The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-05-2009, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Bro fukingu

that was a nice story you shared. Honestly i do not advocate doing raw with maids.

Never.

But if you noticed and in my humble experience with maids i have come across several requesting me to do raw.

Several Indo and several pinay love doing raw. They see the feeling is nicer.

But i never agree nor do i advocate.

i have always believed even a maid is a human. She must be respected. She is not a use and throw object.

Even after sex you want to leave her, i think its perfectly ok to leave her and go as long as the sex was consensual. But most importantly try leave her on good terms. So she does not get the used feeling.

Several maids have quite terrible impressions about us Singaporeans. They always feel that we Singapore men use them as sex objects and dump them after that. I remember one maid telling me its better to have a Bangla bf than a Singapore man. Cause banglas treat them much nicer than the way we treat them.

I remember a few maids telling me that we Singapore men treat maids that as if we are Gods and they are our sex objects. We behave as if we are heavenly creatures sent to give pleasure to maids and bring some sex based happiness into their lives. And that is what they hate!

So i still believe we Singapore men should change that opinion. Be gentle and enjoy ourselves with the maids. They are human too. And if we dun wan them atleast still can be friends with them. That way they wont think bad.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:52 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro pilter and all bros who upped me

my sincere thanks to you guys.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Lord,

Thanks for your story and information.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 06-05-2009, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukingu View Post
....Later when my uncle was going to be discharged, we overhead a couple talking to the doctor. Turned out they were the maid's employers and turned out she was more than 9 months pregnant !!...........will sow what you reap.
How the maid managed to cheat her medical checkup 2 months ago!?

I think this is the agency's fault as a new maid needs to pass medical test and domestic course, before she can be handed over to the employer.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
gofuckspider is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

few wks back i went my friend house warming..actually i knew his maid for few years already..knew as in see alot of times,talk non sexual things..but at the same time bio her lor cause she got gd body.. than at that point of time i was like backside itchy so tried some sweettalk with her when we were alone in the kitchen (thankfully friend kitchen got sliding door..)..ask her how much can she send back when pay so low,how can u survive here after going out on off day and u got bf to sustain yr expenses etc...

she said no choice cause been here 4yrs already only managed to half complete her house back in indo n that off day only go citi plaza sit n chat with friends..no bf etc..actually was jus asking her stuffs getting to know more than she was bending up n down as she was taking clothes out from basin to hang..wah lau her boobs almost fell out of her loose t-shirt..at that pt knn little bro started to wake..end up walked closer to her n started fending her with questions..how abt i lend u money to finish up yr house in indo?

she was like immed eyes widen..than she say huh,really?i was like ok yah..u can return me other time..or i can give u certain amt every mth lor..u off day we can go shopping n watch show etc..she's not those dumb type lor..than she say cannot lah..later my sir know how..than she say dont need..but at the same time bend down again n stayed at that position for a cool 1min..(think purposely)i was like zooming in on those melons.. but can see n feel that she peeping at me lor..so i jus act blur walk closer in front n was like put my hand on her shoulder n say i dont think u wan be maid whole life right..y not earn more n go back faster to complete yr things?

hmmm..than comes the wake up call..she walked up faced me n tell me she will only go out with me (and other package lah) for 500 a mth..and she want me give her 1k first to send back.. wah from that moment i jus play along lor..bargin with her say no la 500 alot i cant afford this money..got car n house to feed..i say how abt 250..she say no!!! end up she jus walk pass me n brush her melons against me n accidently knock onto my bro...perhaps its a wake up call huh..nothing is as cheap as u think it will be...ended up i left my no with her ask her call me if she wan go out..
Old 07-05-2009, 12:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
CIMlKing is Cool - loads of Potential

Wow... This thread is fantastic and entertaining... Any kind bros out there that can share a few contacts with me? Would really like to have a chance of such an experience... Thanks a million in advance...
Old 07-05-2009, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIMlKing View Post
Wow... This thread is fantastic and entertaining... Any kind bros out there that can share a few contacts with me? Would really like to have a chance of such an experience... Thanks a million in advance...
Bro,

