The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 19-08-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
Twinkle from JQ spa

My honest review: Teasing in terms of duration and quality is the best. Never got teased at my butt crack, balls and penis like that before. Love the catbath surprise occasionally too. With her breathing getting fast I was expecting to get a free hj but alas it wasnt to be. I said no to GQ because i would rather use the 50 bucks to go book a GL house which i did right after the spa session.

Probably wont return again despite the pleasant experience. Because she gave me a black face when i turned down the offer.

PS: she left a kissing mark on my six pack. Was worried af my wife my find out about it.
still expecting FREE HJ. really is damn xia-suay. you think 6 pack is what, bread ah. the girls can eat to fill their stomach ah. can pay bills ah.

if you think your 6 pack is great, go work at a gigolo shop. not go around expecting FREE HJ from ML.
Old 19-08-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 2
supermarioo is one of the Best!supermarioo is one of the Best!supermarioo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northyboy View Post
Had a session with twinkle just now.
Quite chatty and nice girl. Think she looks like Nicolewannabe just slight resemblance.

Massage was good and the HDLY good also comparable to the AMK shop "BW" but amk more ex

Will RTM but not so soon wallet cannot tahan.

I have a china PR MILF contact that does home massage in this area as well. Massage is strong and HDLY not bad $100 all in. Can zhutzhut can spiderman just no BJ/FJ. Looking to trade with similar contacts.
Hi bro, can share?
Old 19-08-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Twinkle from JQ spa

My honest review: Teasing in terms of duration and quality is the best. Never got teased at my butt crack, balls and penis like that before. Love the catbath surprise occasionally too. With her breathing getting fast I was expecting to get a free hj but alas it wasnt to be. I said no to GQ because i would rather use the 50 bucks to go book a GL house which i did right after the spa session.

Probably wont return again despite the pleasant experience. Because she gave me a black face when i turned down the offer.

PS: she left a kissing mark on my six pack. Was worried af my wife my find out about it.
Haha of course will give you a black face. That is her main earning, it is like that hour of hard work is for nothing.
Old 19-08-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Twinkle from JQ spa

Since when Twinkle do catbath? WTF LOL
Old 21-08-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Roypool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Twinkle from JQ spa

Seriously…. Kissing mark on you six pack…. Seriously???
Old 21-08-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Roypool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Twinkle from JQ spa

Lol this guy…
Old 21-08-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Lol this kind of ppl is want to sabo her nonsense fella, u deserve the blackface
Old 21-08-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Twinkle from JQ spa

Want bullshit go bullshit something else leh.. you think we all dumb is it? you lucky you no points liao if not we continue zap you..
Old 21-08-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 10
niceken is a splendid one to beholdniceken is a splendid one to beholdniceken is a splendid one to beholdniceken is a splendid one to beholdniceken is a splendid one to beholdniceken is a splendid one to beholdniceken is a splendid one to behold
Wa this is like service provided half way but dont pay and take up the service. Of course, black face. Still dare to say the masseur. Deserve the negative points

Quote:
Twinkle from JQ spa

Old 23-08-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 21
keeni is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeeni is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Twinkle from JQ spa

Managed to book Twinkle over the weekend.

Usual nice massage using a lot of elbow and did some small causal chat with her. I ask her if she massage any muscle man recently.
she: 什么是 muscle man? (What is muscle man?)
me: [trying my best to flex my bicep and point at it] 这里大大的那种,参加健美比赛的 (big muscle that kind and take part in body building competition)
she: 没有呀。没有这样的客人 (Don't have, didn't get this kind of customer)
me: 哦。他跟我说有来找你。(oh, but he told me he booked you)
she: muscle man就没有。150公斤的大胖子就有。(no muscle man, but got a fat man that weigh 150kg)
me: 哈哈哈哈 (lol)

Made my day
Old 23-08-2022, 03:26 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42288 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeni View Post

Usual nice massage using a lot of elbow and did some small causal chat with her. I ask her if she massage any muscle man recently.
me: [trying my best to flex my bicep and point at it] 这里大大的那种,参加健美比赛的 (big muscle that kind and take part in body building competition)
she: muscle man就没有。150公斤的大胖子就有。(no muscle man, but got a fat man that weigh 150kg)

Made my day
Wah ha ha, you made my day. Up you 90.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-08-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Made my day
Salute bro to check with sauce
Old 24-08-2022, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Made my day
Hahahahhahhahaha so the fella with the 6-pack is actually a 1.5m 150kg uncle. Bet twinkle couldn't find his dick... that's why he didn't go for the GQ
Old 24-08-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Made my day
Hahaha up you bro! And also, I very envy leh she always Ice queen to me and never say more than one word two word reply
Old 24-08-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40688 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Hahahahhahhahaha so the fella with the 6-pack is actually a 1.5m 150kg uncle. Bet twinkle couldn't find his dick... that's why he didn't go for the GQ
Maybe mistaken its 6 nipples instead of 6 pack

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1