The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 22-10-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

I can’t figure it out, spore has buzzing economy, open travel policy for friendly countries, top xrate for singdollar. Affluent bros, yet we don’t get visiting Doms from overseas. Instead they tour Europe thailand Malaysia.
Unless some bros here are keeping hidden gems here.
Old 22-10-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
I can’t figure it out, spore has buzzing economy, open travel policy for friendly countries, top xrate for singdollar. Affluent bros, yet we don’t get visiting Doms from overseas. Instead they tour Europe thailand Malaysia.
huh what buzzing economy? singapore usually import cheap labour or “expats” for the companies’ benefit. ppl rather domme in europe thai or malaysia cause those countries are more “fun” in terms of the things that you can do over there.

if you want dommes to travel to sg, china dommes would be the best bet but need to wait for china to remove their lockdowns
Old 22-10-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaper View Post
huh what buzzing economy? singapore usually import cheap labour or “expats” for the companies’ benefit. ppl rather domme in europe thai or malaysia cause those countries are more “fun” in terms of the things that you can do over there.

if you want dommes to travel to sg, china dommes would be the best bet but need to wait for china to remove their lockdowns
True, in that sense, also Singapore Dom are touring malaysia and the scene there seems pretty alive. Even have dungeon theme rooms JB for rental.
Old 22-10-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
its not worth for them to pay for expensive hotels and other expenses compared to other cheap asian cities but bros here cant afford their hourly rate

angmoh dommes that i know used to come here before covid dont really plan to come back sg because not worth it for them
Old 22-10-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 8
Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
its not worth for them to pay for expensive hotels and other expenses compared to other cheap asian cities but bros here cant afford their hourly rate

angmoh dommes that i know used to come here before covid dont really plan to come back sg because not worth it for them
Have seen some visiting dommes opt for out-of-city-centre 4-star hotels instead (presumably to save on costs) while still having a relatively nice room.
Old 22-10-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

yeah exactly, most ppl, including me, can’t afford the domme rates in sg alr, so even even if they come, not many ppl will find them cause they can’t afford the rates. in todays economy, if you have to choose between paying off your house/ car loans or paying someone to spank you, i think the ans is quite obvious
Old 23-10-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
Selamai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
Anyone here tried mistress ayla before?
I have tried her before. I saw some posts from bros who want a deeper connection rather than just commercial, yup she definitely does put in the effort for this haha.

Overall, I quite liked my experience with her. She has her own equipment and place. Limits and wants can be easily discussed with her. The con is that her cost is steep, the same for most local dommes
Old 23-10-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selamai View Post
I have tried her before. I saw some posts from bros who want a deeper connection rather than just commercial, yup she definitely does put in the effort for this haha.

Overall, I quite liked my experience with her. She has her own equipment and place. Limits and wants can be easily discussed with her. The con is that her cost is steep, the same for most local dommes
tried her once many months back also, very standard local domme but way to expensive plus she looks a bit old, nearing 30 i guess? plus her tummy area skin was sagging then which was a bit of a turn off so never went back to her cause of price plus not really attractive to me
Old 23-10-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
Selamai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
tried her once many months back also, very standard local domme but way to expensive plus she looks a bit old, nearing 30 i guess? plus her tummy area skin was sagging then which was a bit of a turn off so never went back to her cause of price plus not really attractive to me
Ah yes, she isn't a SYT and definitely not a looker haha. I am still okay with it as my overall experience and chemistry with her was decent. Price point definitely makes it hard to RTM often even if I want to.
Old 23-10-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha, i tried Ayla room mate Aubrey vice.
Aubrey can fulfilled most of my kinks and she actually treat you more like a friend than a sub after the session.
All local dommes tribute range from 350 to 400 now a days with playspace and equipments and hope it maintain at this range for the next few years at least.
Old 23-10-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
Haha, i tried Ayla room mate Aubrey vice.
Aubrey can fulfilled most of my kinks and she actually treat you more like a friend than a sub after the session.
All local dommes tribute range from 350 to 400 now a days with playspace and equipments and hope it maintain at this range for the next few years at least.
actually don’t really care about them treating me like a friend cause it’s so fake, like insurance agent pretending to care about you after selling your insurance plan. but think liliana tsai tribute is 300, plus she can do even more than those 2 like brown shower but i saw her 6-7 times then stop alr cause i can just go to prc for a lot lower tribute
Old 23-10-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

anyone tried worship sabrina from locanto? she charge 250 an hour but minimum 2 hours

Last edited by elementz; 23-10-2022 at 04:11 PM.
Old 23-10-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya her picture on twitter and in rl doesnt match

at least better than ashley who never reveal she is trans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selamai View Post

both aubrey and ayla took over amber's stuffs so is actually not really theirs to begin with
Old 23-10-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
ya her picture on twitter and in rl doesnt match

at least better than ashley who never reveal she is trans
yeah, almost tried ashley but thanks to the bros where who said she’s trans then never. end of the day just best to avoid that group of local dommes cause unless your monthly salary is 10k or something, you will feel a bit “cheated” from the tribute rates after your session
Old 23-10-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Dickman2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
actually don’t really care about them treating me like a friend cause it’s so fake, like insurance agent pretending to care about you after selling your insurance plan. but think liliana tsai tribute is 300, plus she can do even more than those 2 like brown shower but i saw her 6-7 times then stop alr cause i can just go to prc for a lot lower tribute
Definitely all fake. They just suck money out of us bros. No real connection so always treat like transaction with any other sw.

Ayla used to be a bit rounder so hopefully lost weights. Aubrey a bit older too.
Ash and that gang all play play grubbing sex worker types.

This group shares one play space and it’s so well known. I’d advise all bros to be careful. Don’t know who they messing about with then kenna raid.

Last edited by Dickman2022; 23-10-2022 at 06:51 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1