The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 15-04-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysentry View Post
I am a jaded middle-aged dick and she could make me CIM, what can I say, a treasure I will keep returning to. It has been many years since I CIM while I had trouble finishing with many other girls. GFE and character are both great.
She can even make you cum in the shower room within mins if you play with her erotically on that inclined chair lol. I took 90mins, so I can have up to 2 shots.
Old 15-04-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 6
semj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
She can even make you cum in the shower room within mins if you play with her erotically on that inclined chair lol. I took 90mins, so I can have up to 2 shots.
they offer 90min package here?
Old 15-04-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
johnweak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by semj View Post
can upside de,just top up nia
Old 15-04-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by semj View Post
Just take 1 60min and 1 30min session lor. 2 sessions = 2 shots. Sometimes the info is not available or updated, but you can head down to find out, and sometimes it is not their usual offering.

Also, some WL in certain houses give you better variety of services for booking more than 60 min. (Again, head down to find out is best) Of course, there are also some WL couldn't last for long durations. You will know when you booked for 2hrs, then at 80 - 90min the WL already low batt haha. I had no choice cuz some house like 1658b don't have 30 min option.
Old 15-04-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnweak View Post
can upside de,just top up nia
I did that with Baby last week. You top up, WL waste time call outside or OKT keeps sending time up reminders. If you book right away, the session also become less rush, you enjoy more, can play wild and shoot earlier then (try to) shoot again later. If you shoot too late for your 1st one, the 2nd one can forget it liao, can't reload ammo in time haha. Maybe you can, I don't know, but I can't reload in 30 min haha.

I extended cuz Baby's GFE is excellent and I want to enjoy more of her DFK buffet.
Old 18-04-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L18h20

She is hot & passionate!

WL name - QiQi (七七)
Origin - Wuhan, PRC
Age - 24 years young according to her
Height - approx 1.63 m without heels
Built - slim, fair and super smooth skin complexion. She has a huge tattoo of a phoenix on her left upper thigh. It looks kinky on her.
Tits - Natural A cup and pale brown nips.
Shop - 1820
Misc info - debuted early this year

Looks - I would say she is pretty by today’s CAT200 standard, and youngish with big double eyelid eyes and girlish kissable lips. she has long silky smooth black tress. She loves to dress down, just like those young lasses you could find in Bugis Junction. That evening she was in ripped micro mini denim shorts and white oversized T-shirt. She has an extrovert personality. Her outlook and personality attracts many younger clients. She also claimed that majority of her clients are mostly young.

Pre shower routine - 9.5/10

Action started the moment the door closed behind us. She leaned her back against the wall and grabbed my neck whilst I caressed her waist and slipped my hand thru her micro mini shorts to caress her butt cheek. I alternately slide my hand underneath her t shirt to caress her tits and nips. We DFK spontaneously and passionately. She is damn skilful in the art of DFK, it has lots of feel and passion in it. She then BBBJ in toilet and then after towel dried me, she gave me another bout of BBBJ.

Shower action - 9.0/10

Her raw pussy rub against my dick with soap whilst seated on an inclined chair was highly stimulating. We engaged in DFK non stop whilst she gyrated her pussy against my dick. Shiok to the max!

Cat bath - 8/10

She licked my frontal torso and on my nips. I love that she let her long tress swept against my bod whilst she performed this department. Very stimulating indeed!

AR - N/A

BBBj - 9.0/10

Super Deep throated and sensually done. She is highly skilled in this department.

DFK - 9.5/10

She DFK me passionately, very stimulating and mesmerising indeed … I felt like I was DFK-ing my lover.

FJ - 9.0/10

We adopted girl rodeo ride, wheel-barrow (legs leaned against my pecs) and missionary. She was ultra proactive in her love making and very passionate indeed. I enjoyed this session thoroughly. BTW her pussy was rather tight. She has cleaned shaven pussy.

Attitude - 9.0/10

Awesome! She is another gem of OKT Peter.

