The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of
Random story time

Sticking true to my name, I will start writing random short pieces base on characters I know. I will describe the characters first before starting their story arc.

N is a shy and timid lady who works in an office. She is petite in frame and not much of a sports person, but she loves shopping. She has a huge crush on her office co-worker, S, and she is willing to do whatever it takes to gain his attention.

N has started wearing more revealing clothing and lacy undergarments to show off her body. She takes risks and tries to flirt with S as much as possible, initiating physical contact and "accidentally" revealing parts of her clothing that are usually not shown to the public.

Despite her shy demeanor, N is determined to make S notice her. She is willing to push her boundaries and take risks to catch his eye. She feels a rush of excitement when he finally starts to reciprocate her advances, and she becomes more confident and daring as a result.

N is a woman who is willing to take charge of her own desires and do whatever it takes to get what she wants. She may be shy and timid on the surface, but beneath that lies a woman with a fierce determination and an unyielding desire for love and attention.

===============================================
As N stepped into the office, she was dressed in a way that was quite different from her usual attire. She had decided to take the initiative and wear more revealing clothing, and today was no exception. She had on a red lace bra set that peeked out from underneath her crop top, which was paired with a short, pleated skirt and a pair of sneakers.

Although she was nervous about wearing such an outfit, N was willing to do whatever it took to catch S's attention. She had always been shy and timid, but her feelings for him had pushed her to test her own boundaries and step out of her comfort zone.

As she walked past S's desk, she could feel his eyes on her. She took a deep breath and tried to project confidence, even though her heart was racing. She hoped that her efforts would pay off and that S would finally notice her.

N was determined to keep pushing herself, even if it meant taking more risks. She wanted to show S that she was willing to do whatever it takes to get his attention, and she hoped that one day he would feel the same way about her.

N took a deep breath and approached S's desk, trying to act as casual as possible. As she stood in front of him, she could feel her heart racing and her palms getting sweaty. She tugged nervously at the hem of her jacket, trying to cover up the bare skin on her midriff.

"Hey, S," she said, her voice a little shaky. "How was your weekend?"

S looked up from his work and smiled at her. "It was good, thanks for asking. How about yours?"

N fidgeted with her jacket and shifted her weight from one foot to the other. "It was fine, just did some shopping and hung out with some friends."

She caught S's eyes lingering on her crop top and felt a flush rise to her cheeks. She knew that she was showing more cleavage than usual, but she had taken the risk in the hopes of catching his attention.

As they chatted for a few more minutes, N felt herself becoming more comfortable around S. She was still nervous, but she was determined to keep trying. She wanted him to see her as more than just a shy and timid colleague.

As N and S chatted, she couldn't resist the urge to make physical contact with him. She casually brushed her hand against his arm, trying to seem natural.

"Your shirt looks nice," she said, nodding towards his button-up shirt.

"Thanks," S replied with a grin. "It's one of my favourites."

N smiled back at him, feeling emboldened by the physical contact. She reached over and lightly touched his forearm again, hoping to send him a subtle signal.

As they continued to talk, N found herself getting more comfortable around S. She laughed at his jokes and shared stories about her own life, feeling like she was finally breaking out of her shell.

Every now and then, she would reach out and touch him, whether it was a quick brush of the arm or a light pat on the back. She hoped that S wouldn't mind her physical contact and was relieved when he didn't seem to pull away.

By the time they had to get back to work, N felt like she had made some progress. She had initiated physical contact with S and had even shown off more of her body than usual. It was a small victory, but it was a step in the right direction.

N found herself struggling with a project at work later part that day. She knew that S is extremely resourceful, and she decided to ask him for help. She took a deep breath and approached him at his desk.

"Hey, S," she said, trying to sound as confident as possible. "I was wondering if you could help me out with this project I'm working on. I'm kind of stuck."

S looked up from his work and smiled at her. "Sure thing, N. I'd be happy to help. Do you want to come over to my desk and we can look together?"