Dont have get contact here, just give you afew tips where you can meet some maids during this weekend.
1. Orchard Tower - most of the pubs with Tea dance during afternoon 2pm
2. Lucky Plaza
3. City Plaza
4. Takashimaya - Mac Donard place Sunday Morning hr 10am

The above places which I know. Cheers

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 07-05-2009, 11:15 AM
Samster

Bro Michael

you seem to be a far greater expert rather a professor on maids.

You have all the details.

Share with us dude if you would like us to benefit.

I have always been about the Tea Dances. Sometime in 2007 after reading about it in the Straits Times i went to quite a few places on Sunday in search of one. Could not find any. Or possibly i went to the wrong place.

So i gave up looking for them and now i try to find the girls on my own.

So bro michael could you kindly elaborate and enlighten us with what happens during a tea dance.

I guess for first time bros who are shy to approach maids it would be an easier way for them to hook up.

Right?
Old 07-05-2009, 11:17 AM
Samster

Bro fukinu,

NO offence, but bro sky_liner2 has rightly pointed out.

Its impossible to cheat pregnancy tests.

There is no way you can fake it.

Singapore govt insists on a 6 monthly test. Those with maids surely are aware of this and there is no way you can escape this or fail this test.

Its usually 101% accurate
Old 07-05-2009, 11:35 AM

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
reacher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

P kit can use other people urine one leh
Old 07-05-2009, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fukingu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes it's true, the maids got pregnancy test before going to a new employer.

I overheard the husband and wife couple lamenting about the fact too, that why the pregnancy test did not detect that their maid was pregnant.

I do not know how the maid escaped detection on that pregnancy test, but the story of the pregnant maid dying with her unborn 10-month child in the A&E ward 15 minutes after being admitted is the truth, no fabrication or embellishment.

The maid must have used some method to escape detection like other's urine etc as some brothers here suggest.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eyesthatdrift deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which is why FDW (foreign domestic workers) should be visually supervised when collecting urine samples. This was routinely done to NS men back in the 80's for drug screening.
We would strip and only wear a towel, then be marched in to the urinal where you would collect your own specimen and still retain some sort of modesty in the process.

A search for (other) filled containers (with someone else's clean urine) should be done before sending the FDW into the bathroom for her collection - a simple patting search is enough.
I am not suggesting denying her the right to privacy when she has to pee into a cup, although this leaves open the possibility of sample dilution.
Make this policy widely known. If they don't like it, then fine - because no one asked them to work in Singapore.

I believe there was a fairly recent case where the FDW was found to be pregnant, and this after she was examined by a Singapore GP. The employer was, supposedly, found to be negligent. The timeframe for this case seemed to suggest that the GP was negligent in her examination. There have also been earlier cases [search for Maid Examination].
BTW, if testing urine is not conclusive, a similar test can be done on blood. Unless the FDW brings her own tube of blood along, I can't see how this can be faked.

Bottom line, there are still loopholes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reacher View Post
P kit can use other people urine one leh
Old 08-05-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Some maids look really bonkable. I dont mind bonking some of them.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

well, a quick one, noticed alot of Thai MAIDs hanging around SUNSHINE plaza in the west daily... Very ah lian types... From their looks, confirm can upz..

Those keen can go there try your luck...

For me, not keen, cos hate those that blasts music thru their mobile phones.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 08-05-2009, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

I've been hanging around my neighbourhood after work daily trying to spot some pleasant look maids but I failed badly everytime. But ytd was the day where it turned around for the better. I saw a maid very cute and petite. Was about to approach her when she turned the corner and started chatting with one singaporean ah ma. Then she walked on and her employer's son came running to her. Thats it. Lol! I'll try my luck again today. Hopefully I catch her before any disturbances interferes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1