The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
avarita is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: People looking at your gf/wife.

But then if you wanna go braless or pantiless .... it would be expected that when zaogeng ... so if still wear clothing that easily zaogeng, then cannot blame anybody ....
Old 09-05-2008, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 17
Dunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to allDunhill_11 is a name known to all

If we don't see, I guess the gals will be very sad
Old 09-05-2008, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Flintstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

See also bo bian lah, in future just have to ask her wear properly and wear more lor
Old 09-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ee_jack View Post
That is the problems with some ladies, they want to look sexy and show off their body but yet afraid to allow others for a view.

My gf loves to be sexy cos she is sexy. She hates the idea of wearing bra and panty and sometimes became a full view to other guys. Initially I was pissed off but later, I came to realize that since she is proud of showing, as a bf, I should be proud too. Now, when guys stare at her boobs, I feel proud of myself having such a sexy gf.
Wah .... the way you describe your gf .... please pardon me ... makes me wanna see her for myself ... *zipped*

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

Ok. We have been discussing about gfs. What if it is a female friend? Should we help her cover like one bro here says to move in front of her to cover her while asking the salesperson questions.

Personally, I would still do it and I think its a natural reaction for us. but do we go and tell our female friend that... "Ay, just now you zaogen and your 2 raisins showed. that y I purposely ask that sales guy qns to cover you, else he keep beoing". Would you?

And for the bro who started this thread. The ans is very obvious, you should have done something. Because imagine you are a bystander (be it guy or girl), you will be thinnking that the guy so jiak lat, other guys seeing her gf zaogeng openly yet don't do anything, really useless and hopeless bf. Our gf is to be protected by us, . If we don't, then who will protect her?
Old 10-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 19
BatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to all

To me, it's just a matter of getting used to it as there's no way to prevent such incidents unless she stay home
Old 10-05-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Alucard_x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure if its only me. but if it is just a female friend. I may not protect her at all. I might even bio too but of course in the mist of doing that I would move closer to tighten the angle so only I can see it while blocking the rest.

If its gf, will only inform and suggest her to wear more protective. If its female friend will not inform.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 17
Adidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to behold

actually all depends on how you look at it.
take it as a compliment and you should also be proud and feel good that people is looking at her.
this show that she is very hot,jude and sexy lor.
if not,people will not google at her.

Proud To Be Member of Tiko's Club
Old 10-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ee_jack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its true tat guys will only look at ladies if they are pretty and sexy. So it is normal. When me and my gf are shifing to a rental private apartment, she was wearing a spaghetti strips and braless. The moving guys kept staring at her, especially when she bends down. When I told her, she even said tat its ok and normal for guys to peep. And guess wat? The moving guys even helped to decorate and shift the furnitures at no extra charges.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
akirawatase is Cool - loads of Potential

for my gf, in the past when i told her she zaogeng she got abit pissed cos i was looking. but tat one was when juz steady. slowly we came out with a keyword and we got used to it. in fact now she appreciate it when i tell her she's zg cos she said tat she know i'll be there to shield her too.

as for a fren.. last time i used to bieo but after i got my gf, i cut down bieoing. fren leh, bieo bieo abit bad, plus was if she know. however now if i c my female frenz zg, i juz stand close to them with my back facing them and den tell em "err.. u might wanna cover up" so far all nv mad at me. think when u stand to shield them plus ur head face opposite they know u mean well. however there was when i help shield a fren, i tilt my head back abit to tell her she need to cover. when i turn my head back, my fren(whose her bf) was rite in front of me. got a friendly punch in stomach and a "thx" =)
Old 10-05-2008, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
adrx is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by akirawatase View Post
for my gf, in the past when i told her she zaogeng she got abit pissed cos i was looking. but tat one was when juz steady. slowly we came out with a keyword and we got used to it. in fact now she appreciate it when i tell her she's zg cos she said tat she know i'll be there to shield her too.
same sentiment. My gf (now wife) will wear for me to "see". I will auto "cover up" for her when too revealing...
Old 10-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Its true tat guys will only look at ladies if they are pretty and sexy. So it is normal. When me and my gf are shifing to a rental private apartment, she was wearing a spaghetti strips and braless. The moving guys kept staring at her, especially when she bends down. When I told her, she even said tat its ok and normal for guys to peep. And guess wat? The moving guys even helped to decorate and shift the furnitures at no extra charges.
Well .... as long as got eye candy .... ho say liao lor.

If pretty plus abit of slutty ... lagi more lobang.

Sex will ALWAYS sell. Period.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
AnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sometimes if her clothes abit revealing or easy zg, i still feel ok. After all the important stuff are all covered by her bra. But when her bra opens and the whole breast are showing, its a different story overall.
I had told her a few things recently. Her new bra dont seems to open that easily anymore. Think now the size is correct. She is now more concious with her top. Sadly now got less chance of seeing her zg. But good thing is others also less chance.

Thanks for the advice. The codeword thing is a good idea.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 17
VanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherJackAss View Post
She sits on 1 of those sofa in the store to try on the shoe. When she bend over to adjust the shoes, her top falls open. Normally i feels its ok if someone saw her bra or panties, but this time, her bra is standing away from her chest. Her whole breasts are visible. ...i feel she is rather sexy when she accidentally exposed herself.
Quote:
My gf loves to be sexy cos she is sexy. She hates the idea of wearing bra and panty and sometimes became a full view to other guys. Initially I was pissed off but later, I came to realize that since she is proud of showing, as a bf, I should be proud too. Now, when guys stare at her boobs, I feel proud of myself having such a sexy gf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
In fact I sort of feel good when my gf wear scantily and roam Orchard with me late into the evening. Cos when the guys see until like drooling my inner tots and imagination runs wild, thinking that: "Goodness! that guy like never see tight ass before like that!?... But hey.., that skirt really makes her ass looks so tight and fuckable.
Hoho...may be arrange a special dinner for AnotherJackAss, ee_jack, ekemono. All girls must wear sexy (panty-less and/or bra-less) wear.

Kinky idea isn't it? Anybody want to start the ball-rolling to organise?
Old 12-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ee_jack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanHouten View Post
Hoho...may be arrange a special dinner for AnotherJackAss, ee_jack, ekemono. All girls must wear sexy (panty-less and/or bra-less) wear.

Kinky idea isn't it? Anybody want to start the ball-rolling to organise?
wah...like tat oso can meh???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1