 31-08-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
luckycole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Nah bro, you want you ask her yourself lah
Later every thing also ask me, I ain’t got time for that

You can wait for me but maybe few days later when I want to find her then I ask her again
understand bro. Sorry for the rude request.
I'll msg after a few days. Dont want to blacklisted for asking too much about location
Old 31-08-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Next!
Really? So fast move? That Bro said is apartment leh..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 31-08-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Next!
Ya bro, i texted her too, she said Hotel.. and ask me if i mind.. i kindly decline , really hate that location haha, if she go to apartment then maybe i'll consider.
Old 31-08-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
luckycole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Really? So fast move? That Bro said is apartment leh..
Was an apartment when I went though.
Maybe try again after a few days?
Old 31-08-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
2nd photo really got some resemblance except forehead abit high.

Wow those abs! Who is this lady?
She's a fitness guru. Jessie one of the S class ladies I referred to. At some angles she does resemble Zoya. Hence my post.
Old 31-08-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
oh is a ML?? fking hot sia
FL. But I visited her when she was in "ML" mode and I was hooked after that. Haha
Old 31-08-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckycole View Post
Was an apartment when I went though.
Maybe try again after a few days?
Means she just moved to that 5-star Millenia Walk hotel lor..

She should update her listing to include the hotel text just like QT..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 31-08-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
She's a fitness guru. Jessie one of the S class ladies I referred to. At some angles she does resemble Zoya. Hence my post.
Wah like that she see me bbfa big tummy sure will hiam me one.
Old 31-08-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
FL. But I visited her when she was in "ML" mode and I was hooked after that. Haha
yea she was pretty AP FL back then lol anw she seems having good time in China already
Old 31-08-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 13
Panda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant future

Any good juagen and massage to recommend anot ah
Old 31-08-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

MR for xin-er. I understand that she has many many MRs already (some not so good) so would like to do her some justice. I last visited her back in early 2018 on her previous stint, and again in late 2019. went back to RTM last week.

https://sglonelyguy.online/xiner-massage/

Location: 7/10: close to public transport (MRT). for drivers, may have possible problem with parking during evening hours as I experienced. overall location is quiet and apartment is easy to access with no complicated entry instructions.

Looks: 7.5/10: she has GND turned into mature/sophisticated look. slight tummy with big soft boobs. for bros into OL types.

attitude: 10/10: remembered me despite my sporadic visits. superb GFE. hugged me like a koala when i entered apartment, undressed me, showered for me and briefly played with my 2ic. (take note, she'll shower you but not WITH you). shes chatty but can take cue from me when i decided to stop chatting and enjoy the massage.

massage: 8/10: full nude. massage on queen bed. no oil (is a bonus for me). strong massage with some unusual techniques/stretches on your thighs. minimal phone usage.

sensual: 10/10: catbath, boob massage followed by best AR i've ever received, was literally trembling. BBBJ technique was so good & strong, when combo-ed with the AR, made me surrender my soldiers in her mouth within 10 minutes.

overall, would RTM. she raised her price recently to $120 but still worth it given the current quality & price of BBBJ+CIM providers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1