The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my story...full of fun, sex and danger at times!

this is a nice story, great stuff and do keep the updates going.
Old 11-10-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

a fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 11-10-2018, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, enjoy it alot. keep on sharing TS.
Old 11-10-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
ftreport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is a great story, good stuff and do keep the updates going.
Old 11-10-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Flumish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you for sharing, please keep up the good effort.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you bros.....i see no girls like my story as yet....continuing here...

she: I know she met you sir.
I: (fuck)....and?
she: she said you are her boyfriend.
I: really? when did that happen
she: three days ago.
I: she has a hubby.
she: and now a boyfriend with balls.
and with that she kissed me again deeply and her tongue rolled deep inside my mouth....her hand now holding the length of my cock and rubbing it between her legs.
aaaaah, hmmmmm, fuck, you're so good, kiss, puch.... the stock room echoed with multiple sounds and sighs of pleasure.
I: I'm not her boy friend. (I said as she rubbed and pressed her left boob on my left hand while kissing me, grinding her ass, running her hands on my shaft through the pants and kissing me wildly.
she: it's okay sir, we don't need a name to fuck. we only need to like each other. (talking into my lips)....and sir, she rolled her tongue on her lips with a sexy piercing looks... I like you.

and we kissed again and our tongues and lips were running all over each other's faces making it all so wet.
we were still on the ladder, in the stock room, any customer could enter the store, but we had the wind chime to ring should the door open.

I: (while running my lips on her neck and my hands pressing her boobs more my cock feeling her hands and sexy meaty ass): I have not fucked Lani.
she: oh! (and smiled cruelly). We both know what happened, Sir. I wish you hadn't and had fucked me first.
I: Would you really like me to fuck you?
she: i' dying for it , sir.
I: your boyfriend.
she: don't worry about it sir, that is my problem.
I: it could become my problem
she: no one will know sir
I: but Lani will know.
she: next time when she's in the store with me , sir, we can both give you that assurance that no one else will know.
I: how
she: surprise, sir.
I: you girls are crazy
she: we both like you sir. and the way you kiss sir, we like you more.
I: zetty, I wanna fuck you, but where.
she: (looked at the clock on the wall...the store will close in one hour sir, (we didn't realize it was almost late evening). we could close it from inside and work in the stock room together.
I: zetty, for all the teasing, I will fuck you like a slut.
she: aaaaaaah. I'm waiting sir. make me your slut.
I stepped down on the floor.
I: stay there.
and with one slow and long move as she pushed her sexy ass on my face by bending down, i brought her bottoms down, and i could smell the pussy juice aroma as i rubbed my face all over her sexy ass....
Old 12-10-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

To all the bros, who’s upping my points, thank you 🙏🙏. I don’t know where I can see who’s the generous souls. And I do not know what can I do with these points. It would be great if someone could enlighten me ...
Old 12-10-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Lenky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, enjoyed reading it!!
Old 12-10-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

continued....

As I rubbed my face all over her sexy ass...

she was wearing a thong...(fuck, what's with these sexy girls with sexy thongs)...I was squeezing her ass as I licked her all over .
she: aaaaaaah , wow......yessssss.
soon, her sexy beautiful fuckable ass was all wet and shining with my kissing and licking. I spread it out and licked her through the thong lining and it tasted so awesome.
I pulled the thong aside on her left as cheek and soon my tongue was exploring her ass and her pussy, which was so dripping wet...

she: aaaaaaah, (almost screaming) yeah sir, lick me like that, fuck, ohhhhh, shit sir, i'm gonna cum.

I didn't stop, never said a word, and the room echoed with slurp slurp , as her jucies flowed on my tongue and she was grinding her ass on my face as i explored both her holes.

I: cum on my face baby.

with that , she turned around carefully on the ladder step and exposed her wet thong barely covering her shaved pussy. I grabbed her from her ass, pulled down the thong, left it on her thighs, pulled down her pants to her shoes and we struggled to take off the pump shoes first and then her pants. then, she raised her left leg and I let the thong hang on her right leg and placed it above her knees. it was such a sexy sight at eye level. I looked at her leaking dripping beautiful shaved pussy and immediately started tongue fucking her while squeezing her ass cheeks.
she screamed and immediately realized it was too loud and covered her mouth with her right hand.

I: cum on my face baby.
as I slurped, licked, tongue fucked her.

I: you taste so fucking good.

as i licked her, she used her thong carrying right leg and placed it on my cock and played with it with her toes.
she: I'm so horny sir, yesssss.......aaaaaah......lick me .
I felt her feet on toes on my cock and it jolted me.

I took off one hand from her ass while continuing to grab with the other, and used it to open my zippers and pull out my throbbing cock. the moment the wet cock tip touched her naked feet, i lost my mind and my probing into her pussy woit tongue ot deeper and aggressive. Her one hand holding the ladder and the other on my head pushing me deeper.

BEEP.
she: don't stop sir.
I continued to lick but pulled out my phone and brought it to my eye level while licking her and it read
"what are you doing."
another BEEP: still in the shop? did you meet her?
I: it's your friend.
she: please tell her you are busy with me, sir.
I: are you sure?
she: yes. tell her you are licking me, aaaaah , sir, you are so good.
I: that's because you taste damn fucking good.
I type using one hand : i'm with her now. SENT
and then zetty pulled my head and stepped down the ladder and pushed me back a little.
she went down on her knees, grabbed my cock with her hands, swayed her hair, looked into my eyes, opened her lips in O, and soon my cock coming out of my zippers disappeared into her lips.
I: fuck....i closed my eyes with pleasure. as i pushed her head between my legs with my head while holding the phone with another.
BEEP: really? don't fuck her lah, she's very delicate.
Zetty: slurping and sucking my cock like a lollipop. while her hands worked on opening my belt and pulled my pants and jockeys down.
she: Lani was right sir, you have big balls.
TYPING.....no i'm not fucking her, she wants to suck my cock first. SENT.
I was so horny with zetty sucking my cock and balls and Lani texting me at the same time and that i held zetty hard and started to pound her mouth.
she: hmmmmm, aaaaaah, yeah, fuck my mouth sir.
BEEP: really? haha, so fast? you're joking right?
I could not type anymore, with sensation of my cock and tongue rolling on my cock. i kept the phone on the racks and wanted to enjoy the moment.
she: hmmmm, slurp slurp.....sir i want you to send message to Lani.
I: aaaaah....what
she: hmmmmm...slurp tell her .....slurp ......that your cock tastes better ....slurp ...than...slurp.....what she told me...
Old 13-10-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Dimitrov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff TS. Camping here for more
Old 13-10-2018, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 13-10-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 13-10-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue with this story.
Old 13-10-2018, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1