The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 27-08-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 2
We5tlife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWe5tlife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6600 View Post
Bro, can pass me the wechat contact? Let me.pay a visit
check your PM. Enjoy
Old 27-08-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 16
ahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by simibowe View Post
What about her?
got fr on her? haha
Old 27-08-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
simibowe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahball View Post
got fr on her? haha
Her massage is okie but never ask her for extra...... Did you? Not sure if she offers extra....
Old 27-08-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 16
ahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Her massage is okie but never ask her for extra...... Did you? Not sure if she offers extra....
nv try before.. maybe need 2 visits?
Old 27-08-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lilwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by longerthanyou View Post
Hi bros, recently went to J** C**** Spa at Bedok south. ML named Rose served me.

To be honest, i frequent quite a lot of MLs, at least twice a month. But this is the first time I got hooked. Massage was good with lots of strength, and the chemistry we had was too notch. For a moment, I rly thought that she was my gf. Anyway, entrance fee is $58 and extras starts from $50, which is value for money with the current market.

I would rate her looks at 8/10, SYT and looks abit like a certain douyin influencer. Tits should be about a C I guess. If anyone interested in the contact pls pm me.

Ps. She’s received a lot of requests asking her but not visiting. So pls only PM if you’re interested. Maybe you could quote my name and unlock some specials
Hi bro, dropped you a PM. TIA!
Old 27-08-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
MangoMousse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Why never ask bro? Never ask never know.
Old 28-08-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 11
longerthanyou is one of the Best!longerthanyou is one of the Best!longerthanyou is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilwolf View Post
Hi bro, dropped you a PM. TIA!
Replied and have fun!
Old 28-08-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 3
happymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Want to share an experience. Came across this Viet, CxCx and proceed to her shop for massage. Shop is at Tai Seng. Bought the 1hr package. She came in and ask me whether can change to 30mins package as she got another appointment. Guess the reception didn’t know she got another appointment (receptionist quite hot). Didn’t know got 30mins one. Told me she will refund me the price different and I got it. Straight proceed to massage and then extra (take off top need extra but her asset is so worth it, natural C). Her look is SYT and very slim, won’t reject. Whole session very high GFE. I tried to roam south and she didn’t reject. Then I try to roam inside the pants and no reject. Can feel she wet while she finished me. She wore yoga pants with sport bra, damn hot. Next time will make an hour appointment. Anyone interested can PM me for contact.
Old 28-08-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold

Saw an adv from telegram not bad looking Viet syt ML. Texted and she's located in Geylang. Nowadays seldom see or hear still got syt operating in Geylang so it's a surprise for me. She's about 20 odd, petite. Maybe a small or average B so may not be for boobs lover. She just came to SG about 3 months but her massage is considered good. Opted for the average strength as I do not like strong massage. Place is comfortable, dim lighting, toilet at the back. As of now, she's the only one working so no need worry about making too much funny noise. She only serves level 1 dessert, that's all. I do not know if can be upgraded. I asked but she said just level 1, YMMV. Entrance $55 (full one hour including last 10 mins to shower). At least not like those stupid shop go in and come out less than 45 mins. She really put in effort in providing a good massage and teasing. The extra damage is $50 + $10 tip (good massage and no restriction and again, don't go overboard, gentle a bit). If interested can PM me and up me. Thank you.
Old 28-08-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold

Nowadays have to tighten pocket as things are getting expensive. So, I am always on a lookout for budgetary massage (No $88 gimmicks and $50 for HJ and autoroam). Chanced upon this TN shop at Geylang that met my $$ requirements. Downside is that the beds are partitioned by curtains. Privacy is limited.

Looks: 7/10 (SYT around mid or late 20s)
Body: 7/10 (B cup)
Massage: JG is good.
HJ: sensational, no rush

Damage: $50 for entrance and $50 for HJ.
RTM: Yes cos it is reasonably priced.
Wechat: lbt226

You can add her at the wechat given. I am not her OKT, just want to share with like-minded brudders here.
Old 28-08-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
Bblover84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboydd View Post
new here - wanted to ask if v** s** / m* f*v****** s*a(side by side) at bedok north area got any extra services or isit strictly clean
Managed to get extra on first visit. Think it depends on the girl. Was the standard $50 entrance + $50 HJ

Dm me and I'll share which girl I tried.
Old 28-08-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
totallychap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
Saw an adv from telegram not bad looking Viet syt ML. Texted and she's located in Geylang. Nowadays seldom see or hear still got syt operating in Geylang so it's a surprise for me. She's about 20 odd, petite. Maybe a small or average B so may not be for boobs lover. She just came to SG about 3 months but her massage is considered good. Opted for the average strength as I do not like strong massage. Place is comfortable, dim lighting, toilet at the back. As of now, she's the only one working so no need worry about making too much funny noise. She only serves level 1 dessert, that's all. I do not know if can be upgraded. I asked but she said just level 1, YMMV. Entrance $55 (full one hour including last 10 mins to shower). At least not like those stupid shop go in and come out less than 45 mins. She really put in effort in providing a good massage and teasing. The extra damage is $50 + $10 tip (good massage and no restriction and again, don't go overboard, gentle a bit). If interested can PM me and up me. Thank you.
Hi Bro can pm contact? TIA
Old 29-08-2023, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Vicnotic33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can share contact? Don’t know why can’t pm u
Old 29-08-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
fullmetallice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

F*** S** upper changi road
Ml: Al***a (vietnam)Can speak english and a bit malay

I like hot oil poured on my body so i chose the 89$ package. She start massage on my back and climb on my back. After around 10 mins she already popped up the gq question lol. Proceed to play with my shaft and balls while said things like i wanna fuck you and ah ah ah sounds and sometimes she moves her ass like she got fuck doggystyle for the next 30 mins i guess. Then she asked me to turn around and proceed to give me gq.Gave me head massage after I finish and tried to kiss me but i just closed my lips lol.

She also asked me to support her friends O** (k**d* S**) in ta****es. I guess she provided gq also.

Rtf: No, cos i prefer good massage with a teasing before gq

Rtf
Old 29-08-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
She is TT. Saw her in person at the front counter and spoke with her. Petite and nice. One can have more than happy experience with her.
Yes, she is TxxxTxxx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread