The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-08-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
She was known as Joey when i first known her , in a spa near outram. Subsequently change name to Baby , Ran Ran now XxL …. Eager to please , well proportion gal, good hygiene practice …. Shld be age 25-26 if not wrong
thanks bro. How would u rate her in term of looks?
Old 01-08-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi anybody tried slg lin xie?
Old 01-08-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
thanks bro. How would u rate her in term of looks?
I would say above average , confirm won’t reject.
Old 01-08-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedonij View Post
https://isyou-8.com/model/lily-3283/

Recently posted about this ML in another thread, thought maybe I’ll share here as well. Not her OKT or supporter or whatever. You are free to call me stupid or carrot whatever. Doesn’t matter to me.

Lily has been my go to SYT for massage (I have a few to rotate between). She is in a SPA but the room is quite big. She gives a good hard massage and the sensual part islike your ex gf teasing and turning you on. She doesn’t cut corners despite me returning a few times and her work ethic is admirable. She kinda reminds me of Ai Ni. But my time with Ai Ni was too short.

Well, Lily is like reliving those poly days. Cuz she actually looks much prettier in picture and to me, she is a legit SYT. Her body, is similar to Ai Ni as well.

if you are looking for a SYT to give u a decent massage and have some GFE, she won’t disappoint.
After reading ur FR. Feeling excited to meet her. Texted and booked on the spot. I only have a few words for the session. NOT WORTH THE MONEY I SPENT AT ALL!!!

HARD MASSAGE BUT AN UNCOMFORTABLE ONE
BIG ROOM BUT A SMELLY ONE
SYT BUT PETIT, NOT SO PRETTY & DARK SKIN ONE
HJ halfway says hands tired, I need to DIY.

I seldom write negative FR. But this is something worse to start a day. Maybe I shouldn't visit her early in the morning. Sometimes MLs that are too easy to book is really fishy.
Old 01-08-2022, 07:42 PM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 18
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Visited her once when she was previously listed on slg, 100 includes 50 for entrance ad 50 for hj only. Top up 50 for topless plus roaming. However she was wearing jeans then hence I felt it was overpriced compared with the vanilla POG gang. Not sure if the MO and pricing has changed since.
bro actually is $150 all in. But ya, it’s for HJ so probably a little on the high side than usual. actually I’ve ever visited her when she wears skirts and hotpants etc 😏.

Even when it’s SN, the session for me usually quite steamy. Sometimes quite frustrating ley. Climb atop you, gentle kisses and licks all over. I guess the High GFE just gets me. But I usually rotate la, so I dun fall into KC trap. Hahaha want to do more but cannot. But I also never ask. Pocket not so deep anyway hahaha.
Old 01-08-2022, 07:48 PM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 18
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
After reading ur FR. Feeling excited to meet her. Texted and booked on the spot. I only have a few words for the session. NOT WORTH THE MONEY I SPENT AT ALL!!!

I seldom write negative FR. But this is something worse to start a day. Maybe I shouldn't visit her early in the morning. Sometimes MLs that are too easy to book is really fishy.
Ah? Dark skin? You got the right person or not. To me not dark. maybe cuz I usually go in the night. But I really don’t think she’s considered dark skinned. I sometimes can take quite long to cum, she never complain hand tired or ask me DIY.

Anyway, can only say paiseh if you really got the right girl and had such an experience. I can’t say anything also. Not her OKT, WK or BF.

For me and a few others, it’s quite satisfactory. It only visited her upon someone else’s recommendation last time

All the MLS I visit now usually quite easy to book leh. Hahaha. Maybe I’m not doing something right. Can intro someone SYT too and does similar pls. Always happy to have more!!
Old 01-08-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post

She did say she’s an night owl and have a hard time waking up in morning 😂
Old 01-08-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
bigboobslover88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleeugene View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/yang-zi-massage/

I recommend this whom ever wanna tried Grasp Root.
Massage skill really can compare with traditional one.
Looks : 8/10
Body : 8/10 for me like abit baby fat
Boobs : 9/10 standard C and very smooth
Massage :9/10 looking for Authentic Juagen she is my second choice, step back and massage definitely fit In the position.
RTM : cfm

But next time I wanna try BBBJ then Juagen. I think 是一个不错的体验
Hey bro, she is a FL and her place is a FJ joint lah, same place as Jojo.
Looks completely different from photos and definitely no juagen.
Just speaking the truth here mate.
Old 01-08-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/ivy-massage/

came across this and surprised to see there is jg ml in jurong. is this real and anyone tried?
Old 01-08-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Best to steer away MLs at West area.
Not sure how true this is.
I might be wrong but west freelancers tend to be landmine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/ivy-massage/

came across this and surprised to see there is jg ml in jurong. is this real and anyone tried?
Old 01-08-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
Hi anybody tried slg lin xie?
Alot of people asking but seems like nobody dares to try her out..especially when she's at the MW hotel
Old 01-08-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 6
jackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
have to admit the 3rd was not easy now, needed further stimulation (with her permission, 1 hand roam, 1 hand hold phone to watch my fav videos) but wanted to feel younger as years before i have ever managed 6 under 1.5hrs.
Brother you should take my user name. 6 under 1.5.
Old 01-08-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute

Last try is 2 nice SLG ladies. Now venture in Geylang RLD.

Sugar - Very nice body. Nice boob and butt. She has appointment with one of Bro and preparing to leave condo. When she walked in front of me naked and went to bathe, the sight of her naked body is really very nice for the eyes. Look as what other bro said is 7/10. Very accommodating but manage to French her for a very short while. RTM once

Shuang Shuang - Look is 7/10 for me. (Probably not my type). Slim and tall. Discreet place and near central. Good for those stayed and worked in central. Very accommodating. Sensual is very good. Massage is relaxing and good too. RTM - No for me and not my type.

Lastly, YMMV
Old 01-08-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 7
potterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypotterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Where is yy? Delisted from the website. Miss her sm session leh
Old 01-08-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 10
robinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today chance upon this lady, coco, at

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/cocomassa...#comment-41435

Initially thought it is at a condo but upon making appointment, it is at a spa near City Square Mall

Looks GND, likes her smile and white teeth, very white when in the dark!
Massage is strong and firm, putting in her effort as she says sometimes after three customer she needed a break
She does HDLY very uniquely
HJ has pattern with high gfe
General feel is good for me to rtm as Chemistry is there.

Actually a bit down today as my new found gem gone missing so have to look elsewhere and fortunately Coco does the job though boobs is a C compare to the D I found last week. Haiz….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1