RTF - Confirm yes as she clicked well with me and I love her extroverted personality.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 18-04-2023 at 02:15 PM.
Old 18-04-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She is hot & passionate!

WL name - QiQi (七七)
Origin - Wuhan, PRC
Built - slim, fair and super smooth skin complexion. She has a huge tattoo of a phoenix on her left upper thigh. It looks kinky on her.
Shop - 1820

Looks - I would say she is quite pretty by today’s CAT200 standard, and youngish with big double eyelid eyes and girlish kissable lips. she has long silky smooth black tress.

DFK - 9.5/10

She DFK me passionately, very stimulating and mesmerising indeed … I felt like I was DFK-ing my lover.

RTF - Confirm yes as she clicked well with me and I love her extroverted personality.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Looks like we found a lot of gems in this house. I think there are at least 3 or more very good WL better than most AP of other houses. I think QiQi is 1 of the prettier WL in GL, but I prefer the looks and attitude of XiaoXue, simple and sweet. Both XiaoXue and Baby can sustain longer passionate DFK cuz they enjoy it. Visiting them keeps me fully satisfied.
Old 18-04-2023, 07:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GG6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysentry View Post
Had 2nd session with Xiaoxue. Service improved with return visit, although first session was already solid.

Looks - Chengdu look with petite body, big eyes with double eyelids. Aesthetically pleasing to me. Sweet smile broke the ice and melted my heart. 小玲珑 type.

Pre-shower routine - helped to remove shirt and hang clothes, licked my nipples and french kissed passionately.

Shower routine - considerate with water temperature and asked me if it was alright. body rub beginning with back, sensuous licking of ears with hot breath and tongue. Continued to french kiss.

Cat bath - takes her time to paint my back followed by front, one of the longest I ever had.

AR - rejected but probably will try next visit.

BBBJ - fantastic deep throat and powerful bbbj until CIM. Patiently waits for me to finish as she sucks every last drop.

FJ - didn't try because her bbbj was too good.

Post-FJ - Gently cleans up residual drippage from my dick, and lies next to me hugging me and chatting with me. Never looked at phone once, asked her to check the time and we realised the hour was up.

RTF - I am a jaded middle-aged dick and she could make me CIM, what can I say, a treasure I will keep returning to. It has been many years since I CIM while I had trouble finishing with many other girls. GFE and character are both great.
How is xx figure?
Old 18-04-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
She is hot & passionate!

WL name - QiQi (七七)
Origin - Wuhan, PRC
Shop - 1820

Looks - I would say she is quite pretty by today’s CAT200 standard, and youngish with big double eyelid eyes and girlish kissable lips. she has long silky smooth black tress. She loves to dress down, just like those young lasses you could find in Bugis Junction. That even she was in ripped micro mini denim shorts and white oversized T-shirt. She has an extrovert personality. Her outlook and personality attracts many younger clients. She also claimed that majority of her clients are mostly young.

Pre shower routine - 9.5/10

Action started the moment he door closed behind us. She leaned her back against the wall and grabbed my neck whilst I caressed her waist and slipped my hand thru her micro mini shorts to caress her butt cheek. I alternatively slides underneath her t shirt to caress her tits and nips. We DFK spontaneously and passionately. She is damn skilful in DFK, it has lots of feel and passion in it. She then BBBJ in toilet and then after towel dried, she gave me another bout of BBBJ.

Shower action - 9.0/10

She raw pussy rub against my dick with soap whilst seated on an inclined chair was highly stimulating. We engaged in DFK non stop whilst she gyrated her pussy against my dick. Shiok to the max!

Cat bath - 8/10

She licked my frontal torso and on my nips. I love that she let her long tress swept against my bod whilst she performed this department. Very stimulating indeed!

AR - N/A

BBBj - 9.0/10

Super Deep throated and sensually done. She is highly skilled in this department.

DFK - 9.5/10

FJ - 9.0/10

We adopted girl rodeo ride, wheel-barrow (legs leaned against my pecs) and missionary. She was ultra proactive in her love making and very passionate indeed. I enjoyed this session thoroughly. BTW her pussy was rather tight.

