The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-11-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
ello909012 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

any good nuru recommendations? previous nuru ML not replying my messages so looking for new one
Old 05-11-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
$130 for a lao chai???

Yes
Any bros have more feedback or review for this Xiao Li ... $130 just for massage and HJ ? And also look a bit old.

Thanks

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 05-11-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Some of you might know this already but Ting Bao, our sweet little babe, despite desperately waiting to come back here, has finally relented to the pandemic. She has made a decision not to come back to Singapore. She will be doing her own thing back in China.

Will miss you baby. Take care and best wishes in all your future endeavours.
Thats very very disappointing news. I should have visited her more, but I was too loyal to Rui rui. Lol
Old 05-11-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
$130 for a lao chai???

Yes
If there is a MILF that would define this Covid era, it has to be Jessica. She put all the "locals" and Lao chai to shame, really.
Old 05-11-2020, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

Noticed a lot of good reviews for Jessica. Kept quiet as I did not want to handle the flak.

I’m not too sure whether I got a bait and switch (but doubt it since she’s alone in that small apartment) since I didn’t really have that good of an impression of her as compared to everyone else. The lift to her unit can be a pain to find for those first time visiting that place.

Found her massage indeed of some standard but wasn’t really there for massage. She’s tall, but big boned. Her sensual was also pretty meh for me. Restrictions etc is as per what everyone has already said.

I guess just no chemistry with her? Or am I missing something.
It’s been a really dry spell for me.
Unwilling to pay $58+50~70 for a MP HJ. Not many $50 places left that one can get a good proper massage.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Thats very very disappointing news. I should have visited her more, but I was too loyal to Rui rui. Lol
I also very loyal to Rui Rui what.

Very loyal to Rui Rui on Monday. Then very loyal to Ting Bao on Tuesday. Then very loyal to.... lol.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:25 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If there is a MILF that would define this Covid era, it has to be Jessica. She put all the "locals" and Lao chai to shame, really.
And she still maintains a $100, while others try to take advantage and exploit.

This Lao cai at $130 for only hj really silly. Even the younger prettier ones are lower. For lao cai, 130 is Fj 2 shots price already.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 05-11-2020 at 08:39 AM.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Noticed a lot of good reviews for Jessica. Kept quiet as I did not want to handle the flak.

No flak la bro. We not that sort here.

Jessica does have her restrictions, but she makes it up with her genuine desire to please. She genuinely wants and takes her time to stroke and pleasure. Thats what I think most of the bros who likes her have experienced. Thats what I experienced every time with her.

Quite surprised you didn't get to enjoy yourself.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:

I’m not too sure whether I got a bait and switch (but doubt it since she’s alone in that small apartment) since I didn’t really have that good of an impression of her as compared to everyone else. The lift to her unit can be a pain to find for those first time visiting that place.

Found her massage indeed of some standard but wasn’t really there for massage. She’s tall, but big boned. Her sensual was also pretty meh for me. Restrictions etc is as per what everyone has already said.

Unwilling to pay $58+50~70 for a MP HJ. Not many $50 places left that one can get a good proper massage.
Not at all bait and switch bro. I guess different folks different experience. She isn't young, and yes big boned is correct. But her body is very well maintained. But like bro Johndick mentioned, she has quite a few of averaging MRs so not everyone has a good experience with her. I like her cleanliness and enjoy her sensual as much.

Compared to.similar "Lao chai", I've kena numerous landmines. Bad odour, poor hygiene, baby elephant, poor service, anything you fear it happened. So Jessica was definitely a bright spot for me for "Lao chai" experience. Lol
Old 05-11-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

Found her massage indeed of some standard but wasn’t really there for massage. She’s tall, but big boned. Her sensual was also pretty meh for me. Restrictions etc is as per what everyone has
I think for anyone whom decides to book Jessica, gotta bear in mind the following:

1.She is PRIMARILY a massage focused ML, same category as Aimee, Zoya, 7p, Mango. Won't go into debate on who is more pro in massage coz I don't bother with it at all.

2.Jessica is not a sensual selling ML. This needs to be clear..so you won't get a Xue Er, Mint, Zhu Zhu or Tian Niu type of sensual routine "package".

3. Having said that, imho Jessica sensual is no slouch and I dare say is definitely above most vanilla services ML. The way she approach it is SLOW and sexy and it is a 2 way traffic, depending on how comfortable she is with you, and that basically applies to all MLs when it comes to sensual playability, we win some, we lose some.

Bottomline is best to manage expectations when booking massage focused ML, coz their main selling point is good massage + basic sensual/HJ. Anything more is purely at their discretion and how comfortable they are with you. My 2 cents. Cheers.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:

Very loyal to Rui Rui on Monday. Then very loyal to Ting Bao on Tuesday. Then very loyal to.... lol.
Haha.. I liMit myself to max 2 visits a week, it's just me, I like to create that "feel" and "excitement" before visit. So it's like RR, TB, RR, RR, RR, TB, RR.... Lol

Visiting too and often simply drains me mentally
Old 05-11-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro mind to share the July ctc? TIA

Old 05-11-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Lol! The way you put is funny.
But I also loyal Ruirui fanclub since her previous stint

Quote:
Not at all bait and switch bro. I guess different folks different experience. She isn't young, and yes big boned is correct. But her body is very well maintained. But like bro Johndick mentioned, she has quite a few of averaging MRs so not everyone has a good experience with her. I like her cleanliness and enjoy her sensual as much.
Haha thanks for the reassurance from Johndick and Kopi bro too.
Yep agreed her cleanliness is good. Guess just not my cup of tea.
Old 05-11-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.online/tian-tian-massage/

New tian tian in the list

Look wild than the MP tiantian
Old 05-11-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
venum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

needed a massage. msgd keer no reply. sian. any bros have any recommendation on a solid massage? being busty would be a huge plus.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1