The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 14
Oorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Selective fails at paid or commercial sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Wow $50-$80 is pretty cheap for KTV.
$50-80/per person, not the whole cost. If you have 3-4 pax, take beer package, not hard liquor, that is the rate.
Never been to cuppage but have been to Jade.
but I was mostly a gl joint person, cheaper rooms, lower tipping, but of course not as high quality, but once in a while, there are new raw gems and girls from other trade jumping in to take a look

Extras are incidental, not intentional. These girls are tough cookies, but sometimes, a bit of tlc does help.
For me, once I have a successful and satisfied lockdown, will not be changing until she leaves, and then I repeat the cycle again.
The journey is just as enjoyable as the destination.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1