N nodded eagerly, feeling a rush of excitement at the thought of being close to him. She followed S to his desk and sat down in the chair next to him.

As they worked on the project together, N couldn't help but feel drawn to him. She sat closer to him than necessary, hoping to create more physical contact. She leaned forward, letting her crop top slip down slightly and revealing more of her cleavage.

S didn't seem to notice, or if he did, he didn't say anything. He was focused on the project, explaining things to N in a patient and clear way. But N couldn't help feeling disappointed that her efforts to reveal more of herself had gone unnoticed.

N leaned over slightly to pick up her pen that had fallen to the ground halfway through the interaction. In the process, she "accidentally" brushed her hand against S's thigh. She hoped he wouldn't think it was too inappropriate, but she wanted to see how he would react.

As N accidentally brushed her hand against S's thigh, he felt a jolt of electricity run through his body. He couldn't believe that she had actually touched him in such an intimate way.

Although he wasn't sure if it was intentional or not, S couldn't deny that he was attracted to N. He had always found her shy and timid demeanour endearing, and now that she was making more of an effort to catch his attention, he was starting to take notice.

He cleared his throat and tried to focus on the work in front of him, but he couldn't shake the feeling of N's touch on his thigh. He stole a glance at her and noticed that her crop top had slipped down slightly, revealing more of her cleavage. He felt his pulse quicken and his breath catch in his throat.

As they continued to work on the project together, S found himself becoming more and more distracted by N. He couldn't concentrate on anything else but her, and he was desperate to find a way to reciprocate her advances.

Finally, as they finished up the project, he took a deep breath and made a move. He reached out and lightly touched N's arm, trying to convey his feelings without being too forward.

"Hey, N," he said softly. "Thanks for me to help you on this. I really appreciate it."

N looked up at him, her eyes shining with excitement. She could feel her heart racing in her chest, hoping that S was finally starting to see her in a different light.

As they said their goodbyes and headed back to her own desks, N felt a rush of hope. Maybe, just maybe, S was starting to feel the same way about her. She couldn't wait to see what the future held for them.

After finishing up that project together, N mustered up the courage to ask S out for lunch. She suggested a new café that had just opened nearby.

"Hey S, would you like to grab lunch with me today? There's a new café that just opened nearby, and I've been wanting to check it out," N said, her heart racing with anticipation.

S smiled at her and replied, "Sure, that sounds great. What time do you want to go?"

N suggested that they go after the lunchtime rush to avoid the crowds. S agreed, and they made plans to meet at the café later in the afternoon.

As they sat in the booth, N couldn't help feeling a sense of nervousness. She had never been so close to S before, and the privacy of the booth setting only added to her excitement.

As they chatted and ate their food, N found herself feeling more comfortable around S. She laughed at his jokes and shared stories about her own life, feeling like she was finally making progress with him.

Every now and then, their arms would brush against each other, or their feet would touch under the table. N couldn't tell if it was intentional or accidental, but she enjoyed the physical contact, nonetheless.

As N sat across from S in the booth, she felt her heart racing with excitement. She had made an effort to wear a lacy bra that day, hoping to catch his eye.

As they chatted and ate their food, N couldn't resist the urge to lean forward and let her blouse slip down slightly, revealing more of her lacy bra. She knew it was risky, but she was willing to push her boundaries for S.

Every time she leaned forward, she watched S's eyes linger on her chest. She felt a rush of excitement knowing that he was noticing her.

N continued to push her boundaries throughout the lunch break, making subtle movements to reveal more of her lacy bra. She even "accidentally" dropped her napkin and bent over to pick it up, giving S a clear view of her cleavage.

She felt a thrill of excitement at the thought of what she was doing, but she also felt a sense of guilt. Was she being too obvious? Was she crossing a line?

By the time they finished their lunch, N felt like she had made a real connection with S. She thanked him for coming out with her and suggested they do it again sometime.

