The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-08-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Certain girls have different appeal, service level and chemistry to some. Myself I’m not too sure about unlocking. Sounds like virtual lootboxes where some will get it, some will envy and wish they are the ones who got it.
But personally I would prefer a good sensual high service HJ than an average FJ from average ML. I don’t think people will constantly revisit an average ML hoping to get an amazing FJ. So these girls have their own appeal of sorts too.

And that’s why this thread is here I believe, to share FRs and avoid stepping on land mines out there. I’ve been benefitting from the FRs from bros here and trying out very nice ladies who gave a good 1hr than a dead fish FJ
The analogy of "virtual loot box" is good. For those who think of unlock will know after 1st and 2nd visit by testing their boundaries. Some though can unlock may already fall into KC trap. After all, it is a transactional world in this hobby, why need to unlock to make your pocket and heart so painful for some bros. Just get your deed done and forgot and move on

Whether FL or ML, there are always good or bad one. There is ML who is no diff from dead fish too.

For landmine, it will not happen for Geylang RLD. You can choose not to proceed if you do not like her face and body. You can also visit next house with other FL in mind. Generally, sure get to choose for someone you want and trip to RLD not wasted

Last edited by goodnick; 20-08-2022 at 10:02 AM.
Old 20-08-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Quality $120 ML these days and Geylang Cat $60 - $100 FL are almost the same. Why spent more? Massage of these $120 ML mostly cannot make it.

For sharing - for Cat $60 to $100 FL in Geylang RLD, they are also on par or better quality out there. You may want to try Thai and Viet SYT FL in Geylang RLD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyknife View Post

Indeed well said.If you fancy paying $120 just for a pretty face plenty out there.

I sometimes can’t understand why are there people spending thousands waiting to unlock something that is unforeseen?Maybe they are seeking for thrills or maybe small head running over big head hoping to have them as girlfriend of benefits.For me simple fire off enjoy and go back home.
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS REALITY CHECKS, READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

I also used to be very baffled as to why people spend thousands just to try to get further with a ML, and mostly not succeeding. But after many years reading various posts, I've come to a conclusion...

Many Singapore men these days are really not horny, just really empty inside. Whether it's from dead-end work stress, loveless relationships with selfish sg girls, or perhaps just lacking real purpose in life.

When self-worth is low, so too is the libido.

So instead of yearning for getting that hot and sweaty romp, and a mind-blowing orgasm jizzing sticky baby cream all over the girl's huge boobs, it is filling that empty emotional space inside with an hour of conversation, connection and TLC from a pretty female face to make them feel like a complete man again that is more critical.

Some time back, I ended my toxic relationship, quit my crappy job and started to travel the world and meeting beautiful non-sg girls... lol. And I realized that when I make a concerted effort to change, change will happen. Fast forward today, and damn.....do I enjoy getting that hot and sweaty romp, and a mind-blowing orgasm jizzing sticky baby cream all over the girl's huge boobs.

Just saying.... Have an orgasmic weekend!
Old 20-08-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyknife View Post
Quality $120 ML these days and Geylang Cat $60 - $100 FL are almost the same. Why spent more? Massage of these $120 ML mostly cannot make it.

Likely different stroke for different folk. Everyone taste and need are different.

For sharing - for Cat $60 to $100 FL in Geylang RLD, they are also on par or better quality out there. You may want to try Thai and Viet SYT FL in Geylang RLD.

I have provided my FR for Thai SYT FL in Geylang RLD thread. If you are interested, can try. But YMMV (Eg can deep Frenching while live firing, shower with you, etc)

Some bro in the past go Geylang for live firing and then to "clean" spa for solid massage to end the day of the week
Indeed well said.If you fancy paying $120 just for a pretty face plenty out there.Some are looking for GFE while some are looking for services.But majority is looking for money well spent experience.Given a choice of $120 for a mechanical HJ versus $150 for a FJ.Most will pick the later.Unless you are waiting to unlock the particular ML for FJ just like what most will do to Zora.I agreed with the bro here.Spending those unwanted money for something that may takes time I would rather go for a FJ follow by a good massage to end the hectic week off.I sometimes can’t understand why are there people spending thousands waiting to unlock something that is unforeseen?Maybe they are seeking for thrills or maybe small head running over big head hoping to have them as girlfriend of benefits.For me simple fire off enjoy and go back home.[/QUOTE]

Some Bros simply have the time and deep pocket to play such KC and unlock game.

