The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-03-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/ke-le-massage/

hiii any reviews on her? i’m still researching on my once-a-month target… so don’t wanna waste that one chance.
Old 01-03-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngchappp9 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/ke-le-massage/

hiii any reviews on her? i’m still researching on my once-a-month target… so don’t wanna waste that one chance.
Why only once a month! Just eat out 1 less time can go again.. haha
Old 01-03-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Viclam is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
Hey everyone, just tried one at Hougang. Shop is discreet and quite accessible via public transport. Tried one of the ladies who’s the better looking one of the whole shop.

Face: 9/10
Body: 10/10
Massage: 9/10
Service: 11/10 (GFE strong)

Very relaxing session and she really put in effort to please.
Can share contact bro.TIA
Old 01-03-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 12
Onlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of lightOnlasght is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody know what happened to Eva from holland village? Been trying to find her! Anybody still got her wechat?
Old 01-03-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kg21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Last rtm rtc Sophia 17/1/22

Cim twice in a row without tips, what a gem, second cim I held her down and swallow some while cum in her throat and squeeze her tits no chance until she meowed a little bit. What a gem, need to find another gem like her that can edge and deep throat and when cim, will suck dry until soft and than hard again than spits out. Love her pinks nipples, miss her already
where is her now?
her phone cant connected
Old 01-03-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
izakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant future

RTC for quite some time already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlasght View Post
Anybody know what happened to Eva from holland village? Been trying to find her! Anybody still got her wechat?

sorry for the delay, will up all in the line. please be patient with me. Thx.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 01-03-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

izakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant future

MR for the past 1month

Xue Er
Like others said, fail safe. If you have disappointment on landmine, just back to her to find the cure.
Tried Nuru and normal massage, both are satisfying. Especially fake love making.
Never gain weight for the past 1-2 years. She really takes care her body. There is threadmill in the room too.

Eva
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/eva-massage/
People said she is landmine. Somehow agree. but her demure and service to me makes me comeback and i am not Andy lau handsome or rich.
Your experience may vary. Please take note, sometime she will use phone once awhile. so please manage your expectation.

Rayna
Thanks for bro recommendation here. Indeed she is good, big neh2 (looks natural to me). Good massage. No phone usage.
One of the good ML here. No extraordinary service but good enough. Will be part of RTM list.

Some MLs in Golden mile Tower Spa.
Some looks is good but with tier paid services, makes no worth to come back.

Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 01-03-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 3
exxzee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm a fan of Cheryl's nuru.. my last session she gave a me BF, and damn i was not expecting it and blew my load lol!

I am curious now about Xue Er based on your comment bro, can you share her link?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msee123 View Post
nice MRs bro, fellow newbie chiongster here also. My experience with Cheryl is same as you. She was really good at using her nails to tease your little bro, might even RTM just for that.

Xue Er nuru is really good too. I find her B2B has more pressure compared to Cheryl. Her sensual damn shiok also. From my visit to her, there was 0 phone usage during the session.
Old 01-03-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
with her type of body she can easily earn big bucks if she just go full sensual but respect her decision to use her massage skills instead.
I visited her once. Agreed on good massage. location wise is not friendly.

For the service, men are visual creatures, ML can't just do HJ without SN, without teasing, not even smile or look at you. Unfortunately cannot come till the time. Left with unhappy man but still respect her. We have a choice to RTM or not in the future.

The good thing that she is not using phone during 50mins there.

Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 01-03-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To the fellow who zapped me calling me pathetic just bcos i limit myself once a month, grow up. We have different goals, and if limiting oneself on this hobby is pathetic to you, I really hope you’re leading a life you love :-)
Old 01-03-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
iwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to all

Had wonderful session with Anan, and look forward to meet her again next week.
Look: 8.5/10 one of the beautiful MLs ladies I have met, looks gorgeous with some light make up.
Tits: 9/10 beautiful natural C-cups, with round shape and soft.
Body: 8.5/10 she is consider quite tall about 1.65m for lady, little tummy with long legs.
Massage skill: 7.5/10 just enough strength, but come with many sexy moves, body-to-body, sensual licking and etc...
GFE: 8.5/10 easy to talk and quite friendly, like time friend kind.
BBBJ: 9/10 I like the way she lick and suck my cock. she is work hard to ensure you enjoy every moment on this department, she even provide AR and the feeling was quite shoik, i told to take a break and let me paint her pussy first, after about good 5mins, and her turn again to bbbj me while i was in standing position, looking down seeing beautiful Anan taking in my whole dick and finally i shot all my lod into her mouth.
Overall: 9/10 What a truly sextisfaction session with Anan, if she can allow french and fj, that will be perfect.
Environment: 8/10 The room is cosy and clean.
RTM: yes
Old 01-03-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 963 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Visited a ML and she fingered my shithole during HJ until release. Though I visited quite a lot of MLs liao this is the first time experiencing this. Normally at most rub outside.

It's a weird feeling, don't loathe it, think it is still quite stimulating (maybe cos it is new to me) but I was quite wary about my shit coming out... even gas also paiseh.

TMT
Old 01-03-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like someone familiar is back lol..

With a different name, to no surprise..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-03-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
msee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxzee View Post
I'm a fan of Cheryl's nuru.. my last session she gave a me BF, and damn i was not expecting it and blew my load lol!

I am curious now about Xue Er based on your comment bro, can you share her link?

Thanks!
You can find her link on SLG. Her body is well maintained and quite chio for pre-milf. I think her best move is the fake love making at the finale.
Old 01-03-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, what is the fake love making ar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by msee123 View Post
You can find her link on SLG. Her body is well maintained and quite chio for pre-milf. I think her best move is the fake love making at the finale.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1