The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 0
fotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of light
Who knows which hotel is the cheapest in Singapore?

Intend to stay in the hotel for about 2 months

The hotel room must be bathroom-attached.

1 single male staying only. Because just bought a 4-rm resale flat and need to spend about 2 months renovating the flat and also will bring some FLs back to the hotel room for some sex/overnight fun on some days
Old 01-10-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who knows which hotel is the cheapest in Singapore?

You may want to browse through this link and work from there:

https://www.stb.gov.sg/content/stb/e...ed-hotels.html

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 02-10-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster (B)

fotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of lightfotos is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotos View Post

1 single male staying only. Because just bought a 4-rm resale flat and need to spend about 2 months renovating the flat and also will bring some FLs back to the hotel room for some sex/overnight fun on some days
Someone messaged me that the cheapest daily rate of hotel room is $50 for weekday in singapore.

Is what he said true or got any bathroom-attached hotel room cheaper than $50 for weekdays?

If $50, then stay for 2 months is $3000plus becos weekend is $60
Old 02-10-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If u ask for my suggestion just go rent a room will be more worth it... of cos u can’t bring gal back la... but the amount of money u saved will be much more den going hotel to stay... and once ur house come u Everyday bring diff gal also can la correct anot

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 02-10-2020, 12:53 AM
Samster (B)

I already asked but all condo owners said minimum room rental period is 3 months and all hdb flatowners said minimum room rental period is 6 months!
Old 02-10-2020, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You can try ibis gelyang. Nego for a rate.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 02-10-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
You can try ibis gelyang. Nego for a rate.
what is ibis geylang?

is it a boarding house or a hotel??
Old 02-10-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

bro if you are really staying in hotel for 2months, just email the hotel to your liking and tell them your situation and ask them give you a special rate for 2months stay.
Old 02-10-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
bro if you are really staying in hotel for 2months, just email the hotel to your liking and tell them your situation and ask them give you a special rate for 2months stay.
I already got emailed 2 small hotels but they no reply!

Then I called their number to ask and they said the price is still the same!
Old 02-10-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:

If u bought resale flat, u must be joking to spend 2 months to reno it. U know u have to return it for zero value down the road, right, or did no one tell u that? Just move in and stay and save the reno money for cheonging. Not sure who is the sucker, it should be the FL girl, but looks like u.
Old 02-10-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
If u bought resale flat, u must be joking to spend 2 months to reno it. U know u have to return it for zero value down the road, right, or did no one tell u that? Just move in and stay and save the reno money for cheonging. Not sure who is the sucker, it should be the FL girl, but looks like u.
you are a crazy stupid dog!

you are a jealous sucker!

Nowadays the media already reported that many houseowners's their newly-bought flats(including both resale and BTO)have to take much longer time to renovate becoz many foreign workers working in the reno line their numbers are very limited in singapore now due to the covid-19!

you this crazy stupid sucker is very jealous that I one person can afford to buy a 4-rm resale flat. A 4-rm resale flat costs between $400,000 to $800,000 in singapore!

you this crazy stupid dog don't come talk nonsense in my thread!

And 80% of singaporeans are staying in HDB flats!

your mother is a prostitute whore! you go die!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1