S smiled and agreed, and as they left the café, N couldn't help feeling a sense of hope. Maybe, just maybe, things were finally starting to look up for her and S.

As they headed back to the office after their lunch, N felt a sense of excitement. She had spent the whole time pushing her boundaries and revealing more of herself to S. She couldn't wait to see if he had noticed.

Once they were back at their desks, N took out her phone and snapped a quick selfie of herself. She made sure to angle the camera from above, giving S a clear view of her lacy bra and cleavage. She attached the photo to a message that read, "Thanks for lunch, S! You always know how to make me feel good. ��"

N hits send and wait anxiously for S's response. She knew that what she had done was risky, but she couldn't help feeling a sense of excitement. She was finally taking charge of her own desires and doing what she needed to do to catch S's attention.

When S responded with a message of his own, saying how great it was to spend time with her and how beautiful she looked, N felt a rush of excitement. She knew that she was on the right track.
Old 18-04-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of
Re: Random story time

N woke up on a particular morning feeling excited. She knew that it was going to be a special day - one where she would finally be alone with S in the office. As she got ready, she chose an outfit that would show off her body and grab S's attention.

She picked out a short, tight-fitting dress that hugged her curves in all the right places. The low-cut neckline showed off just enough of her cleavage to be alluring, and she paired it with a pair of strappy heels that elongated her legs and made her feel sexy and confident.

As she walked into the office, she saw that it was just her and S that day. There were no other colleagues around as they were either outstation, on leave or working from home.

N felt her heart race as she settled into her desk. She knew that this was the perfect opportunity to catch S's attention and make him see her in a new light.

As the day went on, N found herself getting more and more comfortable around S. They chatted about work and shared stories about their personal lives. She found herself laughing at his jokes and touching his arm whenever she got the chance.

When lunchtime came around, N suggested that they go back to the same café they had been to before.

As they sat in the booth, N found herself feeling bolder and more confident. She initiated more physical contact with S, touching his arm and leaning in close to him whenever she had the chance.

S responded eagerly to her advances, returning her touches and even putting his arm around her shoulders at one point. They laughed and chatted as they ate their food, enjoying each other's company and the intimacy of the moment.

After they finished their lunch, N couldn't resist asking S out for drinks that night. She was feeling more daring than ever before and wanted to see where this newfound confidence would take her.

S agreed, and they made plans to meet at a nearby bar later that evening. N couldn't wait to see what the night would bring. For the first time in a long time, she felt truly alive and excited about the future.

S and N arrived at the pub later that evening, feeling relaxed and ready for a night of fun. They ordered a few drinks and settled into a corner booth, enjoying the intimacy of their surroundings.

As they talked and laughed, N found herself getting bolder and more daring. She started flirting with S, touching his arm and leaning in close to him whenever she had the chance. S responded eagerly, returning her touches and letting his hand linger on her thigh.

As the night wore on and they continued to drink, N's inhibitions started to fade away. She became more and more flirtatious, whispering in S's ear and planting kisses on his neck.

As the night wore on, the pub became crowded and noisy. But N and S were lost in their own world, their bodies pressed together as they made out in the corner booth. They didn't care who was watching - all they cared about was each other and the passion they were feeling.

N felt emboldened by the alcohol coursing through her veins. She wanted S, and she wanted him now. As they kissed, she let her hands wander over his body, tracing the contours of his muscles and feeling the warmth of his skin against her fingertips.

S responded eagerly, his own hands exploring her body with a hunger that matched her own. He ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her deeply, his tongue exploring the softness of her mouth.

Before long, they were lost in a frenzy of lust and desire. They moved together, their bodies pressing against each other in a rhythm that felt primal and raw. N felt a rush of pleasure coursing through her body, making her feel alive in a way she never had before.

As the night wore on, they continued to drink and let their inhibitions fade away. They ended up back at S's apartment, where they continued to explore each other's bodies with abandon.

