The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 15-09-2008, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
i second the motion.
There you go! (CLICK ON THE SMILING FACE). I need the help of you guys to keep THAT thread alive. Been waiting for some time to get back at his posts. Let's rub salt into his wounds, the same way he did to ours.

I think Sat's result was great. It's been a long time for all of us. Even though Houllier's team play very negative, defensive football, our teams then used to always get good results against Man U. Let's hope it's Rafa's turn to go on a run. I'm looking forward to the match at Old Trafford. We have performed very badly there in recent times and it will be a good measure of any improvement.

I think Riera is an exciting prospect. He can be as massive as Mascherano is for us. For the first time in a long while (please let me know if I remember wrongly), we have a winger who try to dribble towards the corner post, thus pulling the full back out, spreading play and creating space for our forwards. 1 on 1 against the right back, I think he is skillful enough to put in some good crosses. Unfortunately, Keane is too short to pose too big a threat to Ferdinand and Vidic while Dirk Kuyt is all over the place, doing his style of play. I will like to seek Riera passing from the wing for Torres and Gerrard to shoot or head the ball home. When was the last time we have someone like that? Pennant, Benyanoun, Babel... likes to dribble towards the inside, thus narrowing our play.

Knowing Liverpool, there is a fear in me that we will perform badly after such a high. I'm trying not to be too excited by Sat's great result, (not that easy). What is worrying for me is that creatively, we aren't good. Our goals on Sat were due to us pressurising them into mistakes. We haven't been as smooth in attack as last year when you can see us creating sweeping moves that ended in a goal. Let's hope Reira gives us an extra attacking option. Our opponents know we always attack from the centre through Gerrard-Torres so they tend to pack the centre with a lot of players to close down space.

Reira makes so much more sense for us than Barry. Cheaper, younger, fills in a real gap instead of another central midfielder. Just glad Lucas didn't play, he's not that exciting for me. Alonso had a good game. His form this year has been much better than last season's. Did the possibility of him being sold wake him up from last season's lacklustre form(by his own high standards)?
Old 16-09-2008, 05:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
There you go! (CLICK ON THE SMILING FACE). I need the help of you guys to keep THAT thread alive. Been waiting for some time to get back at his posts. Let's rub salt into his wounds, the same way he did to ours.

I think Sat's result was great. It's been a long time for all of us. Even though Houllier's team play very negative, defensive football, our teams then used to always get good results against Man U. Let's hope it's Rafa's turn to go on a run. I'm looking forward to the match at Old Trafford. We have performed very badly there in recent times and it will be a good measure of any improvement.

I think Riera is an exciting prospect. He can be as massive as Mascherano is for us. For the first time in a long while (please let me know if I remember wrongly), we have a winger who try to dribble towards the corner post, thus pulling the full back out, spreading play and creating space for our forwards. 1 on 1 against the right back, I think he is skillful enough to put in some good crosses. Unfortunately, Keane is too short to pose too big a threat to Ferdinand and Vidic while Dirk Kuyt is all over the place, doing his style of play. I will like to seek Riera passing from the wing for Torres and Gerrard to shoot or head the ball home. When was the last time we have someone like that? Pennant, Benyanoun, Babel... likes to dribble towards the inside, thus narrowing our play.

Knowing Liverpool, there is a fear in me that we will perform badly after such a high. I'm trying not to be too excited by Sat's great result, (not that easy). What is worrying for me is that creatively, we aren't good. Our goals on Sat were due to us pressurising them into mistakes. We haven't been as smooth in attack as last year when you can see us creating sweeping moves that ended in a goal. Let's hope Reira gives us an extra attacking option. Our opponents know we always attack from the centre through Gerrard-Torres so they tend to pack the centre with a lot of players to close down space.

Reira makes so much more sense for us than Barry. Cheaper, younger, fills in a real gap instead of another central midfielder. Just glad Lucas didn't play, he's not that exciting for me. Alonso had a good game. His form this year has been much better than last season's. Did the possibility of him being sold wake him up from last season's lacklustre form(by his own high standards)?
bro we have always been slow starters the league is only 3 matches old,yes reira surprised me cos when he was with city he was crap.alonso shd never be allowed to leave anfield.gee we shd not get carried away by this win but there s sumtin different abt the team now.maybe jus maybe we might jus win it.
Old 16-09-2008, 05:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IM.xiaozhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

let not get carry away because of 1 game. There are many games to come, starting at Marseille.

