The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2012, 10:34 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42234 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
A "Fucking Favour" Returned By My Ang Mor Buddy

Today is my off day, so think of staying at home as a good boy to have a good rest to reload my "sperm bank" (to store more bullets for my next cheonging session). While taking a nab after a swim at the pool, I was woke up by a nuisance call. Picked up the phone and heard an exciting voice "Hello buddy, I am here again for another week. You are off today right? Let's go for some fun again." KNN, it's my ang mor friend, so asked him "Wow, how come you are here again?" He replied "Oh, my company send me here again to settle some issue regarding our product. Don't talk about work, I am here to bring you for a good fuck man. I will pick you up in half an hour time, wait me at your gate." So lan lan and told him OK lor.

Met that guy and hopped in his BMW. As he drove off he told me "This place was recommended by my boss and I just been there yesterday, wow, those gals are wonderful. I already booked one good one for you, you just enjoy ok?" Wah lau, oversea ang mor also know so well of our HC scene liao - Should salute to all bros here to make the HC scene so popular.

When reached, aiyah, this place don't know came how many time liao. But in order not to spoil the mood of my ang mor buddy, I act blur and claimed "Wow, what a nice place, your boss got good taste er." He gladly smiled and said "The gal I'm giving you is a good one, very new, worked less than a month in this line." Aha, now I got some interest liao, cos did not come to this joint for quite some time liao, so new gal just suit me fine.

Paid up at the counter and assigned to a room. When I am reaching the door, saw a "S" figure chio bu walking toward me as said "Room 3 sir?" Yes I said. Then she smiled and said "Let's go in." Wahahaha, hor sei liao, I told myself - what a solid figure this gal has, even with uniform, I can see her boobs bouncing when she walk and my heart also keep on bouncing very hard. Ha, later should have some fun.

To be continue...................

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 25-11-2012, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
asusp4 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: A "Fucking Favour" Returned By My Ang Mor Buddy

Wow,new place.Camping for your juicy FR.
Old 25-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
sgdiscreethunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh yes, I am camping in too to read more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asusp4 View Post
Wow,new place.Camping for your juicy FR.
Old 25-11-2012, 01:27 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Quoted: 4162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42234 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

When I took a closer look at her inside the room, she reminded me of Jia Jia (The gal with the big papayas who slapped me, remember?). Just that she is at a smaller version. If Jia Jia is consider "large", then she should be consider as "medium". However, Jia Jia cannot screw and she can, hee hee.

Her body is damn solid, not those soft soft type, her two huge melons are damn firm and good to squeeze. As she is quite new, her BJ is not so good, but I forgive her as she compromise me with a very tight cunt. When I screw her, her hole is damn tight and her moaning is quite natural, seem like she enjoyed more than me. Overall, a very satisfied bong and she gave me the GF feeling where most bros like.

Hmm, a very fresh gem. So, for those bros who had tried Jia Jia and want to screw a gal who is something like her, she is the one - but smaller size and much younger.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 25-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
DarkSith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another place? Champion sia. I wish I had an ang moh friend that jio me to hc with good service.
Old 25-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

bro

can share the nice place?

thanks
Old 25-11-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

can share with me on this new found place n wats d damage?
Old 25-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
consultant is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro can share place, name of girl and number to call for booking? Ty
Old 25-11-2012, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
1bbcd5 is Cool - loads of Potential

can share with me on this new found place n wats d damage?
Old 25-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
Dragonslay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, u too much lah!!!! Another JJ papaya hahaha.
Old 25-11-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
puny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm the place? and contact?
Old 25-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
GYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
When I took a closer look at her inside the room, she reminded me of Jia Jia (The gal with the big papayas who slapped me, remember?). . ..
Hmm, a very fresh gem. So, for those bros who had tried Jia Jia and want to screw a gal who is something like her, she is the one - but smaller size and much younger.
Hi bro, interest to try this gem, care to share, thanks in advance
and please PM me
Old 25-11-2012, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
GYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
When I took a closer look at her inside the room, she reminded me of Jia Jia (The gal with the big papayas who slapped me, remember?). . ..
Hi bro, interest to try this gem, care to share, thanks in advance
and please PM me
Old 25-11-2012, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 15
edwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant future

can share with me bro.. i will be very grateful..
Old 25-11-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
likedaisies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share? Insanely interested. Your FR, I cannot tahan already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1