Attitude - 9.0/10

Enjoy,
MaXx
Glad you enjoyed her!
Did enjoy the session but won’t rtf cos boob size and shape really cmi for me.
Ironically Peter claimed his other gals are better cos Qiqi quite laidback and usually start work late.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-04-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Looks like we found a lot of gems in this house. I think there are at least 3 or more very good WL better than most AP of other houses. I think QiQi is 1 of the prettier WL in GL, but I prefer the looks and attitude of XiaoXue, simple and sweet. Both XiaoXue and Baby can sustain longer passionate DFK cuz they enjoy it. Visiting them keeps me fully satisfied.
Any FR on Baby and Xiao Xue?

Yes, QiQi is considered as a SYT …. 😍

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-04-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Glad you enjoyed her!
Did enjoy the session but won’t rtf cos boob size and shape really cmi for me.
Ironically Peter claimed his other gals are better cos Qiqi quite laidback and usually start work late.
Tits are not very important to me so long she has a feminine tits and bod. Tits are just two pieces of meat to me.

QiQi attracts younger clients because of her outlook and personality.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-04-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tits are not very important to me so long she has a feminine tits and bod. Tits are just two pieces of meat to me.

Looks + Boobs + Bod + Dfk combo a must for me nowadays
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-04-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Sharing 2.25 FRs from this place. After trying 3 excellent WLs in a row, I think I no need to go other house to waste time and money to get surprises unless XiaoXue is on code red or off day haha. But there are other excellent WLs here. This place probably set the example of how full service WLs should offer. I didn’t give number ratings cuz numbers are subjective. But you can check the services offered and pick her if you like it.

FR 1
Feeling DFK deprived after picking a PRC WL in another house who don’t allow frenching. I went off for a tea break, walk around in a mall, then head back to GL again lol. I saw QiQi the last time after I tried Anna, very pretty, so walked right into 1820 to take her.

Girl: QiQi L18H20
Session: $200 x 60 min. I took 60 min session cuz I just needed to fix my DFK deprive.
Looks: Very pretty with nice long hair. Slim body with maybe B cup boobs, very comfortable to hug and cuddle with. I think she’s 1 of the prettier WL in GL. Currently, probably Ruo Ruo of 2045 is prettier and slimmer than her, I saw her, but I haven’t tried her yet. QiQi probably would be better in gfe and service anyway.
Before shower: Ice breaking warm hug with light DFK. I wanted to do more, but her clothes are already off lol.
Shower: Showering before and after the service. B2B rub, DFK and BBBJ inside shower room. Quite a lot of DFK inside and extra BBBJ when drying me up with towel. We didn't do erotic play with that inclined chair.
Kiss: Wet DFK with lots of tongue action. She can do passionate DFK, but can't sustain very long, need breaks then continue again.
Catbath: Catbath on front only. Probably she can do back too, but I was too deprived of DFK. Maybe should have flipped back for her to cat bath my back first. Cat bath in front with DFK whenever she face reaches near my lips +1.
BJ: Good duration BBBJ. It's quite a lot of BBBJ with DT. It is good, but not the best. It feels numb after a while. Need to have those really good BBBJ to give me reasonable enough feeling or to make me CIM a WL.
FJ: Cowgirl and missionary. Spent quite some time here with my numb KKJ. The previous session was 90 min.
Gfe: Spends all her attention to me, don't use HP at all. Initiates the DFK which is a + point. Friendly but still feels a little commercial.
Overall: Excellent. Left the place DFK satisfied.
RTF?: Yes. Her very friendly and good attitude is a good reason for me to visit her again.

FR 2
Wanted to try XiaoXue or Ferrari, walked straight there, 3 girls (Baby, Happy and Apple) are available. They are all pretty, body size here and there. But I think Apple don't allow frenching, but if she does, please share haha. XiaoXue and Ferrari were probably working, QiQi on code red, so I picked Baby.

