The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-03-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24369 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Indeed true, though she has quite a pretty face and nice body but surely lack interaction.
Anyway, She is going to be here for some time and see far she can hold.
MHT's business is quite good after her return. I have not been able to book a slot with her (although I only try casually). A bro seems to suggest she is more open to kissing (/frenching??). Months ago, I had long lip kisses with her, which she seemed to enjoy too (YMMV). So trying my luck to see if she is willing to open up more!
Old 12-03-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
This is LOL!!!

Wonder how she can tell....
Some MLs were told that AVs are Malays. Oh well…
Old 12-03-2024, 06:29 PM
Samster

Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
MHT's business is quite good after her return. I have not been able to book a slot with her (although I only try casually). A bro seems to suggest she is more open to kissing (/frenching??). Months ago, I had long lip kisses with her, which she seemed to enjoy too (YMMV). So trying my luck to see if she is willing to open up more!
Agreed. I have been trying for days. Can’t book her as well
Old 12-03-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
managed to visit her. and yes, her business like very good(well, good for her!! )
not too sure about her being open to kissing. but she mentioned she will provide what is expected as her services as per stated and not more. i think some bros did ask her for more, but she politely declined and insisted she does not provide more.
in fact, she avoids even light kissing
french is definitely a big nono as per ML herself.

DO update on ur experience if there's any

Happy chionging all!
Old 12-03-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
jiayou bro. i think can wait for hype to die down first?
meanwhile, ML Love is a good substitute
gfe > mht
services = same
body

try to believe.
Old 12-03-2024, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
Yeah feel you bro, too bad she left. Though playability low, her proportionate assets coupled with the smooth skin, one of the best imo. If anyone got similar recommendations, please pm thanks
Can try MHT with similar assets though I rate guai guai higher due to her nice smile. But don't expect MHT to be a syt. I just find her to be normal looking only with my one and only visit.

Can consider tomato too. Don't need to try too hard to get lots of lips kisses and can zhut as much as u like. Save the money on effort really value for money if these are the services you like.
Old 12-03-2024, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Can try MHT with similar assets though I rate guai guai higher due to her nice smile. But don't expect MHT to be a syt. I just find her to be normal looking only with my one and only visit.

Can consider tomato too. Don't need to try too hard to get lots of lips kisses and can zhut as much as u like. Save the money on effort really value for money if these are the services you like.
Quote:
For me only good thing about her was her racks... face without makeup was OK but plain... no ass which is quite common... and super vanilla... not enough to entice a second visit.

Her friend which I liked could be trying to make her way back here though...

C
Old 12-03-2024, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 5
Lulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to beholdLulufish is a splendid one to behold

Hmm what good memories? i randomly chose this nick hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
wa your nick
good memories
Ya I also dont know how hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
This is LOL!!!

Wonder how she can tell....
Old 12-03-2024, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
jiayou bro. i think can wait for hype to die down first?
meanwhile, ML Love is a good substitute
gfe > mht
services = same
body

try to believe.
I tried Love before.

Don’t really like her looks. Also the way she shuts me off my saying 秘密kind of puts me off as well
Old 12-03-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 0
MoWangWo168 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMoWangWo168 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Sugar

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-sugar/

Not so good points:
- got security guard. Though she said no need reg, I kenna asked to register. But still friendly guard.
- house smell of cigarettes. She smokes obviously as I can see a pack on the table
- disposable towel

The plus points:
- Solid figure, tall, skinny but have nice big B boobs
- pretty with make up, look like the photos.
- chatty
- Good BJ with the stated price
- allows you to squeeze her naturals but no zhut unless you upgrade
- will talk dirty with you during HJ
- Nice and sexy lingerie
- nice and clean place
- high class Condo at high class location. Near bus stop but no shelter

I also find her tatoos sexy.
Overall a very nice experience.
Old 12-03-2024, 08:59 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

If I may, same sentiments as you bro. Love’s looks just not for me. To each their own

By the way, An An’s fans, she is back, correct? One of those who can give a good bj and cim

Quote:
I tried Love before.

Don’t really like her looks. Also the way she shuts me off my saying 秘密kind of puts me off as well

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 12-03-2024, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hjlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
If I may, same sentiments as you bro. Love’s looks just not for me. To each their own

By the way, An An’s fans, she is back, correct? One of those who can give a good bj and cim
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/anan-massage/
is it this anan u talking about?
Old 12-03-2024, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 5
Yeyeyeye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYeyeyeye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
For me only good thing about her was her racks... face without makeup was OK but plain... no ass which is quite common... and super vanilla... not enough to entice a second visit.

Her friend which I liked could be trying to make her way back here though...
I think Tutu is still the best out of the lot. She's just fun to be with.小娜扎 I feel her skin not smooth enough. And the other friend of hers is already a mother.
Old 12-03-2024, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

when is nina going back? for good?
Old 12-03-2024, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Eyeing these ladies, any bros tried?

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-coco/
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massagelisa/
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/hong-hong-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/xiao-ai-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1