The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2005, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
KLHungry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Wah bro... u so loyal to Cititel... they got give you loyalty card ah... good FR... Keep up the good work...heheh. Please try and join us for our gathering...
Ya lor... what to do... nearest to my office. Sometimes got 1-2 hours to burn, then nearest place is MWHS lor...

Tyral, Sorry to hear about your bad encounter. But overall I think MWHS has the better quality girls. You know, complete thing, like hygiene, STD and quality. If you want better, then more $$$ lor or you need to hunt for FL.
Old 16-12-2005, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=KLHungry]Ya lor... what to do... nearest to my office. Sometimes got 1-2 hours to burn, then nearest place is MWHS lor...
QUOTE]

ritz garden nearby too

Old 16-12-2005, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

bro Tyral... good FR... keep up the good work... I think the service at Cititel is really low nowadays, good service is exception rather than the norm... please do feel free to join us for our next gathering...

bro KL Hungry... if you want the best YTF service in town, got better places than Cititel... for PRC, also got better places. Of course... convenience wise.. Cititel very strategic location Also please feel free to join our gathering...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 16-12-2005, 01:28 PM
Samster

@drydust

Office in The Boulevard. I can walk to MWHS. I cant walk to rits.

@KL Kool

Er... Thanks for the invite brother, but I cheong alone... a little shy to group cheong.
BTW whats YTF?
Old 16-12-2005, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 20
Night Devil is one of the Best!Night Devil is one of the Best!Night Devil is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLHungry
In view that actually someone up me back, here is another FR.

And that ch*cken sh*t whom deducted me - If you do not like my FR, just ignore it. Please think of others who want this information.

End of FR.
Hi brother, no need upset, as long as you contribute, the appreciation is there..
Up you for encouragement and look for more FR from you...
Now you will have 1 reputation Power..
Old 16-12-2005, 07:00 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Brother Tyral,

Actually reading your FR again. you know the 7 1/2 FR... hehehe.. it was Bibi.

Enjoy!

Hungry as ever!
Old 17-12-2005, 12:25 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLHungry
@drydust

Office in The Boulevard. I can walk to MWHS. I cant walk to rits.

@KL Kool

Er... Thanks for the invite brother, but I cheong alone... a little shy to group cheong.
BTW whats YTF?
Bro... understand ur shyness... when u get over it...can PM me... even if just to have teh tarik... BTW, YTF is Yong Tau Foo... stands for local chinese gers.. NL is Nasi Lemak... Malay Gers... PRC... CHinese gers leh

Bro Nightdevil... how have u been? Long time no see.... when u coming to KL?

Old 17-12-2005, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah Cititel now getting lower grade chick ah?
Why all kena bird flu got culled left behind the bad ones meh?
Old 17-12-2005, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmnites
Wah Cititel now getting lower grade chick ah?
Why all kena bird flu got culled left behind the bad ones meh?
I think the problem is that SG OKT's are recruiting all the ang pai's for GL... I have read threads in GL where Cititel gers are working there

Old 17-12-2005, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I think the problem is that SG OKT's are recruiting all the ang pai's for GL... I have read threads in GL where Cititel gers are working there

wah liau meaning the SG OKTs been into this forum to check out the angpai's nicks then come to Cititel to cheong them if service AA++ then recruit them straight away with FOC trip to SG stay in Penthouse ... no wonder all cabut liau lor! ... hehehehe
Old 17-12-2005, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmnites
wah liau meaning the SG OKTs been into this forum to check out the angpai's nicks then come to Cititel to cheong them if service AA++ then recruit them straight away with FOC trip to SG stay in Penthouse ... no wonder all cabut liau lor! ... hehehehe
Hehehe... no need to read here.... the HC not a secret... I think they try themselves mah... then if service good.. make offer lorr

Old 17-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 20
Night Devil is one of the Best!Night Devil is one of the Best!Night Devil is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro Nightdevil... how have u been? Long time no see.... when u coming to KL?
Hey bro KLKOOL.. i'm quite busy recently, but still got come here see see, just without login only... and i also know that now you become KL unbeatable No. 1 Fucker already...

I will going back to KL during Christmas, so will you be there during that time?? if yes hope we can yam cha this time. and may be ........ together.

Anyway, i will PM you my maxis h/p no first, for our future contact...
Old 17-12-2005, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Devil
Hey bro KLKOOL.. i'm quite busy recently, but still got come here see see, just without login only... and i also know that now you become KL unbeatable No. 1 Fucker already...