N felt a sense of euphoria as S made love to her, his body moving against hers with a fluidity that was both powerful and gentle. She moaned softly as he kissed her neck and caressed her breasts, sending shivers of pleasure through her body.

In the morning, they woke up tangled in each other's arms, feeling happy and content. N knew that what had happened between them was risky and potentially dangerous, but she couldn't help feeling excited about what the future might hold.
Old 18-04-2023, 04:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
KimJongUn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up one of the first tents here
Old 18-04-2023, 05:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8327 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Hope can read more updates.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 18-04-2023, 07:17 AM
Samster

Animal Feed Romance, A story of a man and a MILF

AA is a petite, small-framed, and slim woman in her mid-fifties, with a body that gracefully defies her age. Though not well-endowed, her lithe figure emanates an understated sensuality that catches the eye. Her delicate shoulders and slender waist give way to gently curved hips, while her toned legs lend her an air of poise and elegance.

Her face, with its radiant and undeniably pretty features, captivates those around her, and her eyes, deep pools of wisdom and experience, sparkle with youthful vitality. This adventurous woman exudes sophistication and mystery, her allure hinting at a hidden sensuality.

As a complex character, AA finds herself torn between loyalty to her family and the intoxicating pull of forbidden passion. Despite her age and responsibilities, she remains a vibrant and independent individual, driven by her desires for adventure and the thrill of the unknown.

================================================== ================================

I never knew that a chance encounter at a small animal feed factory would change my life. It was an ordinary Tuesday when I walked into AA's workplace, a far cry from the corporate offices I was used to visiting. The air was thick with the scent of animal feed, and I could hear the distant clucking of animals from the adjacent farm.

AA, a petite woman with a youthful face that belied her 56 years, was in the middle of a heated conversation with her father. As I approached them, I couldn't help but admire her slim frame and delicate features. Her father had contacted me to help them settle some safety regulation issues at their factory. He had been impressed with my work at his other factory, and so, he introduced me to his daughter.

"AA, this is the person I told you about. They're here to help us with the safety regulations," her father said, gesturing towards me.

She turned to me, her eyes filled with a mix of apprehension and determination. We exchanged polite greetings, and she gave me a brief tour of the small factory. I could sense her unease about the situation, but she was eager to learn and make things right.

As I assessed the factory's compliance with safety regulations, I couldn't help but be impressed by AA's dedication and commitment to her father's business. She had quit her day job to focus on taking over the company, despite having no prior experience in the animal feed industry. It was clear that she was doing it out of love for her father and a desire to preserve his legacy.

Over the next few weeks, I worked closely with AA to address the safety violations and implement new procedures. We spent long hours together, discussing best practices and brainstorming solutions. Through our collaboration, I began to see the passion and drive that fueled her. She was a quick learner, adapting to new information and ideas with grace.

As we resolved the issues at the factory, our relationship grew. We discovered that we shared common interests and values, and our conversations began to extend beyond work. AA's resilience and determination were inspiring, and I found myself drawn to her magnetic personality.

Before I knew it, our professional relationship had blossomed into a deep friendship. And as the days turned into weeks, I realized that AA had not only changed my life, but she had also captured my heart.
Old 18-04-2023, 07:20 AM
Samster

Over the next few days, AA and I continued working together, focusing on the issues at hand. Our conversations were filled with laughter and insightful discussions. As we spent more time together, I couldn't help but notice the growing chemistry between us.

Being attracted to her, I found myself instinctively looking for opportunities to create intimacy. I would "accidentally" brush my hand against hers when reaching for a document, or gently touch her shoulder when pointing out something on the computer screen. These subtle touches seemed innocent enough, but I knew that they were driven by my growing affection for her.

