The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-05-2013, 08:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
limwt1108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Any bro interested in sg-bkk ticket? 24/5 (710pm) - 26/5 (910am) Jetstar @ $250
Old 20-05-2013, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmapede View Post
Should be around 1 hr by taxi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Depending on the time u stepped out of the airport.... Petchaburi road, super duper heavy traffic. If peak, from airport to your hotel, u can finish 1 dvd movie.
Tks bro.

We would be arriving Bkok airport @ 9pm spore time. Hopefully no jam.

Wondering any nearby MP (staying Bkok city hotel) bros could recommend? Need a good boob massage.
Old 20-05-2013, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman View Post
Tks bro.

Wondering any nearby MP (staying Bkok city hotel) bros could recommend? Need a good boob massage.
Make your way to Sukhumvit or Ratchada for fun. If you like boobs, see Boom at Nyan Nyan, Sukhumvit 33. She's a bit chub chub, but man.....

Old 21-05-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Tks bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Make your way to Sukhumvit or Ratchada for fun. If you like boobs, see Boom at Nyan Nyan, Sukhumvit 33. She's a bit chub chub, but man.....
Agreed with Soopafly, massage parlours all at Sukhumvit and Ratchada.

BTW have you check if Bangkok City Hotel is guest friendly and what makes you choose it?

I see in google maps, its not near to BTS/MRP nor near to places for cheonging.
Old 21-05-2013, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kratos1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forgot to add field report:

GfE - 10 (kept cuddling and gave me massage during rest time. Kept asking if I am ok etc

BBBJ - instant mari kita after couple of times

Boom boom - accommodating in the various position. She came thrice when I felt her body spasms and moaning etc. any position except back door access which I am fine. Not a big fan of anal anyway.

RTF - definitely! Booked her for LT on Vesak day. GFE damn solid.

It was a slow night as patpong anyway, had a great girl at black pagoda. Girl kept giving me the tongue even though didnt attempt to barfine. She spoke some English and we kept at it in the lounge. Not much boobs but her body damn tight. 23-yr old. Didnt barfine her as night as still young and she was with her jap customer.

Next stop - The Strip

Not many stunners except for the girl which I brought out. Coyotes to barfine at 1800 bht. Too exp IMO. Made friends with the boss of the joint. He treated me to a free beer as well.

To open a booth - u can short time and pricing depends on girl.

Love the girl. Exchanged contacts and we would be meeting on Friday. Will pay for her barfine and 6k bht for FULL day as well. Maybe tip her more if she goes crazy like tonight again.

Good night! More awaits tmrw!
Old 21-05-2013, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

About 10 mins walk to Ratchathewi BTS and GF as long you book double room. Same boss as Watana and Bangkok City Suite (nearby to BCH).

http://bangkokcityhotel.staybangkok.com/default.asp
Old 21-05-2013, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:

Aiya, on main road Petchburi just take taxi along Petchburi Road away from city centre and you will see endless mid tier MP with one word names like Riviera, Bangkok Cozy etc. Quality is not as good as top tier like Poseidon, Tarrawadee. Many small mid size run down MP with budget prices. This Petchburi area used to be oldest red light in early days before Nana Plaza , SC

Quote:
Yikes, PORK CHOP again. Since when you become a butcher. Don't keep throwing pork chop leh

Old 21-05-2013, 09:23 PM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Yikes, PORK CHOP again. Since when you become a butcher. Don't keep throwing pork chop leh
As a breast man, sometimes, a natural double-D is hard to resist

Old 21-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

totally agree, we are of the same kind.

Keep posting those sexy alluring pics!
Old 21-05-2013, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmapede View Post
Agreed with Soopafly, massage parlours all at Sukhumvit and Ratchada.

BTW have you check if Bangkok City Hotel is guest friendly and what makes you choose it?

I see in google maps, its not near to BTS/MRP nor near to places for cheonging.
Actually i am going with my wife. That hotel recommended by her friend. Thinking of some excuses. Then i go patronise those MPs nearby (if any) for a quickie.

Quote:
Aiya, on main road Petchburi just take taxi along Petchburi Road away from city centre and you will see endless mid tier MP with one word names like Riviera, Bangkok Cozy etc. Quality is not as good as top tier like Poseidon, Tarrawadee. Many small mid size run down MP with budget prices. This Petchburi area used to be oldest red light in early days before Nana Plaza , SC
Bro, I cant stay outside of hotel too long. OC may question me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
About 10 mins walk to Ratchathewi BTS and GF as long you book double room. Same boss as Watana and Bangkok City Suite (nearby to BCH).

http://bangkokcityhotel.staybangkok.com/default.asp
Tks for that info, bro.

