The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-09-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Hijack your post
Lazy to write afresh... lol

New location not significantly better than the old but she maintains her usual standard of hygiene (very high)

Contrast against similar vanilla service providers, she should be top 2 if not the best

RTM: definitely but in truth, constraints likely to prevent me from going more than I can
Looks like I definitely have to try her this time round!
But I get what you mean about constraints preventing too many RTM.
Once spoilt with different level of services it’s hard to turn back.
Even nude and semi nude also got difference liao.
But I find that sometimes the reaction of the MLs may just be a turn on for me even if Vanilla. Like Hebe who reacts in a horny way, the now RTC Mango who seems too sensitive but cute in her own way. Gets me to give up earlier than expected though vanilla lol
Old 10-09-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Maybe she working at the time when u msg her so she gave u a one word reply kinda?

Aiyo.. why so sensitive.. u also not her lappy dog..
Aiyo, I know when ML is busy or not la. Anyway, text was long long. Anyway not sensitive la. Just pissed at that moment. Then text another ML and had a superb time. So all water under the bridge. Play on!
Old 10-09-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by altan78 View Post
She is clean. All her results are back and all are negative.
Interesting that one by one they have been “cleared”.
Then the scary question is if the bros are speaking the truth then the problem come from where? Random tio from air ah?
Old 10-09-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
AL wore this red nightie show her cleavage is really hot. Still waiting when mango back can see her in that white lacy lingerie.
Haha cannot remember about AL but I must say I was surprised by Mango in her translucent panty.
I know she’s all vanilla so did not think she was comfortable showing her bush and possibly her pussy with that see through. Although it’s probably just to tease you since she is strong in her restrictions.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6766 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
No one will ever dethrone Hebe
But for same price, no one beats TN currently
Wah, u like that say, I must also try TN. Hebe will always be my No.1 !
Old 10-09-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post

Yes, bro m00tix is correct.

This MILF 王丽 indeed provided good hair trimming service for the small head.
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=730111

For bros who chiong frequently like me, MUST ALSO go for her Prostate Manhood Therapy [前列腺保养] & JuaGen [抓根].
Our "TOOL" have to be constantly undergo periodic maintenance to keep it in the MOST TIP-TOP FORM, so as to provide the most satisfying bonk to every gals WE FXXKED.

王丽 Motto on 抓根: 不怕你说没效果,只怕你不敢试,保证让你恢复男人的雄风和自信 -- very time I will tease her, No Good No Pay $$

I do beg to differ, tried long time back, claimed to learn JG from internet, show me the video. Strokes there but didn't feel right. That hot hard boiled egg thing to the balls is a no no sperm killing move.

Tried once and didn't return. My opinion only.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletiko19 View Post
Totally agreed with what you say.

Either you joined them and talk in the same tune as them.
Otherwise, will be zapped until negative.....

This forum is now infested with SCUMS......
Chill la bro. Cyberspace same everywhere, everyone is a keyboard warrior and no real life consequences so anyone can talk big or cyberbullying, so why so serious?

So long as you have no agenda, not looking for cyber fame or desperate for online validation from people here, just write whatever you feel like and don't bother with outcome. Treat this as a Intel source or pastime while you transit or shitting and you will have a less toxic view on this (or any other online) thread.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoguaiguai View Post
If you have extra cash to spare can try both if not I recommend TN. Really value for your hard earn money. Too bad I don’t have Hebe contact if not can try and compare TN and Hebe.
Haha thanks bro..TN my regular ML before she shifted la.

As for Hebe and TN, they are quite different la, not just looks / figure / personality but also how they go about delivering the services. I wouldn't rate one over another in terms of overall. Both are considered the top tier in plain vanilla service providers, as many bros have attest. Good to see both getting well deserved support
Old 10-09-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6766 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seng13 View Post
Nowadays must really scrutinize the pictures carefully, scare kenna baby elephant. I never go for such blurred photos unless someone trustworthy post an MR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GL0806 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/sophia-massage/

Any bros tried Sophia recently? any MR ?

Many thanks!
I tried her in Jan and gave my MR. Try to search, you’ll find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Haha cannot remember about AL but I must say I was surprised by Mango in her translucent panty.
I know she’s all vanilla so did not think she was comfortable showing her bush and possibly her pussy with that see through. Although it’s probably just to tease you since she is strong in her restrictions.
Wah, so lucky, every time I go it’s either black or white only.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:34 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Aiyo, I know when ML is busy or not la. Anyway, text was long long. Anyway not sensitive la. Just pissed at that moment. Then text another ML and had a superb time. So all water under the bridge. Play on!
Hahaa plenty of MLs... not enough time and cum actually.. LOL

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 10-09-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Chill la bro. Cyberspace same everywhere, everyone is a keyboard warrior and no real life consequences so anyone can talk big or cyberbullying, so why so serious?

So long as you have no agenda, not looking for cyber fame or desperate for online validation from people here, just write whatever you feel like and don't bother with outcome. Treat this as a Intel source or pastime while you transit or shitting and you will have a less toxic view on this (or any other online) thread.
You couldn't be so wrong..

You never hear before of POHA, POFMA, Doxxing, etc, before meh?

Somemore now society is getting more PC, and with proliferation of social media, you still gotta tread carefully on what you say or post online, or risk getting in unlawful or legal issues..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

you never see newbies this few days kanna zap like mad meh? thats the MAIN point.... he trying to say, once zap to negative might as well dont post hahahaha. Its not about just write whatever you want, or dont care agenda... Newbies are quickly taken off
Old 10-09-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You couldn't be so wrong..

You never hear before of POHA, POFMA, Doxxing, etc, before meh?

Somemore now society is getting more PC, and with proliferation of social media, you still gotta tread carefully on what you say or post online, or risk getting in unlawful or legal issues..
Well if one will have so much concerns then best to steer clear of the cyberspace altogether.
Old 10-09-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1c2z3y4l5 View Post
you never see newbies this few days kanna zap like mad meh? thats the MAIN point.... he trying to say, once zap to negative might as well dont post hahahaha. Its not about just write whatever you want, or dont care agenda... Newbies are quickly taken off
Just keep respawning la, it's free
Old 10-09-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Lucky I saw your post. Thanks

[ QUOTE=Blu3;19185406]I do beg to differ, tried long time back, claimed to learn JG from internet, show me the video. Strokes there but didn't feel right. That hot hard boiled egg thing to the balls is a no no sperm killing move.

Tried once and didn't return. My opinion only.[/QUOTE]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1