The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
that day went to Fx Kxxx TCM at ubi, while waiting for the revep to register me, overheard a customer asking the ml about whether this place is clean or not...then when Recep came back, ask for his IC, He panicked, asking why must take ic, she explained this tcm is clean type so don't have to worry about the ic thing...then he was talking softly about scared people use his ic, so he rejected...I was thinking maybe they said clean massage so he doesn't want...make an excuse to leave...any way went to try this ml, tall and also good in strength...did the normal massage and also quietly asked me, did I hear the conversation downstairs...I said yes...and asked her instead here got special or not...she said no but maybe if regular enough, might have depends on ml...so I asked then you have? she just smiled and continue the massage but not without some teasing...I told her will return to her if I feel enjoyable...she got the hint and then did a hard press on my groin...
What's the damage, bro? I think this is a carrot joint and got 1 ML constantly advertise in TikTok.
Old 03-04-2024, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
sam_kidz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Tuina TCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon Peng View Post
How to find the shop is registered TCM in order for insurance claim purpose?
Bro, pls share if you have details. My company insurance also can claim for TCM massages.
Old 03-04-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Think very soon the insurance companies will be amending their claimable benefit policies liao ..

They will be thinking: we pay for u go song song arh / u go song song we pay for u arh? ..
Old 03-04-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2500 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_kidz View Post
Bro, pls share if you have details. My company insurance also can claim for TCM massages.
I have one which really got TCM in the shop, can claim..can use CDC vouchers too..hahaha
Old 04-04-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
I have one which really got TCM in the shop, can claim..can use CDC vouchers too..hahaha
Is it along b***h road?
Old 04-04-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2500 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabil View Post
Is it along b***h road?
Jurong side.. LOL
Old 04-04-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Jurong side.. LOL
Wa too far for me..
Old 04-04-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
tigerfrog is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubic View Post
No full. Entrance 60.
What does no full mean?
Old 04-04-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
Jubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfrog View Post
What does no full mean?
No extra happy service lah.
Old 04-04-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all
Talking Re: Tuina TCM

Quote:
that day went to Fx Kxxx TCM at ubi, while waiting for the revep to register me, overheard a customer asking the ml about whether this place is clean or not...then when Recep came back, ask for his IC, He panicked, asking why must take ic, she explained this tcm is clean type so don't have to worry about the ic thing...then he was talking softly about scared people use his ic, so he rejected...I was thinking maybe they said clean massage so he doesn't want...make an excuse to leave...any way went to try this ml, tall and also good in strength...did the normal massage and also quietly asked me, did I hear the conversation downstairs...I said yes...and asked her instead here got special or not...she said no but maybe if regular enough, might have depends on ml...so I asked then you have? she just smiled and continue the massage but not without some teasing...I told her will return to her if I feel enjoyable...she got the hint and then did a hard press on my groin...

The ex chinatown point Miao Miao is there. How can the place be clean haha? Still miss her braless days at chinatown point
Old 05-04-2024, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The best looking one there is not an ML but a physician. See liao steamed. Milf. I don’t mind getting her to rub me
Old 05-04-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
The best looking one there is not an ML but a physician. See liao steamed. Milf. I don’t mind getting her to rub me
I know who...u can tell her ur dick like not so hard as before, ask her to treat u. If she dont believe, you can ask her to hold it n feel it hahaha
Old 05-04-2024, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider123 View Post
I know who...u can tell her ur dick like not so hard as before, ask her to treat u. If she dont believe, you can ask her to hold it n feel it hahaha
I thought I saw an old man as the physician? Still got others?
Old 05-04-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider123 View Post
The ex chinatown point Miao Miao is there. How can the place be clean haha? Still miss her braless days at chinatown point
Ya but look at the flip side, many bros who patronize her during her Chinatown days said she kept pestering them with her sad story at home, I think kuku from standup become stand down liao
Old 05-04-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15631 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought I saw an old man as the physician? Still got others?
WOO UPZ �� �� ��
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1