AA appeared to notice my advances, and I could see the conflicting emotions in her eyes. As someone older than me, she was in a dilemma. On one hand, she knew that pursuing a romantic relationship with a younger man, especially one she was working with, could be considered inappropriate. On the other hand, I could sense that she welcomed the sexual attention, perhaps feeling flattered by my attraction to her.

As the days went by, the tension between us grew. We would exchange lingering glances and share brief moments of physical contact that left us both feeling a mixture of excitement and apprehension. Despite the unspoken understanding that we were walking on thin ice, neither of us could deny the undeniable connection that was developing.

One evening, as we were wrapping up our work for the day, AA finally addressed the issue. "I've noticed the way you've been touching me," she said, her voice gentle yet firm. "And I have to admit, I've enjoyed it. But we need to be cautious."

I looked at her, unsure of what she was going to say next. AA continued, "I'm okay with us continuing this, but only after work or during lunch time. And we must take it slow. I'm married, and there's an age gap between us. I don't want to jump into anything without thinking it through."

I nodded, understanding her concerns and appreciating her honesty. "You're right, AA. We should take things slow and be careful about our actions. I respect your boundaries, and I'm willing to follow your lead."

From that day forward, our interactions took on a new level of intimacy, but only during the times AA had specified. We would share stolen moments, brief touches, and meaningful conversations that brought us closer together. We navigated the delicate balance between our professional relationship and the growing affection between us.

As we continued to work on the factory's issues, our bond grew stronger. I admired AA's dedication to her father's business, and she appreciated my commitment to helping them succeed. The more we got to know each other, the more we realized that we shared similar values and dreams.

In the quiet moments, when our work was done or during our lunch breaks, we would explore the connection between us, taking things one step at a time. It wasn't easy, considering her marital status and the age difference, but we were willing to give it a try, even if it meant walking a fine line between right and wrong.

As time passed, AA and I grew closer, cautiously navigating the uncharted territory of our relationship. We knew the risks involved but couldn't deny the feelings that had blossomed between us. And with each passing day, our connection grew stronger, leading us down a path we never could have anticipated.
Old 18-04-2023, 07:21 AM
Samster

It was a sweltering Tuesday afternoon, and the sun bore down relentlessly on the factory. AA and I were working through lunch, trying to finalize some safety documentation when the phone rang. I could hear the urgency in her voice as she spoke to the caller, and when she hung up, she turned to me with a slightly panicked expression.

"Our regular delivery driver is out sick today, and we have a crucial delivery to make. I need to ask our only worker to handle it," she explained, worry creasing her brow.

I nodded, understanding the importance of the situation. "Of course, AA. Go ahead and ask him. I’ll manage here."

With that, she relayed the instructions to the worker, who grabbed the keys and rushed out the door, leaving AA and me alone in the factory.

The atmosphere between us shifted almost instantly. We had always been cautious, never allowing ourselves to be alone together, but now the opportunity had presented itself. The spark between us, which had been carefully managed until now, suddenly burst into a raging inferno.

AA glanced at me, her eyes filled with a mix of desire and uncertainty. I could see her internal struggle, but I also knew that we couldn't let this opportunity pass us by.

Slowly, I closed the distance between us, stopping just inches away from her. "AA," I whispered, my voice barely audible above the hum of the machinery around us. "I know we need to be careful, but we're alone now. And I can't ignore what I feel for you."

Her eyes searched mine, and I could see her resolve wavering. She hesitated for a moment before finally admitting, "I can't ignore my feelings either. But we have to be discreet."

I nodded in agreement, and without another word, our lips met in a passionate embrace. The world around us seemed to fade away as our hands explored each other, our breaths mingling with the scent of animal feed that lingered in the air.

AA leaned back against her desk, papers and files pushed to the side as our bodies pressed together. My hands roamed the contours of her slim frame, feeling the warmth of her skin beneath my fingertips. Her fingers tangled in my hair, pulling me closer as our heated kisses grew more urgent.

