The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-04-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
chowzz is one of the Best!chowzz is one of the Best!chowzz is one of the Best!chowzz is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bros, anyone know if she is still working?
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/fan-fan-massage/

Call and text no reply
Old 12-04-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
What "hope"? Hope to unlock?

I thought you only like Angel?

Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
This lady give me hope.
Can plan to visit her soon.
Old 12-04-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 959 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
What "hope"? Hope to unlock?

I thought you only like Angel?

Haha
Maybe no hope in Angel liao...

TMT
Old 12-04-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

chowzz is one of the Best!chowzz is one of the Best!chowzz is one of the Best!chowzz is one of the Best!

Anyone got good ml that does cim pls recommend me
Old 12-04-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowzz View Post

Call and text no reply
Went recently and had no trouble. Try again and if not, go for others and try to build up more database street cred for your mobile number?
Old 12-04-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Went recently and had no trouble. Try again and if not, go for others and try to build up more database street cred for your mobile number?
Could it be I am out of the scene awhile my streetcred become no more?
Old 12-04-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Could it be I am out of the scene awhile my streetcred become no more?
Could be. Honestly very little consistency in how their database works, but your recent activity always helps. Maybe message her before/after her working hours so she's less likely to be with a client and more likely to see you.

If really cmi then just try others and ask them to help you out with database entries.

Hope this helps bro!
Old 12-04-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/fei-fei-massage/

FR for FEI FEI.. (ppl zap me nvr share good thing)

LET ME SHARE NOW!! SHARING IS CARING!!
COMMANDO Fall in! LEAVE NO MAN BEHIND!

Today lim bei around the N corner. immediate text Fei Fei and got a reply!

Ding! Got the address and went there immediately like 5 mins away.

For drivers no problem but for walkers must walk around 5-10 mins from MRT.

Let me zoom down to details.

Open door got one SYT wearing short and tank top.

Look like LOCAL Singapore influencer I would say like BWJ. Got put make up. Effort max. 8/10.

The voice sibei sibei sibei like Taiwanese. No China voice. Super naise.

Body good figure. No fats. Can bring MBS gai gai types. 8/10

Massage super solid lah. Got experience in massage back in shenzhen. Confirm ease your pain from back. 8/10

Sensual moments. Confirm chop no regret.
Full package from back tackle to behind in front all have. Still got HDLY. And the tongue power quite tok gong. Very playful. Super solid. HN during massage.
9/10.

Super Teh Voice + Senusal + Good look. Confirm chop!

And lastly SHE IS GOING BACK IN 1 MONTH TIME.

Quite sad I only know her today liao. If not Can be in my regular list.
Old 12-04-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Call and text no reply
she working as FL too. 220 per shot
Old 12-04-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
she working as FL too. 220 per shot
Ah ok thanks but she not replying me.
Old 12-04-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Any bro here can clarify if this ML still working ? Can’t seems to get in touch with her . Or always reply not available .
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/shi-shi-massage/
Old 12-04-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
toyspeaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-yu-er-massage

had already arranged with her before I saw some recent bad reviews on here.. was feeling abit unsure but I actually had a great experience!

looks: the videos especially are almost identical to real life appearance. cute, slim, boobs are small

massage: just light back pressing.. don't expect anything proper.. she herself giggled and told me massage 不是专业的

ear digging: so I tried this add-on, haven't seen anyone give a detailed review about it. while lying on my back facing up, she (FN by this point) wrapped herself around me from the side and cleaned (yes, dig with ear scraper), and also stimulated my ears/face. this included using her hair, as well as some cotton wool-type material that she spun inside my ear to stimulate. It's quite an interesting sensation and I quite enjoyed it, but to be honest I think $30 is abit too much of an add-on. Anyway I wouldn't do it again anytime soon because I don't think earwax builds up that fast

sensual: FN as advertised. licks everywhere, including balls. BBBJ was varied and super enjoyable. alternates BBBJ with HJ with some gel. was rock hard throughout, and couldn't hold on for long

GFE: smiling and chatty and affectionate throughout, including while cleaning ears. after firing, still had about 10 - 15 min, didn't chase me out and lay down with me to cuddle and chat. used up the entire session, no shortchange of time

Strong consideration for RTM!
Old 12-04-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Always will have funny people ard, up you my lil points haa.

*sorry can't up yet system dont allow haa. Will do it when allow. Jiayou with your FRs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Tio zap for saying this liao: "Don’t talk as if u r so Noble"

I'm not noble, im lusty and I enjoy going to be serviced by FLs/MLs. It is still a fair commercial transaction. As long as fair there is nothing to be pissed about and should still respect the service provider. If u work in service line, you also don't want to be treated like that. I worked in service line before, so I know how injustice feels like.

See my rant a few days ago where I asked FL for pic (after she said I can reject if I don't like her when I see her). She scolded me, I ranted here. Some bros pointed out to me that since she said that, then can no need to insist to check photo. I thought they made sense, and I apologised to her the next day. I'm not acting noble. I'm just trying to be decent to ppl who chose a profession that is full of stigma and scorned upon by society. I patronise, so the least I can do is be respectful.

Think what you want.
Old 12-04-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanda View Post
RTM number… can’t remember already..

An An
Looks: WYSIWYG.. quite literally. She’s 90-95% what you see in the photos. Which is damn rare.
Body: Ample to grab and zhut la. No one will complain her boobs small. Picky people might say her boobs SLIGHTLY saggy. But to me still very nice.
Sensual: Can’t go wrong. Blow until you release. Will keep sucking till the last drop before spitting it out. After cum service also good. Hot water bj for after cum service.

Generally after showering she will go down on you right at the toilet door and suck till you hard first before starting her massage. Like give you teaser. Now I spoiled already. I’ll request to sit down on the toilet bowl while she blow me. Sometimes she allow sometimes she slap my thigh tell me to sit on the bed.

Overall 8-9/10 easy. Not only a fail safe. But one that will deliver imo.
can you provide the link ?
Old 12-04-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 12
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Just tried Ch***y from J* spa in TB. I think should be hard to book usually, but I just tried my luck and managed to catch a slot.

She really is SYT and pretty. Massage was decent enough. Cfm better than most indie MLs for sure. Sensual was great; she focused on my ass, ass crack and balls when I was in prone position. Flipped around, continue to sensual around dick balls and asshole. Then finished off with HJ.

She's a really friendly girl, humorous, no attitude, voice was so sweet and innocent. I think many guys will fall for her. Titties were small B, but I like, nipples are pinkish and a bit smaller in circumference than Chengzi. She says she will let me zhut the next time I visit.

I took awhile to cum coz I had just PCC the night before, and had 3 shots 2 nights prior (2 with a girl and 1 reliving it in my mind later in the night, hahaha), but she never even complain, but instead up the intensity to lick (and even nibble) my nipples, finger my asshole, rub her pussy (with pants on) against my arm and lick and moan at my ear. I think this is damn solid service.

Damage was 88++

Just sharing my experience. I think there are some guys from other threads who are quite into her and I've seen many ppl get zapped for even mentioning her (whether it is praising or bad mouthing all also kena). I have a feeling high chance I will get zapped for this MR.

But I decided to take a risk to share an objective unbiased MR; there's nothing personal about her, and it is just by own virgin experience with her.

I will RTM.

Guys who found my MR helpful, pls up my points to counter my impending zaps.

Thank you!
what do you mean by 88++? Entrance fee 88 + extra 50?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1