Made a mistake. I shouldnt have booked AirAsia cos it stop at the old airport which i understand is pretty far from BCH.

Quote:
Make your way to Sukhumvit or Ratchada for fun. If you like boobs, see Boom at Nyan Nyan, Sukhumvit 33. She's a bit chub chub, but man...
Ok. Tks for that tip.
Old 21-05-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Hi Bros,

After a fairly unsuccessful BKK trip last month(can do a search and check out my previous fr for more info bros), I returned again this month. Also for work but this time had more time. Plus point was that I was near Nana. Am not wealthy, just a normal working Joe, so in all honesty I probably wont pay extraordinary prices for model type gals, so was quite happy with my little cheaper bonks...

FR 1:

My first FR is on a place called Aviva, no not the insurance company, the massage parlor! Located walking distance from Nana BTS. Went up to the joint and was shown a crappy piece of paper with the price list, I asked if there was special and was immediately shown another sheet with prices for HJ BM and even full. Price is massage cost + 1500THB for full. They tried to sell me the oil massage but I knew what I was there for so took the cheapest basic package which was thai massage for 300thb. Total 1800B. Bad thing was that there was only 2 gals, good thing was that out of 2 gals, I found one that was more than acceptable! Think her name was Sa.

Sa

Looks: 6.7
Skin: fair face but brownish bod and dark nips
Bod: 7 (A+/B- cups)
Attitude: 8 (Allows frenching and kept smiling.)

Very nice gal but I couldnt last long due to the fact that long time never bonk and had some strip show from nana plaza so buay tahan... So I cant actually rate her willingness for FJ sigh...

FR2:

First massage shop down from nana plaza on the left. Saw 2 massage joints the second shop I thought got pretty gals but turn out to be lady boys... no offence to bros that are into them, personally my preference is real natural born women, uglier also nevermind. So went back to the first shop. Massage so-so, but the gal later offered BJ for 1000THB. Thought that was quite reasonable. Offered full for 2000thb but I rejected cause not that into her.. Also told me that she does hotel visits. Age: told me 28. Think it's more... From Issan...

FR3:

Went to Angie's soapy massage. Very limited selection when I went there. Think less than 10 gals. Went at around 12pm on sunday. 1 gal really caught my eye, she was pretty. Think her number was 7... small petite, fair... But when I looked at her she farking rolled her eyes at me... she farking despised me! Farking attitude problem man!! Horrible!! If she hates it so much then dont be there lah! Another one was full of smiles, not as pretty but could tell she really wanted to be chosen...

No: 87, think she's called nam(or something)

looks: 6.5
Bod: 6 (A cup pointed nips)
Attitude 9

She's excellent! Great attitude. Milfy looks, fair but not prc snow white fair... From Issan again. Good thing about this place is for 2500thb I get 2 shots and 2 hrs! For a fast shooter like me, that is excellent... Her service was excellent, got my 1st shot off in no time, after that wash up and gave me a good massage, standard is comparable if not better than those oil ones I got from the roadside shops... after over an hr of that finally turn around and proceeded to FJ. Boy did I take long this time and she changed position without complaints and was very accommodating, very nice lady. Sometimes looks is not everything.

When I went out, there were very few gals left in the fish tank. The pretty roll eye bitch was still there. What a waste... She could have been a good bonk...

As with all my frs, the above is my personal experience and honest opinion. No offence to any bros here.

Cheers bros.
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 22-05-2013, 06:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 16
nqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samsternqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samsternqlfkr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros here, I will be in bbk next week, lost touch since the last time was many yrs back, any recommendation ? Tyty
Old 22-05-2013, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
I now know why some men like fat women with big tits and ass cos it is Tits and Ass matters more than looks and body. Which explains why Beyonce, Katy Perry are popular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepes View Post
Boy did I take long this time and she changed position without complaints and was very accommodating, very nice lady. Sometimes looks is not everything.

When I went out, there were very few gals left in the fish tank. The pretty roll eye bitch was still there. What a waste... She could have been a good bonk...
Looks is everything to me cos cannot stand up if looks not great.
I would have taken the pretty roll eye bitch since it is ST and hate can turn into love, hehehe
Old 22-05-2013, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I now know why some men like fat women with big tits and ass cos it is Tits and Ass matters more than looks and body. Which explains why Beyonce, Katy Perry are popular

that's the beauty of our world , something for everyone and no one needs to live without love ............
Old 22-05-2013, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
that's the beauty of our world , something for everyone and no one needs to live without love ............
I'll CG to that

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1