As we stood there, wrapped up in each other's arms, we knew that this stolen moment was just the beginning. Our journey together was fraught with challenges, but the fire that burned within us was a testament to our undeniable connection. And in that instant, we were willing to face whatever lay ahead, hand in hand, even if it meant blurring the lines between right and wrong.

Our heated kisses continued, and for the first time, our illicit affair crossed the line. My hands carefully unbuttoned her blouse, revealing the delicate lace of her bra. Our lips never parting, I felt her hands on my belt, loosening it with practiced ease.

As AA was much older, we took our time, exploring each other's bodies slowly and passionately. Our movements were gentle, savouring every touch and caress, our breaths coming in ragged gasps. AA work desk's cool glass top provided a stark contrast to the warmth of our entwined bodies.

AA's eyes shone with a newfound youthfulness, and she felt like a teenager again. It had been such a long time since anyone had craved her in such a lustful way, and the excitement of our forbidden tryst ignited a fire within her that she hadn't felt in years.

Our passionate encounter seemed to stretch on for hours, the world outside the factory walls forgotten. Eventually, we knew we had to face reality and clean up the evidence of our rendezvous.

We hurriedly dressed, our fingers fumbling with buttons and zippers, the adrenaline from our tryst still coursing through our veins. Working together, we tidied the desk, rearranging the scattered papers and files to erase any trace of our intimate encounter.

As we finished cleaning up, we heard the distant rumble of the delivery truck approaching. We shared a glance, our eyes wide with panic, realizing just how close we had come to being discovered. Frantically, we resumed our work, our hands shaking as we tried to steady our nerves.

Despite the fear, we couldn't help but giggle at each other like teenagers, the secret of our passionate interlude a thrilling bond between us. Our stolen glances and barely suppressed laughter only fuelled the desire we had for each other, and we knew that this illicit encounter was merely the beginning of a passionate, yet dangerous, journey together.
Old 18-04-2023, 07:21 AM
Samster

We continued working well into the night, even after the worker had left for the day. Though we were focused on our work, we couldn't resist engaging in some hanky-panky, stealing kisses and caresses whenever we found the opportunity. Our playful distractions were the reason we finished late.

It was 8 pm when we finally decided to order food delivery. We had both informed our respective spouses that we would be working late, even sending photos of the mess on our worktable as proof. As we waited for our food to arrive, we retreated to the lobby area for some privacy.

AA took the initiative this time, sitting on my lap as we shared a passionate embrace. I couldn't resist the temptation to slip my hand under her dress, and to my surprise, I discovered the delicate lace underwear she was wearing. She admitted, her cheeks flushed, that she had purchased them specifically to seduce me.

In a daring move, I removed her lace underwear, marvelling at her boldness and my own audacity. Just as I held the delicate garment in my hand, the food delivery arrived, its timely interruption leaving us both breathless and excited.

I playfully challenged AA, telling her to retrieve the food without wearing her underwear beneath her dress. She hesitated at first, but the glint in her eye betrayed her secret excitement. With a mischievous grin, she agreed and went to collect the food, feeling exposed but exhilarated by the naughty act.

Once she returned, we shared our dinner, the thrill of our secret adventures making every bite taste more delicious. After our meal, we couldn't resist indulging in one final tryst for the night, our bodies entwined in a passionate dance that expressed the depth of our desires.

As our bodies lay entwined after our tryst, AA looked into my eyes with a vulnerability I hadn't seen before. She hesitated for a moment before saying, "There's something you should know. Because of my age, I've reached menopause and am incapable of getting pregnant."

The weight of her words hung in the air, but I couldn't deny that this revelation brought a sense of relief to our already complicated situation. We embraced once more, and I assured her that it didn't change how I felt about her.

We finished up the night with an intensity that left us both breathless, and for the first time, I allowed myself to cum inside her. This act of intimacy made AA weak in her knees, as she had never felt so desired by someone for such a long time, and by someone so much younger than herself.