No point goating at the losing team, even though i love doing that to our greatest rival. The ball is round, what goes around, will come around.
Old 16-09-2008, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
wolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
bro we have always been slow starters the league is only 3 matches old,yes reira surprised me cos when he was with city he was crap.alonso shd never be allowed to leave anfield.gee we shd not get carried away by this win but there s sumtin different abt the team now.maybe jus maybe we might jus win it.
eeee...bro, we played 4 games liao, won 3 draw 1.......

but agreed we are not playing as well so far this season......hope we can played better in the coming games.

hope we can see more good performance by Reira and Alonso. Cheers
Old 16-09-2008, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfclan View Post
eeee...bro, we played 4 games liao, won 3 draw 1
but agreed we are not playing as well so far this season......hope we can played better in the coming games.

hope we can see more good performance by Reira and Alonso. Cheers
Ya, we did win 3 and drew 1. Remember our wins against Sunderland and Middlesbrough and our draw against Villa? Remember our 2 matches against Standard Liege? I think a lot of us agree we didn't play well in these 5 matches. The result was good but we know, from watching the matches, the performance is worrying.I really hope our win against Man U will be the catalyst needed to boost our confidence.

Seriously, in a 4-4-2 situation with Torres and Keane up front, I don't see how often we can play Alonso. Especially if Riera can fill the left midfield slot. I think Mascherano's slot is almost guaranteed because he is the best player in his position for us. Between Gerrard, Alonso, Lucas and Plessis, who else will you select for the other central midfielder position?

Is this a wonderful problem for Rafa?
Old 16-09-2008, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 21
Fraser007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFraser007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I still think Alonso is more or less a backup for both Gerrad and Mascherano, unless Rafa plays 4-5-1 with Torres as lone striker, then midfielder is able to accomodate all 3 of them, which was our best formation last season.

But i guess with an offensive set up, Gerrad/Torres/Keane should form a fearsome front line supported by Kuyt and Riera on the flanks. Macherano to play the defensive rock in midfield protecting the back 4.

Anyway as a pool fan since 1996, i must say they only play their best footie when they are under the most pressure. Just see them esp in Champs league, where they beat Beskitas 8-0 and Arsenal 4-2 and a couple of thrashings handed out to other CL sides.

Rafa seems like to tell his boys to conserve energy for 2nd half....so much so usually only 2nd half then we see the boys come out fighting.
Old 16-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser007 View Post
I still think Alonso is more or less a backup for both Gerrad and Mascherano, unless Rafa plays 4-5-1 with Torres as lone striker, then midfielder is able to accomodate all 3 of them, which was our best formation last season.

But i guess with an offensive set up, Gerrad/Torres/Keane should form a fearsome front line supported by Kuyt and Riera on the flanks. Macherano to play the defensive rock in midfield protecting the back 4.

Anyway as a pool fan since 1996, i must say they only play their best footie when they are under the most pressure. Just see them esp in Champs league, where they beat Beskitas 8-0 and Arsenal 4-2 and a couple of thrashings handed out to other CL sides.

Rafa seems like to tell his boys to conserve energy for 2nd half....so much so usually only 2nd half then we see the boys come out fighting.
would love to see more action from them.
and will be able to, tonite.
Old 16-09-2008, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 21
Fraser007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFraser007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My Prediction for Tonight's Game

Marseille 0 Liverpool 2

(Keane with 2 goals!)
Old 16-09-2008, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

The Mighty Reds At Stade Velodrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 16-09-2008, 09:36 PM
Samster

ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

YNWA

Quote:
Old 16-09-2008, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14 View Post

Am I right - back facing camera: Keane, Pepe, Alonso, Carra, Kuyt, Dossena, Torres?
Old 17-09-2008, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

finally a few photos of a smiley gerrard
Old 17-09-2008, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Marseille 1 - 2 Liverpool
23' 1 - 0 Lorik Cana
26' 1 - 1 Steven Gerrard
32' 1 - 2 Steven Gerrard (pen)

well done,Reds.
what are we going to do without Gerrard ?
he came to our rescue again.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 17-09-2008, 09:00 AM
Samster

My captain's 1st goal was a beauty!!!!!
a curler to the right of keeper's reach...
keeper just stood there like waiting for old nyonya to walk past

overall....im satisfied...(but wish Lucas never play)
Pepe saved a last min sure goal from Marseille...
Well done mighty reds....well done...u deserved the 3 points

http://www.soccervisions.com/2008/09...liverpool.html (goals)

Quote:
Old 17-09-2008, 09:02 AM
Samster

Bingo!!!
U had just won a ticket to see them play at france....but i forgot your hp nos (how to claimed prize)
well.... you just have to see them play at tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Am I right - back facing camera: Keane, Pepe, Alonso, Carra, Kuyt, Dossena, Torres?

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1