Girl: Baby L18H20
Session: $300 x 90 min. I took 60 min session until the session ended. But her gfe was so good, I extended another 30 mins to cuddle, chat and enjoy DFK buffet with her.
Looks: Nice facial features, not slim curvy body with soft skin very comfortable to hug and cuddle. Boobs maybe B cup. She can cuddle very well and make very good feeling.
Before shower: Hugs with DFK from front and behind. Her height is very good for DFK when standing.
Shower: Showering before and after the service. Shower is done on the massage chair, excellent cleaning service with plenty of soap, I never felt so clean. B2B rub, DFK and BBBJ inside shower room. Passionate standing DFK with shower running.
Kiss: Non-stop continuous DFK. Allows and can DFK at all kinds of positions, she enjoys and loves DFK. But can’t lick her too much.
Catbath: Back and front cat bath. It is full body on both sides, nice feeling, but I hope it was longer. Lots of wild neck kissing and licking.
BJ: Acceptable BBBJ. I didn’t get very good feel from it though.
FJ: Cowgirl and missionary. It has some feeling, but using a CD is really a problem and I just finish the night before at an MP.
Gfe: Friendly attitude, excellent GFE. Gives me all her attention, doesn't use HP at all (she left her HP in her bag). Cuddle, DFK and chat until times up + extend for more cuddling and DFK.
Overall: Excellent. Just her body isn’t the desirable type.
RTF?: Yes. Her very friendly and good attitude is a good reason for me to visit her again.

After the session, I saw XiaoXue.

FR 2.25
Didn’t have fate to meet her a few times, and she flirting outside at the waiting area after my previous sessions with other girls, then this time I finally got her. Initially I thought of just taking 60 min then extend if I wanted more, but see her eyes so loving, cute face and stick to me as I pay the service fee, I decide to just take 90min upfront and bet on it. Gave me a very satisfied session. I want to RTF her more until satisfied shiok shiok then leave the FR later, so now just give a 25% one haha. She ended my hunt for my Momo replacement. I rate XiaoXue about the same as I would rate Momo with looks and body slightly lower, with services and GFE maybe better, hope she can keep it that way.

Girl: XiaoXue L18H20
Session: $300 x 90 min
Looks: Petite girl maybe around 155 height. Looks sweet and pleasant with little makeup, body with A/B- cup boobs with soft skin, very comfortable to hug and cuddle. I think she is left outside probably cuz of her just better than average looks (probably to other people) and boob size, besides there’s very attractive WL with great service like QiQi in here.
Service: Can get (ymmv) everything with excellent quality from her, except raw and AJ.
Overall: Excellent. I’m not a boobs lover, so don’t care about boob size. I left the place more than satisfied.
RTF?: Yes. Excellent GFE, simply great. Her attention is a desire to have, with plenty of sweet talk, I miss these kind of sweet talk with Momo. Very passionate DFK wet and deep, drenches my whole body in saliva with her cat bath and even lets me french at the door outside the room. I pick her to be my regular.

In general, QiQi is slimmest and prettiest of the 3 girls, gfe & services I prefer XiaoXue and Baby. I will pick a petite girl over a curvy girl.
Old 18-04-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

so far two sessions with Ferrari have been great, no regrets.
Old 18-04-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Any FR on Baby and Xiao Xue?

Yes, QiQi is considered as a SYT …. 😍
There, I shared 2.25 FRs lol. QiQi is probably the prettiest and slimmest in this house. Just by looks, I think many bros will just take her instantly lol. I haven't seen Ferrari and Duo Duo yet.

Quote:

I also don't get very much feel by playing with tits nor playing with pussy and painting. I only find them shiok when doing B2B or when it rubs me during cat bath. So no need very large boobs and I don't like fake hard boobs like those on the TH WL, cuz cuddling become very uncomfortable.

QiQi friendliness is good, but there are better ones around. But want this kind of looks + slim body + friendliness, then it is rare.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1