As we lay together, basking in the afterglow of our passion, AA suggested that we take a selfie of us in an intimate position, something she could keep to remember this unforgettable night. With a smile, I agreed, and we captured the perfect shot of our entwined bodies, a testament to the incredible connection we had forged.

As the night drew to a close, we knew that our lives would never be the same. The forbidden nature of our relationship only served to heighten the intensity of our connection. And although we were both aware of the risks and the consequences, we couldn't help but be drawn into the whirlwind romance that had taken us both by storm.
Old 18-04-2023, 07:22 AM
Samster

The day of the inspection had finally arrived, and the tension in the factory was palpable. AA and I exchanged nervous glances as the authorities walked through the facility, meticulously inspecting every corner. We held our breath as they made their way through the factory, praying that our hard work would pay off.

To our immense relief, we managed to clear the inspection without any issues. After the closing brief, I invited AA for a celebratory drink at the nearby pub. She hesitated for a moment, clearly contemplating the implications of our night together just last week, before finally agreeing with a solemn nod.

As we sat at the pub, our drinks in hand, we couldn't help but reminisce about the whirlwind of passion that had brought us together over the past few weeks. We knew that tonight would be our last night together, and that we would soon go our separate ways, no strings attached. In that moment, we decided to make the most of our final hours and create a memory that would last a lifetime.

Later that night, we found ourselves back at the factory, the place where our passionate trysts had first begun. The dim glow of the moonlight streaming through the windows cast a soft, romantic light over the room, setting the perfect atmosphere for our final rendezvous.

We embraced tenderly; our bodies pressed together as we shared a passionate kiss that seemed to last an eternity. As we undressed each other, the urgency and desire of our previous encounters gave way to a slow, deliberate exploration of each other's bodies, memorizing every curve and contour as if to imprint them in our minds forever.

In the middle of the factory floor, surrounded by the machinery that had played a silent witness to our love, we fucked one last time. Our movements were slow and deliberate, each touch filled with a bittersweet longing that we knew could never be fulfilled. Our breaths mingled together, our hearts beating in unison as we shared this final act of love.

As we moved together, our passion reached a crescendo, and with one final, shuddering embrace, I cummed inside AA at her office table. The intensity of the moment left us both breathless and trembling, our bodies entwined in a loving embrace.

Before we parted, AA gifted me the lace underwear she had worn the entire day. The delicate fabric, served as a tangible reminder of the passion we had shared. She decided to go home without her underwear, as it reminded her of the daring escapade with the food delivery the other day.

Afterward, we agreed to take a naked photo of ourselves to commemorate our time together. We stood at the main entrance of the factory; our bodies illuminated by the soft glow of the moonlight. The photo captured not only our physical connection, but also the emotions that had been etched into our hearts during our time together.

With a deep, passionate kiss, we exchanged whispered promises to cherish the memories of our time together. We knew that our paths would diverge from this point on, but the love and passion we had shared would forever be a part of who we were.

With one last tearful embrace, we went our separate ways, carrying the memory of our passionate adventure with us as we faced the future, forever changed by our stolen moments together.

Last edited by IamAStoryTeller; 18-04-2023 at 09:33 AM.
Old 18-04-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Nice write, keep it up bro!

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 18-04-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Random story time

Thanks for the back to back updates TS, just finished reading it all, great stuff indeed
Old 18-04-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

if anyone wants a continuation of the story of any character's arc, just say so. i will write it out.

as some of you know, and i dare to say i am the one that started (and had the thread) the AI art on this forum, i will incorporate some images into the story as well (or as much as i can)
Old 19-04-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
if anyone wants a continuation of the story of any character's arc, just say so. i will write it out.

as some of you know, and i dare to say i am the one that started (and had the thread) the AI art on this forum, i will incorporate some images into the story as well (or as much as i can)
I would have assumed generating AI art takes some time and money eh?

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 19-04-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
raspelikko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

, great stuff indeed
Old 19-04-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)