The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2009, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
lost0069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Mother & Daughter...

I am new in here but i want to share my experiences with you bros...this is an ongoing experience and i hope that bros will forgive me if i do not reveal too much details

I am in a job which requires me to liaise with foreign companies and deal with their IT and consutancy needs. My company had an indonesian client who is one of our best clients. When I first joined my company about 5 years ago, I was tasked to take care of that account, and I was surprised as i was pretty new and that account was given to me...altho my boss gave me a cheeky smile and commented that i should be fine...

Anyways, i got down to work as the Director of the indonesian company was coming down in a week's time. I communicated with the director, and lets call her Fiona. Her emails were very curt, and straight to the point. My colleagues told me that she was very demanding but fair. The company was her husband's, one of his many businesses and she was the brains behind that company.

Anyway, the day came for the meeting and it was in our office conference room. I waited for her with my boss and exactly at 10.00 am, the receptionist showed in a woman in her early 40s into the room. She was about 1.7 m tall and dressed in a dark short skirt which was so tight that it stuck to the skin and a pink blouse which had the top 2 buttons unbuttoned. I could see that she had very ample bosom...i guessed it to be about 35C....i watched the way she moved and it immediately gave me a hardon bec she had very beautiful features and had a very regal look...sultry yet very royal....i was quite literally blown off my feet. the most poignant thing about her was her eyes...she quickly did a run-over of the people in the room and her eyes lingered over me as my boss and her exchaged a peck on the cheek. As my boss introduced me....she reached over and shook my hands...as i muttered something about being happy to meet her...as i tried my best to keep my eyes on her face and not her boobs...

i sensed a faint smile creeping over her lips as she looked into my eyes and i quickly looked away...tearing myself from the grips of her sultry eyes...

my boss did the initial TKSS drama for the benefit of the client and then left me and her alone to discuss work. bros could guess how much difficulty i had..and for once i wished my boss was there....so for almost 2 hours we discussed work and i found her to be a good listener and at the same time economical with her words....only speaking when she felt that she needed to clarify or make sure that i understood her requirements.

Ok bros...i got to now. am actually outstationed now and have a dinner appointment now. i will continue later.

cheers
Old 11-05-2009, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future
Re: Mother & Daughter...

1st camper reporting.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

faster finish dinner appointment and come back to finish story ley..
Old 11-05-2009, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30741 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

i better camp here for more exciting stories.

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 11-05-2009, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
CCLL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi lost0069,

please cum back , continue your action.........
I'm waitinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tobitoba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hopefully he will come back and finish up the story soon
Old 11-05-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
nettyworms is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

nice story
Old 11-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rhinolee2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro.... your dinner beri long... did u have her for supper...

campinggggg
Old 12-05-2009, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Faster..cant wait anymore..Please carry onz
Old 12-05-2009, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 16
bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!

TS loss

how does the mother and daughter and lady boss come together???

camping waiting to know more!!
Old 12-05-2009, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 22
chiongdicksonhc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychiongdicksonhc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bairni View Post
TS loss

how does the mother and daughter and lady boss come together???

camping waiting to know more!!
That what i going to ask too!!!
Old 12-05-2009, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

staying around here 4 the next part ...... don't keep us waiting ..... pls
Old 12-05-2009, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 19
abs2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mother and daughter.. should be very good
Old 12-05-2009, 07:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hottales is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost0069 View Post
I am new in here but i want to share my experiences with you bros...this is an ongoing experience and i hope that bros will forgive me if i do not reveal too much details

I am in a job which requires me to liaise with foreign companies and deal with their IT and consutancy needs. My company had an indonesian client who is one of our best clients. When I first joined my company about 5 years ago, I was tasked to take care of that account, and I was surprised as i was pretty new and that account was given to me...altho my boss gave me a cheeky smile and commented that i should be fine...

Anyways, i got down to work as the Director of the indonesian company was coming down in a week's time. I communicated with the director, and lets call her Fiona. Her emails were very curt, and straight to the point. My colleagues told me that she was very demanding but fair. The company was her husband's, one of his many businesses and she was the brains behind that company.

Anyway, the day came for the meeting and it was in our office conference room. I waited for her with my boss and exactly at 10.00 am, the receptionist showed in a woman in her early 40s into the room. She was about 1.7 m tall and dressed in a dark short skirt which was so tight that it stuck to the skin and a pink blouse which had the top 2 buttons unbuttoned. I could see that she had very ample bosom...i guessed it to be about 35C....i watched the way she moved and it immediately gave me a hardon bec she had very beautiful features and had a very regal look...sultry yet very royal....i was quite literally blown off my feet. the most poignant thing about her was her eyes...she quickly did a run-over of the people in the room and her eyes lingered over me as my boss and her exchaged a peck on the cheek. As my boss introduced me....she reached over and shook my hands...as i muttered something about being happy to meet her...as i tried my best to keep my eyes on her face and not her boobs...

i sensed a faint smile creeping over her lips as she looked into my eyes and i quickly looked away...tearing myself from the grips of her sultry eyes...

my boss did the initial TKSS drama for the benefit of the client and then left me and her alone to discuss work. bros could guess how much difficulty i had..and for once i wished my boss was there....so for almost 2 hours we discussed work and i found her to be a good listener and at the same time economical with her words....only speaking when she felt that she needed to clarify or make sure that i understood her requirements.

Ok bros...i got to now. am actually outstationed now and have a dinner appointment now. i will continue later.

cheers
how were both of you seated (the client n yourself) opposite each other or sitting next to each other.......did she look nto your eyes whenever u talk to her and how did her lips react, alwasy slightly wet???

please continue your story and like to hear the answers which I asked
Old 12-05-2009, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
Dahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of light

Interesting. Please continue soon and dont let us wait too long.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1