Bros like us whose pocket not deep enough and do not have many spare time, will skip such unlock and KC trap games.

I love the other bro who relate such unlock as "virtual loot box".
Old 20-08-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS REALITY CHECKS, READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

I also used to be very baffled as to why people spend thousands just to try to get further with a ML, and mostly not succeeding. But after many years reading various posts, I've come to a conclusion...

Just saying.... Have an orgasmic weekend!
I second this. Everything from whether it is a HJ or FJ, whether you pursue the girl, and down to how much you are willing to pay, all these are just the different means to the end, which is satisfaction and self worth

But do take a step back and consider other means of increasing your self worth because this can be an expensive method and the double edge is there when you end up thinking even a whore rejects you.

End of the day, every women loves a confident dude, so work on that first and everything will get better

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 20-08-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/zora-massage/

Room: spacious and very clean
Boobs: can feel is enhanced but well made
Skin: sibeh fair and sibeh smooth
Looks: got make up but pretty, early 30s to me, body jin nice
Sensual: can say very good for first time but pants on
Kiss: no
Gfe: bubbly and chat well

Additional: she provides l'occitane shampoo
Tried booking last night, told me today already full.
NB
Old 20-08-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
So tall, maybe suitable for bros that are 1.85cm and above..
Old 20-08-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
not a fan of enhanced, a deal-breaker.

Agreed.
There are so many real 'C' boobs around
Old 20-08-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 4
snailfarmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnailfarmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
thanks for the intro bro. just nice all those I message no reply and I like tall girls. plus somemore no review yet. I tonight go chiong and try try to see how is it.
Old 20-08-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
falcone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfalcone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

An An
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-an-an/

Location: Condo with eateries on ground floor and basement parking. 5-6 mins walk from MRT and bus stop just right outside. Entrance out in the open but no one will take notice of you.
Looks: 7/10 Looks accurate with some filter
Figure: 8/10 Voluptuous and really a handful
Service: 9/10 Couple of minutes of massage (didn't keep track). Sensual was exciting with autoroam. There is also a mirror to watch yourself.
GFE: 8/10 Casual, easygoing, fun and never a dull moment. Quite chatty like a friend too.
RTM: Definitely one of the more satisfying visits. She mentioned that she is planning to RTC in Oct.
Old 20-08-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 3
Bathory deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBathory deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
JJ's boobs are also larger, fuller and nicer in shape. And, oh those delicious suckable protruding eraser nips... yowzah!!!.
JJ boobs definitely delicious 😋
Old 20-08-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
moomoo40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
Btw, any1 got request cap with BJ. With ML doing no cap? Will it feel weird? Like bringing your own cap. Of cuz for hygiene purposes. Or just look for ML that listed as capped BJ. But limited to choose from. Tried 1 with cap and feel not bad better den handjob.

Dont cancel me pls. Just a preference.
Yes I got ask condom bj before from OMM. She said she didn’t have condom but heng I always carry. Not weird lah, it’s just personal preference
Old 20-08-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Visited Youyou awhile back. Similar experience. I fond her very accommodative. She is our to please. Sadly this kind of work ethic is rare now. She has strong hand with great massage skill too. Will RTM for sure.
FR for YY, friendly, very clean environment, massage similar to.man man but her sensuality and hdly shiok ah, on your fours and let her aroused you crazy. Next time will request for longer hdly. She has this cfm look, kns, surrendered when she frenched and hj same time. RTM list for sure.
Old 20-08-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snailfarmer View Post
thanks for the intro bro. just nice all those I message no reply and I like tall girls. plus somemore no review yet. I tonight go chiong and try try to see how is it.
Take note her height is NOT 180 ah, even her ads said 15x.
Old 20-08-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Take note her height is NOT 180 ah, even her ads said 15x.
And I have visited her more than once.
Old 20-08-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Alot of people asking but seems like nobody dares to try her out..especially when she's at the MW hotel
Still no one commando yet ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1