I will going back to KL during Christmas, so will you be there during that time?? if yes hope we can yam cha this time. and may be ........ together.

Anyway, i will PM you my maxis h/p no first, for our future contact...
Got ur no. Have PM you my no. as well. Look forward to catching up wif you soon

Old 19-12-2005, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Ctitel Hotel
Enhanced Harvest Sdn Bhd
Level 3
Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03-22961188

Map: http://www.blvhotel.com/images/boulevardmap-large.jpg

gigantic_tk
Old 22-12-2005, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Archiearch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"If you liked my FR with up my points leh, I save you the time to actually choose which FL with my own SS leh, so support a bit lar"

Was staying at my fave hotel and decided to pop into my fave HC for a dip in the pool. Was there with a friend and we spent a lot of time pool dipping cos we were at no hurry to go anywhere, after dipping, went for a puff and some food, in came OKT Lim and asked "Gentlemens, so, is there any girls to your taste". Suddenly, I thought of using reverse phycology and said " Captain, last time i came, got a really bad girl lar,,,,,,,,,now no mood oledi" the captain said, don't be like that lar,,,,,,I intro one girl to you,,,,,,,,,,,,if she cannot make it ar,,,,,,,,,then i pay you the money ok. Then i said ok lor,,,,,,,brought me down to the room,,,,,,,,,,,after waiting 5 minutes,,,,,,,,in walked Cookie.....I was blown away, she is not the ravishing beauty type, but the cute young and beautiful type. My heart thinking "Wah, so damn +++-kong look, sure service not so good one". Then she asked me how was my day,,,,,,,I said a tiring one,,,so she said, we start with massage hor, I said ok lor. She took off her top,,,,,,,,,man oh man,,,,,,,,a B cup with pink nipples, the boobies are so damn cute,,,,,,not too big, and not small,,,,,,,just right with 2 pinkies.....she asked me to lie down and started to massage my back, supprisingly, she has good strength and really do know how to massage. After ,massaging, she suddenly smotthered me with baby oil and also apllied some to herself and she started to rub her whole body on my,,,,,the feeling is heaven lor,,,,,,,,she also asked you to closed your legs so that you butt cheek as tight togather then she will cycle her bobbies around your but crack, what a feeling. After that, had a wash up, and she went down on me didi with a mouthfull of hot water,,,,,,shiok.....went back to the bed and she ask me to lie down in doggie position and started to ass rimming me,,,,her tongue penetrating my A hole,,,,,,,,then she started to use her hands to HJ me while i was lying down and also using her bobbies to rub my ass,,,,,,really special.

Asked me to turn over and she gave me a complete cat bath,,,,,,,,,,kissing me and bitting me at some part,,,,the bitting really turned me on, then she gave me a BBBJ and deep throat some more, she did that for about 15 minutes will good suction and the slurp slurp sound, almost wanted to come then suddenly don't know when, she already put the condom on for me, with her mouth,,,,,,,shiok, then she went on top of me and i plunged me didi into her,,,,,,,,she was licking me nippies and also giving very good sound effect,,,,,,,,,change to missionary, i look at her sweet face and her sound effect, after a few pumps came liow,,,,,,,,,then she took of the condom for me,,,,,,chatted with me,,,,,,bath me and hugged me,,,,,,,,before she left,,,,,,,she grab me didi throught my pants and said "Next time, didi itchy, remember to come and look for her again" bloody hell, that made my didi hard again,,,,,,,,,,,,went back to hotel room and pcc one more time,,,,,,,,,,this time it is a RM 238 well spent.

Name: Cookie
Face: 8/10 (to each his own)
Skin: Really smooth
Boobs: 8/10 (not too big, not too small, pink nippies)
Body: 7/10 (tight and fair)
AR: 8/10 (walau,,,,she did it twice,,,,and really know how to use the tongue)
BBBJ: 8/10 (suction plus slurp slurp sound, where to get)
Body massage: 9/10 (i just love the bobbies massage)
HJ: 7/10 (uses a special technique)
FJ: 9/10 (best sex i ever had, stereo sound, she will look strainght into your eyes)
RTF: Most damn definetly,,,,can't wait to enjot the bobbies massage, writting this FR is giving me a hardon now
$: RM 238 (package + massage)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1